Posted: 13 years ago
Rashi looked at Gopi as if to say its all gopis fault about her not going to the palour, Gopi look at rashi scared because rashi will take the brunt of her anger on to gopi.

kokila says to hetal you know gopi doesnt like dressing up or makeup, i wanted to pinch kokila there she is suppose to be getting her son together with gopi.   gopi improves herself one makeover then education dont you think that would be a good start. 
Hetal n gopi work well together, when hetal sends gopi to rest rather than resting i would like hetal to start to learn gopi the alphabet.  puting words together n then when n if gopi goes to switzerland with aham she can be putting words together n  then aham can encourage it  thats how to start this romance
wow yar i was thinking the same yar instead they show tom and jerry act of koki and rashi and dog barking i mean urmila.one more cat rat game in urmila household too.
nostriled  fuming ahem ------don't u think its annoying.
-------men are dam waiste only koki rules
Hetal n gopi work well together, when hetal sends gopi to rest rather than resting i would like hetal to start to learn gopi the alphabet.  puting words together n then when n if gopi goes to switzerland with aham she can be putting words together n  then aham can encourage it  thats how to start this romance
Suks I wish that would happen. It would be the icing on the cake!!!!!!
U know i was actually hoping the bahu swap thing would be extended n Hetal would get Gopi a private tutor to teach her how to read n write during the period ( thanks for bringing that up) personally i don't think Ahem hates Gopi as a person, he just doesn't to be married to an illiterate with lack of exposure and thats the only thing that bothers him. I'm sure if she gets a formal education then he would start liking her😍
Originally posted by Caramelxx

U know i was actually hoping the bahu swap thing would be extended n Hetal would get Gopi a private tutor to teach her how to read n write during the period ( thanks for bringing that up) personally i don't think Ahem hates Gopi as a person, he just doesn't to be married to an illiterate with lack of exposure and thats the only thing that bothers him. I'm sure if she gets a formal education then he would start liking her😍

I agree. I think initially he did not mind her but his mother's insecurity in complaining about her constantly and his sister's malicious intent distorted his view of Gopi. Since then, Kokila is very fond of her daughter in law but it is harder to change Ahem's view. I think if she were to be educated slightly, e.g. Hetal getting her a private tutor, and then when she goes to Switzerland and is able to read, this might surprise Ahem and he will surely start liking her.

The make over may make her look more modern but I think he already likes the way she looks e.g. the scenes where he was mesmerised by her when she wore a green / gold outfit and the red outfit as well as on deevali before she hurt her hand.

I agree. I think initially he did not mind her but his mother's insecurity in complaining about her constantly and his sister's malicious intent distorted his view of Gopi. Since then, Kokila is very fond of her daughter in law but it is harder to change Ahem's view. I think if she were to be educated slightly, e.g. Hetal getting her a private tutor, and then when she goes to Switzerland and is able to read, this might surprise Ahem and he will surely start liking her.

The make over may make her look more modern but I think he already likes the way she looks e.g. the scenes where he was mesmerised by her when she wore a green / gold outfit and the red outfit as well as on deevali before she hurt her hand.
[/QUOTE]
 U r right! maybe thats why the whole make over thing might not work. I don't think he dislikes her current look, its basicly the education thing his pissed off about
That's why I feel it is important for Gopi to be educated slightly. I just think he is angry with the illiterate thing.

Did he write the letter? Maybe he is then angry that because she was illiterate, she did not come into the marriage with full facts.
Originally posted by hkhb17

That's why I feel it is important for Gopi to be educated slightly. I just think he is angry with the illiterate thing.

Did he write the letter? Maybe he is then angry that because she was illiterate, she did not come into the marriage with full facts.
no kinjal wrote the letter,  n when he asked her to read it gopi  told him she could not read it , he said to her she is unpar n why she did not tell him before , gopi told him she did before the lagan thats when he called her a liar n slapped her,, but gopi was telling the truth
Edited by fanbidaai - 13 years ago
So Ahem's main issue is Gopi's illiteracy.

When he got married, he was ok with her staying at home as that was important for his mother and indirectly for him. He just wanted her to be educated.

So that can be fixed so easily but instead everyone is ignoring that fact.

Kokila is an amazing woman. She knows her son so well but seems to miss this fact as well. Gopi is a good DIL: she is traditional, can cook, clean and do aarti. If she was married to Kokila, she would be perfect. Unfortunately she is married to Ahem and he wants in addition to the above, someone that can use her common sense and can read & write.
Originally posted by fanbidaai

no kinjal wrote the letter, n when he asked her to read it gopi told him she could not read it , he said to her she is unpar n why she did not tell him before , gopi told him she did before the lagan thats when he called her a liar n slapped her,, but gopi was telling the truth

So just remind me, who did she tell then?