Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divareena thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
mallu πŸ€—πŸ€— welcome. I have yet to see the episode but hope geet understands maan's perspective as well.
divareena thumbnail

honey - sweet maan dreams πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

aditi - how are you? Me will go and watch the episode and be backπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

@reena-thanks dear i'm fine now

@aditi-i know u r really upset dear.........usually articles r false ..........so v all r still hoping that nothing of that sort happens.............let's be positive and hope for the best!!!

divareena thumbnail
Originally posted by: sptrno

@reena-thanks dear i'm fine now

@aditi-i know u r really upset dear.........usually articles r false ..........so v all r still hoping that nothing of that sort happens.............let's be positive and hope for the best!!!

I hope they are false or i am going to come to india and use my umbrella on the CVsπŸ˜† to knock some sense into themπŸ˜†
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
and the most disgusting thing is that geet will forgive dev....i dont understand how geet will be "compelled" to forgive him....will dev hold a gun at her to make her forgive him....ridiculous....

and the most disgusting part is that for this very reason once geet left maan and joined IP....she thot maan has forgiven dev and so she decided to leave maan forever....

but....now that maan hates his own bro, has severed all ties with him....hving no weakness for a bro with whom he has grown up....all for geet...
and now geet herself is forgiving dev....

maan has lost a bro for geet...and today geet is leaving maan and forgiving dev....if this is the price for loving geet so deeply....then i am happy that i hv decided to lead a single life....

plz everyone lets make wholesome protests all over IF and FB and every other website that is followed by the CVs....we hv managed to convince them to not to show maan's insecurity....that track has been scrapped....so, now lets make them realise that geet forgiving dev and leaving KM is a very wrong move for the show....

it is alrite to show MU between hubby and wife....maan rightly said to dev that geet loves him and so has the right to be angry with him....but to leave KM altogether is another issue....
my mom never leaves our home wenever my parents hv a major MU....
neither hv i seen my sis leaving my BIL's place wenever they hv MU....

married couples hv MU....even sleep in seperate rooms for several days....and then solve everything among themselves and go back in each other's arms....that is the logical and ethical manner....

i hv seen one thing...wenever MU happens geet decides to leave maan....wen she thot maan bailed dev...she left maan....and now again she decides to leave KM...wat is this....how can she be so unforgiving towards a man like maan who has done the world for her....
will maan thruout his life be on tenterhooks....that geet will leave him at the drop of a hat....
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@reena and aditi.......i'm also going girls.................gn sweet maaneet dreams.......
divareena thumbnail
Originally posted by: sptrno

@reena and aditi.......i'm also going girls.................gn sweet maaneet dreams.......

sweet maan dreams speeπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
reena...my mood is totally off today....i am hoping and i am hoping that the article will be false...here i was hoping for some intimate scenes...and the CVs r planning to show seperation...

i shud hv known wen they selected that jeevan ki bagiya mein song....in that movie MC caused seperation between hubby and wife....cant believe this....GHSP is losing its originality....
divareena thumbnail
Originally posted by: aditi123_78

and the most disgusting thing is that geet will forgive dev....i dont understand how geet will be "compelled" to forgive him....will dev hold a gun at her to make her forgive him....ridiculous....

and the most disgusting part is that for this very reason once geet left maan and joined IP....she thot maan has forgiven dev and so she decided to leave maan forever....

but....now that maan hates his own bro, has severed all ties with him....hving no weakness for a bro with whom he has grown up....all for geet...
and now geet herself is forgiving dev....

maan has lost a bro for geet...and today geet is leaving maan and forgiving dev....if this is the price for loving geet so deeply....then i am happy that i hv decided to lead a single life....

plz everyone lets make wholesome protests all over IF and FB and every other website that is followed by the CVs....we hv managed to convince them to not to show maan's insecurity....that track has been scrapped....so, now lets make them realise that geet forgiving dev and leaving KM is a very wrong move for the show....

it is alrite to show MU between hubby and wife....maan rightly said to dev that geet loves him and so has the right to be angry with him....but to leave KM altogether is another issue....
my mom never leaves our home wenever my parents hv a major MU....
neither hv i seen my sis leaving my BIL's place wenever they hv MU....

married couples hv MU....even sleep in seperate rooms for several days....and then solve everything among themselves and go back in each other's arms....that is the logical and ethical manner....

i hv seen one thing...wenever MU happens geet decides to leave maan....wen she thot maan bailed dev...she left maan....and now again she decides to leave KM...wat is this....how can she be so unforgiving towards a man like maan who has done the world for her....
will maan thruout his life be on tenterhooks....that geet will leave him at the drop of a hat....

aditi - πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— i dont think geet will ever forgive the devil. 

Sweetie - we don't know if the articles are true. πŸ€—πŸ€— You are right that married couples do have MUs and make up soon.
divareena thumbnail
Originally posted by: aditi123_78

reena...my mood is totally off today....i am hoping and i am hoping that the article will be false...here i was hoping for some intimate scenes...and the CVs r planning to show seperation...

i shud hv known wen they selected that jeevan ki bagiya mein song....in that movie MC caused seperation between hubby and wife....cant believe this....GHSP is losing its originality....

aww sweetie a big hug to make your mood better πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—. Think of the tip tip song for tomorrow.

Even I was not in the mood but we have to wait and see. As Hima says the articles are not always correct.πŸ€—πŸ€—