Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leverne thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: aashluvsmaan

okies....btw how old are u both??

i am 20 graduated last year...put early to school so...
bharkha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
deeps.. wer s ur analysis....

gud nite.. hope things are fine at ur office...
RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dewdropred

@all

forgot to tell U all 1 thing while going to my class today .......on the way saw a shutter it was closed & what i read on the shutter made me burst into laughter & think abt 2 crazies ....... it was dee & aash ............ now girls any guesses what I saw on the shutter .... aash famous brand name ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†I was so πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†that I had to keep my note book in front of my face so that people on the road may not think i have gone mad πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

hima i know which brand you saw..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: dewdropred

@all

forgot to tell U all 1 thing while going to my class today .......on the way saw a shutter it was closed & what i read on the shutter made me burst into laughter & think abt 2 crazies ....... it was dee & aash ............ now girls any guesses what I saw on the shutter .... aash famous brand name ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†I was so πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†that I had to keep my note book in front of my face so that people on the road may not think i have gone mad πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Hima, tu bhi....I can't believe tu bhi woh badmaash Aash ke tarah meri kheech rahi hain😑 

Just kidding, I can imagine you snickering there, yeh naughty Aash ki baaton ka asar aise hi hota hainπŸ˜†
RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@deepthi goodnight dear..

@hima hope your niece is okay dear..
Edited by rajeev the best - 13 years ago
leverne thumbnail
Originally posted by: bharkha

@ priti: nice analysis yar...even i luvd.. wen maan yelled at tat devil..haan yar both maan n geet are rite in their place.. lets see how the story moves ahead....me lookin fwd for sangram.. lot pot hoke hassongiii usse dekhke...

hima di was so right.....i laugh whenever i see him....... so patla don..... i hawa ka jhonka and gone.....
bharkha thumbnail
@ samata dii: nice analysis....luvd ur take esp as soon as geet woke up in the morning she searching for maan... nice... luvd it...
and u calling new entry 1 n new entry 2 as ram milaaye jodi....πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

aash s mom ne sangram ka naam champak rakha hai,,,,πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
aur maine nitya ka naam chameli rakh diiya....πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

@all...........don't worry about the article girls.......even i was really upset initially then realized that rarely articles come true......i hope nothing like wat articles r saying happens...........let's hope for the best!........and also hima has predicted that v will get romantic and passionate MAANEET in jungleπŸ˜‰..........when i read that i was like rofl.........i kept on wondering for a long time y MAANEET have to go to jungle to get romantic and passionate y can't they become like that in khurana mansionπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³..........then i realized hamare pyaare MAANEET har cheez mein hatke hai...........ajab Maan ki gazab Geet!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ ..........and also hima darling gave an answer to my confusionπŸ˜†........she told me that MAANEET did not have sr so far in KM bcuz they were waiting to go to jungle for srπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

p.s.-all evil crazies i'm still ur innocent spee..........now it upto u all to believe me and my words or notπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

@preethi, bharkha, reni, hima, samata, dee.......lovely analysis dearies.........

bharkha thumbnail
@ spee: nice analysis.. as usual positivity ki bharmaar hai tujhmein... tere muh mein gud shakkar.... manneet ke aangan mein phir se kilkaari khilegi..
i accept yar... esp this line of urs..

Also girls tell me from your own life experience have u never hurt the person who u love and care about the most or have u never said harsh heartbreaking words and behaved in a very painful and rude way with someone who loves u and care about u immensely?..........

hmmm.. point hai...
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Originally posted by: drdee142

Hima, tu bhi....I can't believe tu bhi woh badmaash Aash ke tarah meri kheech rahi hain😑 

Just kidding, I can imagine you snickering there, yeh naughty Aash ki baaton ka asar aise hi hota hainπŸ˜†

thank u for those kind words dee...

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

naughty badmaash aash lovin it!!

🀣🀣🀣🀣