CI thread~Maan: She hs every rite to b upset on me - Page 10

Posted: 13 years ago

@all

forgot to tell U all 1 thing while going to my class today .......on the way saw a shutter it was closed & what i read on the shutter made me burst into laughter & think abt 2 crazies ....... it was dee & aash ............ now girls any guesses what I saw on the shutter .... aash famous brand name ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†I was so πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†that I had to keep my note book in front of my face so that people on the road may not think i have gone mad πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
@reni........u can call me priti.......
Originally posted by leverne

oops....i didn'tknow that ....but i asked her....she was ok with it....anyway i think i am the youngest here...and newest also...

okies....btw how old are u both??
Originally posted by drdee142

Hi Crazies, sorry couldn't come in yesterday, had a big presentation today and was working on that till late, missed you all πŸ€—

Sad episode today, but I expected it, cause getting over something that was so important to Geet is not gonna be happening in a day or two; its a process and will happen gradually. 

Sometimes trying to push a grieving person can work adversely either sending the person more into depression because they think no one understands them or feel their pain or it can alienate themselves from the person who's trying to push them, cause you'll resent someone who's asking you to quickly get over the most important person in your life. πŸ˜• I hope something like this shouldn't happen with Maaneet πŸ˜•

There were two things that I liked about the episode:

1) That Daadi told Dev not to interfere with Maaneet

2) The way Maan told off Dev saying that Geet is his wife and she loves him and has the right to get angry with him and he knows how to manao her......loved it😊 Well said MaanπŸ‘

Not gonna comment on NAAG, I don't care & think that too much importance is being given to them

Worried about the article which talks about the MU and Geet leaving KC, I've left some nasty remarks there, it made me so mad πŸ˜‘ Hima I read your prediction and understand the positivity but I still hate this so called track πŸ˜‘

dee u r angry!!

my my thats a first!!
@dee i know dear..me too sad..
@hima what i meant is new entry1 and 2...they are ram milaye jodi..both can take aa from us we will celebrate....
@spandana nice analysis dear
Originally posted by dewdropred

@all

forgot to tell U all 1 thing while going to my class today .......on the way saw a shutter it was closed & what i read on the shutter made me burst into laughter & think abt 2 crazies ....... it was dee & aash ............ now girls any guesses what I saw on the shutter .... aash famous brand name ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†I was so πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†that I had to keep my note book in front of my face so that people on the road may not think i have gone mad πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

wheres our brand ambassador???

looks like she ran away!!

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

see himz i was not lying..sacchi me hai!!
@ priti: nice analysis yar...even i luvd.. wen maan yelled at tat devil..haan yar both maan n geet are rite in their place.. lets see how the story moves ahead....me lookin fwd for sangram.. lot pot hoke hassongiii usse dekhke...

@varsha - thnks dear .....

teri niece chota bheem dekhti hain .......... my niece is crazy abt chota bheem ... 1 day she was taking the name of ... bheem bheem chota bheem in her sleep ...... & every day ......she made me watch her chota bheem ........jab dekho tab chota bheem lagao ....... she never allowed me 2 watch SBS / SBB also ......

today her fingers got hurt ... & blood also came 😭😭😭poor thing's hand got crushed in the door ... her cousin did not see her hand & closed the door ........ she cried a lot it seems😭😭😭
@dee

nice analysis dear. I am gone mad after read the article