CI thread~Maan: She hs every rite to b upset on me

Aarthi_01 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

RESERVATION TO MAANEET LAND FOR THE CRAZIES  OPEN....

will Maan be the victim of Geet's anger of the change in baby's room r will Maan let his pain out that Geet will understand tat like her he is also in pain 1000 times more than her actually

Important Note for new members ....

girls please note that ..........

No bashing of characters is tolerated in crazy thread ....... 

No bad words .... strictly no bad words or no bashing allowed .... not at all ......

If U are angry with any character .... plz say that u r angry ....... apart from that ...... no usage of bad words .....

for us maan & geet are equal & we cannot tolerate any bashers of any kind .......

if U R 1 of maan or geet bashers please refrain from bashing our favourite characters ..... & posting in here ....  coz for us these 2 are gods ... & maaneet love is divine ...... we love maaneet to the core .....

we don't like NAAS .... & NT & Dev .......

dev - we call him devil .......

if u don't like NAAS .... NT & Dev ....... criticise them ....... but don't bash them ....

any way none of us have patience to write or read on NAAS / dev / NT ..... so we avoid them as much as we can

but if required then we include them in the analysis .........

Edited by aarthirajendran - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hii Crazies.......hope u all r good.......
i know aaj sab ka mood bahut off hai new article padh kar.......
mera bhi tha........par HIMA ka post padh kar i am looking for positivity......
so here is my small take on today's epi.

first of all i loved DADI  today  for telling that DEVIL  to not to interfere in MAANEET'S LIFE......
par yeh hai ki baaz hi nahin aata hai.....

loved the first part where MSK showed the DEVIL his true place....it was simply fab.
GC was too good....

then MAAN trying to make GEET forget the pain and the suffering was also good.....
specially the way he said sorry to her.......but i know that GEET is too much attached to the baby...
so she is ryt in her place........and so is MSK.......bco'z he loves GEET more than his life....
so nobody is at fault....it's their way of handling the situation.......

NAAS.....no comments...... just waiting for their dissappearance......

then the last bit first of all MSK was looking damn hawwwwwwwtttttt in that black outfit......😍.
loved it.......so now we r heading towards MAANEET ka baby......but i know it's not so soon......
so i will be waiting for it......so now we r heading towards another MU.......between MAANEET....
let's see kya hota hai iske baad........i am just hoping for the best.....

that's it from me for today.......
Edited by mayadika11 - 13 years ago
Aarthi_01 thumbnail
Me not in a mood to Analize today as i saw an excellent tamil movie still in tat world....

Maan talking to Geet was so sweet asking her ot move on...and finally some sense knoks in abt their baby...

but that is far away i think
Edited by aarthirajendran - 13 years ago
leverne thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

res
hi crazies...πŸ€—m here to complete my sazaa😭😭
i will try to make my post as interesting as possible....after the TB article...m sad....

1.  devil trying again to interfere in maaneets life...yeh devil kabhi nahin sudherga....doogy ki tail kabhi seedhi nahi hogi
2. dadi trying to stop the devil, atleast kissi ki to baat samaj mein nahin aayi....
3. guys, i couldn't make out devils epressions, after maan told him to back off, was he upset, stage is being set for him to become negative😊
4. i seriously want him to be punished for his sins, no matter how much ever he repents, go to jail and then repent, and pray for maaneets happiness
5. geet is doctors clinic, doc didn't say what i wanted her tosay...but anyway maan ki dimaag ki batti jali, now they can plan their own baby😳
6. geet was so lost when she entered KM, saying i am too tire nad want to rest and goes straight to babys room....😭
7. but as soon as she sees empty room, she doesn;t doubt maan, but shouts out his name..... poor maan & geet...both suffering from the same pain but both see things differently,..... maan is more practical....like he will pack off all his past memories in the store room and get cut off from the entire world, never show his true emotions in front of anyone, not even his mishthii,,,,
but geet is too sensitive...even a small thing can affect her a lot..... i think her this difference in perception of things between maan & geet may cause a lot of trouble in their married life, they just need to sit down and talk it out....try to understand the others POV
8. Poor maan...just wanted her to come out of her grief, but she is so engulfed in her pain that she doesn't realise that maan was the father of the baby.... may be not as much as geet, but he surely loved it as his own....
9. she was so upset at maan, that he removed the babys stuff from the room...she believes in cherishing sweet memories in a painful past.....so wanted to live with all the babys memories, till time wounded all her sorrows..
10. the highlight of the episode was maan & devil second scene: loved the dialogue ..good job barry: geet meri biwi hai...mujhse pyaar karti haimujse naraz hone ka pura haq hai usse....mujhe usee manana bhi aata hai....loved the fact that maan didn't say that he loved but the fact that geet loved him.....
11.devil keeps saying i want them to be happy...mujhe uske iraade pe shak hai....
12. sangraam & nitya joined hands to separate AA ....lol....isn't he like a don or something, which don uses a girls help to pataoo their love....loser can only point a gun at arjun, but cant idnap NES and take her away..
13. today, i feel romeo was wasted in that scene, though his expressions were very good...
Regarding the TB article..... hope that they never separate again.....the show will go down...continuous AA track...without any sense, and upar se no passionate scenes..... i miss the purana maan & geet...
14. Maan finally understood that another baby will help her bring back to normal....pls do the deed..... we all are waiting....

Edited by leverne - 13 years ago
bharkha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

hello all....

yeh cvs ne kya dikhaaya aaj....😲 πŸ˜‘

y such a drastic change in geets character...😭 πŸ˜­ 

me want bubbly geet back.....😭 πŸ˜­ 

devil.. u dont even respect dadima ah... she said not to ineterfere in maaneet s life na...den what...😑 πŸ˜‘ek basic cheez bhi samajh mein nahi aathii hai...😑 πŸ˜‘

yeh naas ka kya chakkar shuru kar diiya cvs ne,,,,sangram aur nitya.... omg.. 2 downmarkets together...πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

and maan thinkin of baby.. geet s n maan s baby.. that sounds interesting 😳 πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ ... but with fear... what if geet misunderstands him...😭 πŸ˜­

i really dont want the article to come true....cvs...😑 zor ka jhatka math do...😑...

yeh episode kam nahi tha kya... upar se kuch kuch hota hai ka ad..😑

Edited by bharkha - 13 years ago
sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
not in analysis mood......................Edited by sumona_mona28 - 13 years ago
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Hello crazies ......... I hope U liked the episode ........ the episode was gud ......... gurti rocked as usual .......

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

mona - tu teek tho hain naa ...........

girls we will not talk abt MU or the article ...... me fed up with the article talk & all the bashing going around ...... we will wait till it happens ......1 request from me plz ........

loved dadima today for showing devil his place ........ she is right he does not need to butt in to maaneet relationship even if his concerns are genuine ......... coz maan knows what is right & what is wrong for geet just like he again asked devil to stay in his limits ........(maan lathon ke bhooth bathon se nahin manthe .......)

I loved his words ........ if my wifey is naaraz with me it's her haq ...... & I will do what ever I can do & will make her anger vanish ... that's like my maan ..........

maan then convincing geet on why he had to move all the baby stuff to the store room ........ maan definitely has a point .... & I agree with maan ...... coz I too suggested this along with arti that maan needs 2 lock that room ....  

but the problem over here is geet is too much attached to the baby & maan did not realise that she was so attached ..... geet was so much attached that she even gave up her family for the baby coz thy wanted her to abort the child ..... & her attachment to the baby is not after 2 or 3 months preg* ...... her atachment was from day 1 she came 2 knwo that she was preg* ......... and at one point she even shouted at her mother coz her mother asked her to abort the child .......  her mother was like I can see my daughter in pain ....... geet was like U R a motehr & U should understand me ....... if u can't C Ur daughter in pain ........ how can I do the same with my baby .........

Watching geet like that made me think that geet will definitely go into depression ......if she stays longer ........

maan saying sorry to geet holding his ears ......... geet still sad ........

next day morning maan left to work early ...... & geet finds a sorry note ...from maan ......... she telling maan that she is not mad at him but is sad coz maan did not understand her ....... & she did not expect what maan did ....... geet maan was trying to pull u out of the situation coz he can never see U in pain ..........

maan unable to concentrate on his work & wants to pull geet out from this situation .....he wants her to move on ........think about him .... her & then their baby ........

maan finally gets a thought that they need to have a baby of their own ........ maan did look happy when he was planning for the baby ....... but here looks like geet might not be ready so soon for the baby .....

I was thinking SG left .......but no he did not ........πŸ˜†the moment he came on the screen I started LOL .......πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I really don't know the reason ........ but his na akal na shakal makes me LOL ...........

NAAS ............ ka kya hoga I don't care ........NS  you want to divide AA plz go ahead & after dividing AA ... all of U can get lost .........me don't mind at all ........ paap kata GHSP main se .........sorry girls .......excuse me ........

precap:- not worth mentioning πŸ˜†
Edited by dewdropred - 13 years ago
RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

hello crazies..

hmm...must say the new cvs are doing a good job..

geet is sad that msk had cleared the room..loved that she called to maan first...
maan explaning to geet why did that..loved their bedroom conversation..
he does not want geet to forget the babt but to accept the truth that the child is gone...they have rebuild their life again...

inspite of being angry the first thing geet did is to look for maan...she reads the note and says she is not angry but sad...
 judging by msk's selftalk will he redo the nursery....possible...now that he wants humara bacha...πŸ˜†

the idead is good but will geet mu him..as the timing is off
dadi did one good thing today asked devil to stay aaway from maanet's life..
why he is interfering in the first place..

well new entry 1 and 2 ram milaye jodi...
Edited by rajeev the best - 13 years ago
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Hello lovely crazies,

MAANEET ki zindagi mein phir se baby aayega, phir se baby mamapapa ko jeena sikenge, phir se MAANEET ki aangan mein phool khilenge, sapne sajenge, phir se muskurahat hoga, phir se rang aur khushboo hoga, phir se bache ki kilkari hogi, phir se MAANEET mamapapa banenge...............

When Geet comes to know that Maan has removed baby's toys from their baby's room Geet cries ab aapko baby ki yaado se bhi problem hai................and Maan is trying his best to make Geet accept reality that they have lost their baby...........for both saying wat they were saying and hearing wat they were hearing everything was like a nightmare it was breaking their heart and soul.......it was like piercing infinite needles and thorns in each others' heart and flesh.............when Geet was saying such heartbreaking words, it was a mother who has lost baby speaking..........she is completely shattered and is not in her senses............Geet doesn't know wat she is saying.........she never meant these words..........she can never say anything that wud hurt her Maan her life her everything in any way.........now MAANEET know each other too well.........they love and care for each other more than themselves...........it is just that when they r in immense pain and when they feel very helpless they might say something painful and harsh but they never mean wat they say.......in such heartbreaking situations one always bursts out cry their heart out take out their pain anger and helplessness only in front of the person whom they love the most whom they trust the most...........and here Geet is doing the same she loves and trusts her Maan the most........Maan knows and understands her state very well bcuz even he is in the same state even he has lost his child............that is y Maan asks Geet to be angry with him so that atleast thru her anger her hidden pain which is killing her every second wud come out........he cannot see his Geet to bear the pain all alone...................... Maan was shattered to see his Geet like this............. 'mein jo bhi kar raha hu sirf tumhare liy kar raha hu'.......now his only dream only mission in life is to get back his Geet-Geet who taught him how to live once again, smile, how to enjoy small small happiness like flowers and rain, Geet whose kiddish behaviour and innocence always brought a smile on Maan's face which even he used to not realize initially, bubbly and lively Geet who gave a new life to Maan............positive and fun-loving Geet who transformed Maan  from dusht dhanav (from outside), who used to never let anyone inside his life, his heart, who used to keep all his thoughts and feelings to himself to someone who now feels and expresses all kinds of feelings and thoughts and shares them with his Geet his sunshine and angel and also with his family, friends and well-wishers..............only when MAANEET will cry their heart out in each others' arms only then it will help them to come out of this tragedy.........keeping so much pain within without sharing will make a person just sink more in sorrow.........soon MAANEET will share and heal each others' pain and everything will be fine..............

Maan knows he has hurt his Geet his Mishti unknowingly just like Geet has hurt her Maan unknowingly.............Maan baby's papa's immense pain and helplessness cud be felt when he was saying 'meine baby ki yaadon ko sirf room se nikhala hai hamari zindagi se nahi............muje koi aitraaz nahi agar tum baby ki yaadon mein rahogi par mein tumhe inn yaado ko apna dard banathe hua har pal rote hua nahi dekh saktha hu'..............MAANEET's baby will always be alive in their life, their heart, their heartbeat, their breath, their soul but still reality the most unjust and dreadful reality for parents cannot be changed............

Maan is trying his best to make Geet accept reality that they have lost their baby their life their most blissful and beautiful dream..........when Maan was saying this his heart was bleeding as much as Geet's heart was bleeding hearing these painful words...........i agree that reality even this time is very cruel and harsh upon MAANEET.............but no matter how worst dark and painful reality is v all have to accept it and move on in life..............i know at the moment when the tragedy has stuck it seems like it is impossible to come out of the death-like dungeon filled with only pain, tears, helplessness, darkness and sorrow.............but v all have to come out of it somehow...........bcuz life doesn't stop..........life is a bittersweet journey............in this journey called life some people get more bitterness, sorrow, nightmares, thorns in life  than sweetness, happiness, dreams and roses and our beloved MAANEET right now seems to belong to such a category.............but MAANEET have taught us that no matter how dark cruel and tragic past is, one day present and future reality will me more beautiful blissful and colourful than any dream.............MAANEET have taught us how to dream once again, live once again, love once again, smile once again no matter how dreadful the past is...............after every sunset there is sunrise........after every dark night there is a bright day...........

Maan baby' papa again takes baby's help to manao Geet baby' mama.........like always even now their baby is the special connecting dor between mama and papa................but still the sorrow has engulfed Geet baby' mama to such an extent that she she is still lost lost in their baby' thoughts feelings and memories......so Maan leaves a sorry letter to his Geet............Geet is not angry with her Maan but she is just hurt so she does not know wat she is saying or doing....................

Dadima today once again i loved her and admired her for telling dev(il) not to interfere in MAANEET's life................also Maan gave it back to dev(il) don't interfere in MAANEET's life.........if Geet is angry or upset with Maan, then she has every right to do so.............she is Maan's wife, his lover and soulmate...........so Geet has every right over Maan and Maan has every right over her.................

Maan is trying to bring Geet out of depression...........unknowingly he has hurt Geet........similarly Geet has unknowingly hurt Maan...............

Also girls tell me from your own life experience have u never hurt the person who u love and care about the most or have u never said harsh heartbreaking words and behaved in a very painful and rude way with someone who loves u and care about u immensely?..........i'm sure v all have done it unknowingly.............bcuz sometimes circumstances r such that v behave in ways where v r not our normalselves.........sometimes the pain, grief, anger, helplessness, guilt in us is at such a high level that v lose our senses............and in such situations v ourselves might not be aware of wat v r saying or doing and how our behaviour and words r pricking the other person' heart and soul..........v wud have never even dreamt in our worst nightmare that v might say such heartwrenching words to the other person who means whole life to us but unpleasant unfortunate and cruel circumstances make us do so...............in such situations no one is right or wrong..........only the helpless and unfair situation needs to be blamed............today even MAANEET r in the same state..................all i want to say is neither Geet nor Maan r at fault so let us not blame them..........infact v all shud feel sorry for them-parents who have lost their child..........finally after struggling with destiny, life and society, MAANEET were having true happiness, colours and dreams woven around their baby in their life but once again destiny cunning and cruel destiny has snatched their happiness even this time from our beloved MAANEET................

Maan feels the only way now he can get Geet out depression which is swallowing her deeper every second is to again fill Geet's life with their baby...........this would again fill their sorrowful, colourless, painful life with happiness, colours and sweet and beautiful dreams...........the baby which they had lost will be once again back in their lives............just like how MAANEET-mama and papa cannot stay away from their baby their angel their cute princess, even baby cannot stay away from her parents.............just like how MAANEET's bond is unbreakable, even the bond between them and their baby is unbreakable...........their baby which had left mamapapa for a while will be once again back in their lives bcuz just like how MAANEET's milan and journey is divine and eternal, even MAANEET's baby is an eternal child...............the blessed and the lucky child..............this time their baby will be come back and this time it will be back in their lives forever this time baby will never leave her parents.......this time baby will fulfil all incomplete dreams, will complete MAANEET who have become incomplete without their baby............their baby will come back to join her parents' heart and soul which r now shattered into zillion pieces as their baby left them for a while...........now their baby will come back in MAANEET' life to ensure a paradise for her parents on earth................

lots of love,

spandana

Edited by sptrno - 13 years ago
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Crazies, sorry couldn't come in yesterday, had a big presentation today and was working on that till late, missed you all πŸ€—

Sad episode today, but I expected it, cause getting over something that was so important to Geet is not gonna be happening in a day or two; its a process and will happen gradually. 

Sometimes trying to push a grieving person can work adversely either sending the person more into depression because they think no one understands them or feel their pain or it can alienate themselves from the person who's trying to push them, cause you'll resent someone who's asking you to quickly get over the most important person in your life. πŸ˜• I hope something like this shouldn't happen with Maaneet πŸ˜•

There were two things that I liked about the episode:

1) That Daadi told Dev not to interfere with Maaneet

2) The way Maan told off Dev saying that Geet is his wife and she loves him and has the right to get angry with him and he knows how to manao her......loved it😊 Well said MaanπŸ‘

Not gonna comment on NAAG, I don't care & think that too much importance is being given to them

Worried about the article which talks about the MU and Geet leaving KC, I've left some nasty remarks there, it made me so mad πŸ˜‘ Hima I read your prediction and understand the positivity but I still hate this so called track πŸ˜‘
Edited by drdee142 - 13 years ago