Arohis actions arjuns thoughts

TeekhiMishti thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Finally what we wanted is happening...arohi ahluwalia becoming arohi singhania...she is protecting arjun,caring for arjun and without knowing herself falling for arjun...Arjun singhania who hasnt seen love or experienced it couldnt understand this till now and so he paid more attention to what he saw and heard and instantly became jealous...but now today finally arohis actions touched arjun...she saved his life without caring for her own...he could see the concern,he could see the fear,he could see the mohabbat and finally he understood that his life is valuable to someone and that someone is arohi...she loves him...she cares for him....that has given him hope on life...he loves his life...he wants to live his life...and m super happy on this thoughts of his triggered by arohis actions...i loved the last part...finally arohi is helping heal arjuns scars...super duper like

Do share u're views

p.s i dont think any topic is similar but if it is mods can close this i wouldnt mind...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--priyal-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
yeh me too loved de episode
arohi ne pehle bhi arjunko badala tha
iss bar fir uske pyar ne usse badla
itni misunderstanding hone ke baad bhi
Mariaa.SG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Very Very Beautiful Post Arifa πŸ˜³ I Juust Loved Every Bit Of It Seriously πŸ‘
Even I Think The Same πŸ˜ƒ I'm Loving Arohi's Toughts , Actions , Emotions & Everything She Has Become After She Knew That She's In Live With Arjun & Even She Always Try To Show It To Arjun But Never End It πŸ˜³ The Waay She's Caring For Him , She's Protecting Him Like Nobody Did Before As Its Always Arjun Who Saved His Family & Now Arohi Is Taking Part Of It Too 
I'm Extremely Proud Of Her Right Now & Finally Arjun Is Nt Alone , Har Mushkil Mein Saath Degi Usska Arohi πŸ˜³πŸ˜
In Yesterdaay's Episode Loved The Waay Arohi Asked Arjun Who's Duty Is To Protect Here If Its Nt Him & This Time I Saaw All Their Feelings Out & Their Eyes Expressed All πŸ˜ 
Karan & Kritika's Body Langage Is Truely Amazing πŸ‘ Fab Woork By BoothπŸ‘
Todaay's Episode Was Absoluetly Great As Alwaays Waiting For The Next One❀️
Edited by Miss-Pakiie-KMH - 13 years ago
Aanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Yeah! I agree!

FINALLY their love story kick starts πŸ˜³

xoxo
Aanya
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Arjun was so happy to see how much Arohi cared for him, it was a good scene! Hope we see more scenes like this

ipkknd06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yes i agree i loved the episode
aparna4karanika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yeah completely agree
fynally arjju realized dat au loves him..
n his life s valuable fr her.....
n i hope arjun's thoghts will nt be shattered by arohi's wrds..
n i really hope dat she wnt lie to arjun again dat she loves dat dhonds.......
Vartika07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yeah right, she is on her way to be a perfect wife and more over Arohi SInghania now.
I am happy with their scenes yesterday both were lovely and the way Arjun asked her about Dhondu was super cool.

When she asked him for dinner that was lovely.

wida thumbnail
i loved reading your postt.. it was soo positiveeeeeeeeee.. really
and so beautifully written hehe
yep i loved it
he could see ittttttttttt.. hee felt it
and the way he is leaving everythign for her AGAINN
this guy iss fantasticc.. but poor guy he is alwasy the one who will get the pain :(
Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 7
wow dear great post just loved yesterdays epi .i m proud of Arohi for what she did .what brilliant idea sh used n that too in the spur of moment .great women powerπŸ‘ .loved them hope Arohi wont make some blunder for that idiot dhonu