Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divareena thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Aditi - you ok sweetie. me a bit worried about you.
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: divareena

Aditi - you ok sweetie. me a bit worried about you.

i am not ok at all....reena...i get into depression very fast....the way i react to some shows....my parents take rigid steps to stop me from watching tv....but now that i am old enuf i dont allow them to do that...but i hv this emotional problem....

to say the truth i was in love with maan from day 1....and somehow i always felt he has a hidden anguish which he can never express because he has always been a man of few words....which is the reason geet always takes him at face value....

even if i admit that maan is wrong in moving the things....but his intention was not wrong...he just wants geet to come out of her shock...but geet refuses to see his intentions and only sees his wrong actions....maan even tried to explan to her but all she said that she doesnt want to talk about this....

how can she walk out on maan just like that after he has loved her so much....all for a dead baby and a rapist ex-husband 😑😑

frankly i hv never been a fan of geet's character....though i admire her strength to fight against injustice and her determination to give birth to her baby under all circumstances....but as far as maneet love story is concerned i hv very little admiration for geet....
and maan holds a huge part of my heart....

for me characters of a serial become so real....that i tend to forget that they r fiction...
and today....i am very disturbed by the article....whether the article will be true or not remains to be seen....but as of today the article has a very negative effect on me....

i duuno wat i will do next....to preserve my sanity i may quit watching the show and even quit coming in this forum so that i can detach myself from maan...that way i wont be affected even if geet divorces maan and marries dev (the worst possible scenario).....

believe me reena....i am in a very bad state after reading the article....

i hv a personal tragedy in my life....but still i am a bubbly person....many times i hv heard ppl saying that i take life in true spirit in spite of wat i go thru everyday....
but somehow i hv a major weakness for men who r shown as true lovers who can die for their lovers and then getting humiliation in return....
just cant take them....

if geet only leaves KM but does not forgive dev...that is acceptable...then we can see some cute scenes wherein maan will do all he can to bring her back....
but to forgive dev and then leave maan is just tolerable....i cant take it....

divareena thumbnail
Originally posted by: aditi123_78

i am not ok at all....reena...i get into depression very fast....the way i react to some shows....my parents take rigid steps to stop me from watching tv....but now that i am old enuf i dont allow them to do that...but i hv this emotional problem....

to say the truth i was in love with maan from day 1....and somehow i always felt he has a hidden anguish which he can never express because he has always been a man of few words....which is the reason geet always takes him at face value....

even if i admit that maan is wrong in moving the things....but his intention was not wrong...he just wants geet to come out of her shock...but geet refuses to see his intentions and only sees his wrong actions....maan even tried to explan to her but all she said that she doesnt want to talk about this....

how can she walk out on maan just like that after he has loved her so much....all for a dead baby and a rapist ex-husband 😑😑

frankly i hv never been a fan of geet's character....though i admire her strength to fight against injustice and her determination to give birth to her baby under all circumstances....but as far as maneet love story is concerned i hv very little admiration for geet....
and maan holds a huge part of my heart....

for me characters of a serial become so real....that i tend to forget that they r fiction...
and today....i am very disturbed by the article....whether the article will be true or not remains to be seen....but as of today the article has a very negative effect on me....

i duuno wat i will do next....to preserve my sanity i may quit watching the show and even quit coming in this forum so that i can detach myself from maan...that way i wont be affected even if geet divorces maan and marries dev (the worst possible scenario).....

believe me reena....i am in a very bad state after reading the article....

i hv a personal tragedy in my life....but still i am a bubbly person....many times i hv heard ppl saying that i take life in true spirit in spite of wat i go thru everyday....
but somehow i hv a major weakness for men who r shown as true lovers who can die for their lovers and then getting humiliation in return....
just cant take them....

if geet only leaves KM but does not forgive dev...that is acceptable...then we can see some cute scenes wherein maan will do all he can to bring her back....
but to forgive dev and then leave maan is just tolerable....i cant take it....

aditi - πŸ€—πŸ€— I understand your feelings but we don't know what is going to happen in geet.  We all love maan and get upset if he or geet is sad.  Please don't think about the articles. They are false, we should wait to see the episodes. 😊 

sorry to hear about the personal tradegy in your life. πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— We all are here if you need to talk. You are a lovely person.

Please don't worry, we all are here for each other. πŸ€—It would be good to see the scenes where maan goes to manofy geet πŸ˜†
divareena thumbnail
aditi - me going to bed before mum comes. πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
You go and rest too and as I said don't worry about anything and have sweet maan dreams.

Remember tomorrow we get to see tip tip barsa song. πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—love you lots. 😊
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
reena...u gone....bye then...actually i got logged off and had to change my connection to come online again....

and yes...tmrw is tip tip day....cant wait πŸ˜ƒ
sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Goodmorning to all crazies.................
sumona28 thumbnail
@reena how are you

Hima prediction kia hai ki

Maaneet's SR will happen on the Jungle.......................................
sumona28 thumbnail
@ Mallu nice take........................
bharkha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
gud morning all crazies....

gud morning mona dii....
craziekudi thumbnail
hey my MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN   crazies....