PRATIGYA 16th March WRITTEN UPDATE

Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Maja aai gaya Tanthya Di....🤣...aapki commentwa ne toh humra dil khush kar diya🤗

Thank you!!
Excellent..was waiting..as half thru the episode lost patience n was listening to the dialogues!
But u n Sheena doing a fab job for us... kudos!! hugs!!!!

Komal's guilt vanishes after a sec seeing her saas n dadi saas going voerboard...her na-parvaah luk n walk to her room brot a cheerful smile on my face...

Rest of episode..i was just waiting for the clock to struck 11...got highly bored of it....

Precap was interesting...K turning ehre n there..wipong his face..at last throwing the plate....nicely done..
Thanks for the comic relief update, Tanths..............🤗🤗🤗

kesar's amma can only be tolerated in small dosage...Filler episode and quite boring episode to introduce Mai...It just dragged....

I thought she was overacting towards the end and wanted the episode to end as I had enough of comic relief from her....😆😆
Thanks a lot for WU sathya... Precap looks interesting... n i loved the reaction of Amma in the end... Bechara baba, iam feeling bad for him...
Thanks a lot for the update!! 😃

I love the name Kesamma 🤣
thanks for the khathi methi update like it
Originally posted by SaacheeSyna

Thanks a lot for the update!! 😃

I love the name Kesamma 🤣

You are welcome, Pooja..

I also liked it..😃