Barbara12 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Today Nivi left the Sood House. Do u think That is Chanchal Happy or suprised or confused. I cannot tell from her facial expressions.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PRIYANKA00 thumbnail
she was happy and wants to hide her happinesssss
edwardcullen19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ya she was very happy ..............now she will go to viren and will ask him to marry some another girl...........and she will also say that nivi does not deserve him............but i bet that viren will refuse this and get angry from his mother........
sneha2009 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
ofcourse she is happy.............
but she is still concerned/worried whether
1) nivi will b stopped by the soods or maybe by viren himself
2)aftr nivi goes viren wil be accused of nivis departure
sneha2009 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
of course she is happy .but still worried whether
1)nivi wil b stopped by d soods or viren himself
2)viren wil b blamed 4 nivi's departure 
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Ofcurse CC was happy . n Now Defiatelyy She will try 2 brain wash Viren but Viren definatelyy nt gong 2 listen it . Yaar I so hope or shld say it's my dream tht Viren shld SlAP CC at ht time if she speaks 2 him abt his remaarige But I know It is IMPOSSIBLE So Atleast Viren cn shout on her .
Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yup, agree with everyone else here. To say that CC was happy would be an understatement. She was ecstatic. This was like a dream come true for her...
anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Yep i agree too, she was over the moon!!

I also think like Moni...I know CC will try and interfere and at that point kaash, if ONLY Viren could slap her zor se like we all want to.....😍.....! OK OK i know he can't so i'll also be happy if he just shouts at herπŸ˜‰
neha_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Chanchal is the happiest one. She got rid of Nivi without any of her efforts. Also Viren would not have any reason to shut her up. And she will now get an opportunity to be the closest person to Viren. She will do a lot of buttering. She is only trying not to openly express it as she knows how Sood family feels about her. Also she does not want Sood family to be successful in stopping her. She is the happiest soul at the moment.

Edited by neha_fan - 13 years ago
-sweetheart- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Excruciating

Yup, agree with everyone else here. To say that CC was happy would be an understatement. She was ecstatic. This was like a dream come true for her...

agree with u.................πŸ˜†