Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
                (pointing towards CVs)
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: dewdropred

@all

this is the answer that i gave 2 spee ........... maaneet wanted to have their SR in Jungle that's Y they never had it in KM 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I just realised what I wrote in the post 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.........SR in jungle 😲😲😲.......... I can't believe I wrote it myself SR in jungle ...........🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

reason Y jungle ............. U know Y jungle coz thy first met by lake side .....tht was a jungle naa ..... soch kitna romantic hoga ............ jungle main SR ...........  SR sab log ..........  ghar main manathe hain ............ & as we all know maaneet are unique ............. so unlogon ka SR ka style bhi unique hoga ............sabse hatke 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

wow dew then we will get JUNGLE ME MUNGLE!!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Originally posted by: sumona_mona28

hey crazies  what does mean of

brief separation

thodi der ki duri...

dewdropred thumbnail

mona ... patha nahin yaar ...........maine kaise likh diya 😆😆😆😆......i was also shocked after realising what i predicted 😲😲😲.... well they can find a hut in the jungle u know 😉 .... or a tabela type or the same thing stoned structure which we saw in hoshiarpur attck when thy attck geet 

@reni & mona .... I will PM U what brand we were talking abt ....... it's on dee's name ..............
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: aditi123_78

Aditi the CV's have totally lost it, they are trying to make GHSP like a Kekta show, but they don't know that they are just killing their audience. 

We've been loyal to the show so far cause all of us were hopeful that at last we'll see Maaneet together and happy but if the CV's ruin that then no one will want to watch Geet anymore.

I'm so mad at the CV's, I'm gonna watch and hope these articles don't come true, but if they do then I don't think I can be loyal to the show anymore.

The USP of the show is Maaneet and if that is gone then what remains 😕

I thought that now that the baby is no longer in the picture then the D** track will be over and we'll be finally rid of him but it doesn't seem like its happening 😕
Edited by drdee142 - 13 years ago
bharkha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -Honeybee-

(pointing towards CVs)

yeh toh shoot kar raha hai.. no re just pointing the gun.. unke head ke paas rehna chahiye gun... and big pic yar,,, this pic is too tiny.. but thanks for posting this,,
-HJ- thumbnail
@varsha...I saw that already
sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@honey

Hi honey................

Nice picture and get ready to attack CVS
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -Honeybee-

(pointing towards CVs)

Honey that's what I wanna do too 😡
-HJ- thumbnail
Originally posted by: bharkha

yeh toh shoot kar raha hai.. no re just pointing the gun.. unke head ke paas rehna chahiye gun... and big pic yar,,, this pic is too tiny.. but thanks for posting this,,

ye to smiley hai yaar to chota hi hoga na..😕