😕

Sincere noooooooo
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by MERARAI

same here..just cudnt sit thru the episode.....🤢
SS was very good..

Should I watch it just for the heck of it?😉😲😆
😕

Today was dialogue oriented ..if u don't mind it ..then  this was an eminently watchable episode ..
I had left the IF for the day then realised that my friendwa had probably posted her rappat so I came running back to read it. Boy am I glad I did. It was bery phunnywa. Dil khush kar ditta sonyion!

Jiyo friendwa hum ko hasanay kay liye! 
thankssssssssssssssssssss 4 the updateeee
THANKS FIR THE UPDATE TANTHYA
Tanthyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa diiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiii, lubly update and lallantop comments.... Wel, d advice kesamma gave to P, I wish she had followed it herself, too... She herself talks sooooooo much.......... Also d way she was time and gng near SS was cracking me down, Amma must hav felt jealous..... Moreover, I had thought due to kesamma's scenes we may get less of sax, but unfortunately she ate away our baba's tym in show... That's not done.... And tanthya di, gd bavishyavani......
Thank You Tanthya di.. Kesmma is so irritating.
Thanks Tanthya Diiiii......

So dragging episode.....Luved de way SS saved Pratigya from Kesamma's taunts....the only shot which was watchable in dis episode........BTW Kesamma luks quite youger for kesariya's mother for me...expected little more older one.....

Originally posted by Amit_Mehra

thanxx tt for the update

You are welcome, Amit 😊