CI thread~Maan: She hs every rite to b upset on me - Page 13

Posted: 13 years ago
u know thats y I dont watch daily soaps coz sumtimes I get obssessed with the characters & if they show negativity it directly affects my life...which I cant afford..
Originally posted by sptrno

@all...........i know v all r so emotionally attached to MAANEET........last time for me diwali was not like diwali.........i did not do much.........i used to be always lost in MAANEET's thoughts..............just hope today' articles r all false..........bcuz right now MAANEET need each other, each others' love, care and support the most...........only both can heal each others' pain.............hope there will be no mu now bcuz first all it is already so tragic and depressing...........another mu now doesn't make sense...........just hoping for the best for our MAANEET!!!

same here dear..i am also hoping for the best for our MAANEET........
me off to sleep.......will come in the morning...... 2mor night not sure....but will miss u guys......n happy tip tip barsa paani...my fav rain song after tomorrow....hope no bad editing...... all news segments have made my hopes high....dont want them crashing down
Originally posted by bharkha

@ dee: nice analysis.. thanks for ur indepth detail on depresson.... u liked 2 things abt the episode... so do i liked ur 2 stuffs...but i liked one best thing abt ur analysis and that is u wrote devil s name.. despite warning u wrote devil s name....

sazza for u....
30 lines analysis... exactly..no more no less...
timesnewroman - 4
color -aash decide kar le...

Sorry Varsha, kaan pakad liye I was so mad that I forgot the rules, kya kare these CV's and these new articles are really making me so mad....sorry maaf karde aakhri baar πŸ˜­
Originally posted by dewdropred

@varsha - thnks dear .....

teri niece chota bheem dekhti hain .......... my niece is crazy abt chota bheem ... 1 day she was taking the name of ... bheem bheem chota bheem in her sleep ...... & every day ......she made me watch her chota bheem ........jab dekho tab chota bheem lagao ....... she never allowed me 2 watch SBS / SBB also ......

today her fingers got hurt ... & blood also came 😭😭😭poor thing's hand got crushed in the door ... her cousin did not see her hand & closed the door ........ she cried a lot it seems😭😭😭

ur niece tellin chota bheem in her sleep...πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
my niece watches chota bheem... mr. bean and doremon... even i watch along with her... she never lets anyone else watch.. she starts yellin if we change the channel...

oh.. tats so sad diii.... i hope she did not get hurt so much... how is she now....
my niece  sharpened her finger with the sharpner few days back...😭 πŸ˜­ 

Edited by bharkha - 13 years ago
@ dew== is my ash ok now?? my poor sweetie got so badly hurt,,and u telling now...

babaji humari ash ko jald se theek kar do!!

@ dee: nice analysis.. thanks for ur indepth detail on depresson.... u liked 2 things abt the episode... so do i liked ur 2 stuffs...but i liked one best thing abt ur analysis and that is u wrote devil s name.. despite warning u wrote devil s name....

sazza for u....
30 lines analysis... exactly..no more no less...
timesnewroman - 4
color -aash decide kar le...

ORANGE!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i had a better sazaa..lekin chaddo....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

something to do with himaz shutterπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@aash-loved the names ur mom gave πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.....very apt ones!

@mona-sweetheart itna sad mat ho meri jaan..........everything will be fine in MAANEET' life soon😊...........

ur niece tellin chota bheem in her sleep...πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
my niece watches chota bheem... mr. bean and doremon... even i watch along with her... she never lets anyone else watch.. she starts yellin if she change the channel...

oh.. tats so sad diii.... i hope she did not get hurt so much... how is she now....
my niece  sharpened her finger with the sharpner few days back...😭 πŸ˜­ 

Oh Hima, poor baby Ash got hurt, how sad, please give her a hug and kiss from me and all the crazies.

And Varsha, you niece sharpened her finger oh my these kids what all they experiment with, poor baby, is her finger badly hurt 

@aash- I never said u lied yaar … but … I never saw that brand till today …

@samata – got ur point …. Some times I am a tube light …

@dee – nice post …… & I 2 loved the 2 points u mentioned … U r welcome dee … I made the post to cheer up my crazies ….

@samata – yes dear tht was the brand I saw

@dee – arey nahin yaar wanted to share it with u all …

@all – she is fine … I will let u know when I C ash … her finger got hurt … by mistake I wrote hand … her tiny hands …. So to pacify her my sis was showing her chip & dale so she stopped crying … poor thing …

@reni – me 2 dear … patha nahin … wo  don ko dekh ke kya hotha hain … automatically paglon ki tarah hasthi hun …

@ aash – aunty kept a nice name to both 

@varsha – acha hain … badiya hain … champak ko mili chameli β€¦πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†