Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
beautiful and humble a deadly combination
bobby13rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: bharkha

thanks bobby...

simplicity is indeed her ornament... truely said yar...

Varsha......                                         Edited by bobby13rocks - 13 years ago
khushi_4ever thumbnail

Bobby she really is so beautfull..........................Hey Bobby did u get my SMS, i sent u after they showed the "coming up" for the last part in the episode????
bobby13rocks thumbnail
Bobby she really is so beautfull..........................Hey Bobby did u get my SMS, i sent u after they showed the "coming up" for the last part in the episode????    Khushi me checked it just now.........but do u think that SR will happen.....as per article Geet may mu Maan for sometime coz he hurried for another baby & leave KM & after that Maan trying to manofy her & then there r chances for the long awaited moment......
DrashtiDhamiNo1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nice pic
thx for sharing
DrashtiDhamiNo1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

dd looks stunning in this pic 😍😍😍😍😍😍
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: bobby13rocks

Bobby she really is so beautfull..........................Hey Bobby did u get my SMS, i sent u after they showed the "coming up" for the last part in the episode????    Khushi me checked it just now.........but do u think that SR will happen.....as per article Geet may mu Maan for sometime coz he hurried for another baby & leave KM & after that Maan trying to manofy her & then there r chances for the long awaited moment......

NO SR Bobby for sure till infinity..........but at that moment i was so super exicted that i simply had to share this with someone and so i msged u................
bobby13rocks thumbnail
Originally posted by: khushi_4ever

NO SR Bobby for sure till infinity..........but at that moment i was so super exicted that i simply had to share this with someone and so i msged u................

That's what we kept commenting in the past few days...ki hum sab buddhi ho jayenge Maaneet ke SR hote hote...πŸ˜•           
LuvScooby thumbnail
Originally posted by: bobby13rocks

That's what we kept commenting in the past few days...ki hum sab buddhi ho jayenge Maaneet ke SR hote hote...πŸ˜•           

Hum aur Maaneet buddhe ho jayenge SR hote hote πŸ˜†
I don't think I want to watch at that timeπŸ˜†

bobby13rocks thumbnail
Originally posted by: LuvScooby

Hum aur Maaneet buddhe ho jayenge SR hote hote πŸ˜†
I don't think I want to watch at that timeπŸ˜†

Tab toh ghsp part 2 hoga ..starring GC's son & DD's daughter aur mei meri poti ke muh se SR ki running commentary sunungi kamjor aakhen aur jawa dil ke saath🀣