India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

CI thread~Maan: She hs every rite to b upset on me

--aarthi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--aarthi--
--aarthi--

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged

RESERVATION TO MAANEET LAND FOR THE CRAZIES  OPEN....

will Maan be the victim of Geet's anger of the change in baby's room r will Maan let his pain out that Geet will understand tat like her he is also in pain 1000 times more than her actually

Important Note for new members ....

girls please note that ..........

No bashing of characters is tolerated in crazy thread ....... 

No bad words .... strictly no bad words or no bashing allowed .... not at all ......

If U are angry with any character .... plz say that u r angry ....... apart from that ...... no usage of bad words .....

for us maan & geet are equal & we cannot tolerate any bashers of any kind .......

if U R 1 of maan or geet bashers please refrain from bashing our favourite characters ..... & posting in here ....  coz for us these 2 are gods ... & maaneet love is divine ...... we love maaneet to the core .....

we don't like NAAS .... & NT & Dev .......

dev - we call him devil .......

if u don't like NAAS .... NT & Dev ....... criticise them ....... but don't bash them ....

any way none of us have patience to write or read on NAAS / dev / NT ..... so we avoid them as much as we can

but if required then we include them in the analysis .........

Edited by aarthirajendran - 17 March 2011 at 1:27pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sangeeta9211drdee142-HJ-bharkhadivareena-Priti11-misty85dewdropred

-Priti11- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

kdg129meravigilisodrdee142divareenasptrno--aarthi--bharkhaLoquacious_Aashlevernedewdropred

--aarthi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--aarthi--
--aarthi--

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Me not in a mood to Analize today as i saw an excellent tamil movie still in tat world....

Maan talking to Geet was so sweet asking her ot move on...and finally some sense knoks in abt their baby...

but that is far away i think

Edited by aarthirajendran - 17 March 2011 at 1:11pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142bharkha

leverne IF-Stunnerz
leverne
leverne

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged

res
hi crazies...Hugm here to complete my sazaaCryCry
i will try to make my post as interesting as possible....after the TB article...m sad....

1.  devil trying again to interfere in maaneets life...yeh devil kabhi nahin sudherga....doogy ki tail kabhi seedhi nahi hogi
2. dadi trying to stop the devil, atleast kissi ki to baat samaj mein nahin aayi....
3. guys, i couldn't make out devils epressions, after maan told him to back off, was he upset, stage is being set for him to become negativeSmile
4. i seriously want him to be punished for his sins, no matter how much ever he repents, go to jail and then repent, and pray for maaneets happiness
5. geet is doctors clinic, doc didn't say what i wanted her tosay...but anyway maan ki dimaag ki batti jali, now they can plan their own babyEmbarrassed
6. geet was so lost when she entered KM, saying i am too tire nad want to rest and goes straight to babys room....Cry
7. but as soon as she sees empty room, she doesn;t doubt maan, but shouts out his name..... poor maan & geet...both suffering from the same pain but both see things differently,..... maan is more practical....like he will pack off all his past memories in the store room and get cut off from the entire world, never show his true emotions in front of anyone, not even his mishthii,,,,
but geet is too sensitive...even a small thing can affect her a lot..... i think her this difference in perception of things between maan & geet may cause a lot of trouble in their married life, they just need to sit down and talk it out....try to understand the others POV
8. Poor maan...just wanted her to come out of her grief, but she is so engulfed in her pain that she doesn't realise that maan was the father of the baby.... may be not as much as geet, but he surely loved it as his own....
9. she was so upset at maan, that he removed the babys stuff from the room...she believes in cherishing sweet memories in a painful past.....so wanted to live with all the babys memories, till time wounded all her sorrows..
10. the highlight of the episode was maan & devil second scene: loved the dialogue ..good job barry: geet meri biwi hai...mujhse pyaar karti haimujse naraz hone ka pura haq hai usse....mujhe usee manana bhi aata hai....loved the fact that maan didn't say that he loved but the fact that geet loved him.....
11.devil keeps saying i want them to be happy...mujhe uske iraade pe shak hai....
12. sangraam & nitya joined hands to separate AA ....lol....isn't he like a don or something, which don uses a girls help to pataoo their love....loser can only point a gun at arjun, but cant idnap NES and take her away..
13. today, i feel romeo was wasted in that scene, though his expressions were very good...
Regarding the TB article..... hope that they never separate again.....the show will go down...continuous AA track...without any sense, and upar se no passionate scenes..... i miss the purana maan & geet...
14. Maan finally understood that another baby will help her bring back to normal....pls do the deed..... we all are waiting....

Edited by leverne - 17 March 2011 at 11:59am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Shweta13meravigilisodrdee142bharkhadivareena-Priti11-sptrno--aarthi--dewdropred

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged

hello all....

yeh cvs ne kya dikhaaya aaj....Shocked Angry

y such a drastic change in geets character...Cry Cry 

me want bubbly geet back.....Cry Cry 

devil.. u dont even respect dadima ah... she said not to ineterfere in maaneet s life na...den what...Angry Angryek basic cheez bhi samajh mein nahi aathii hai...Angry Angry

yeh naas ka kya chakkar shuru kar diiya cvs ne,,,,sangram aur nitya.... omg.. 2 downmarkets together...LOL LOL

and maan thinkin of baby.. geet s n maan s baby.. that sounds interesting Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed ... but with fear... what if geet misunderstands him...Cry Cry

i really dont want the article to come true....cvs...Angry zor ka jhatka math do...Angry...

yeh episode kam nahi tha kya... upar se kuch kuch hota hai ka ad..Angry

Edited by bharkha - 17 March 2011 at 12:10pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142divareena-Priti11-sptrno--aarthi--dewdropred

sumona28 IF-Sizzlerz
sumona28
sumona28

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
not in analysis mood......................

Edited by sumona_mona28 - 17 March 2011 at 11:14am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142--aarthi--bharkhadewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged

Hello crazies ......... I hope U liked the episode ........ the episode was gud ......... gurti rocked as usual .......

HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

mona - tu teek tho hain naa ...........

girls we will not talk abt MU or the article ...... me fed up with the article talk & all the bashing going around ...... we will wait till it happens ......1 request from me plz ........

loved dadima today for showing devil his place ........ she is right he does not need to butt in to maaneet relationship even if his concerns are genuine ......... coz maan knows what is right & what is wrong for geet just like he again asked devil to stay in his limits ........(maan lathon ke bhooth bathon se nahin manthe .......)

I loved his words ........ if my wifey is naaraz with me it's her haq ...... & I will do what ever I can do & will make her anger vanish ... that's like my maan ..........

maan then convincing geet on why he had to move all the baby stuff to the store room ........ maan definitely has a point .... & I agree with maan ...... coz I too suggested this along with arti that maan needs 2 lock that room ....  

but the problem over here is geet is too much attached to the baby & maan did not realise that she was so attached ..... geet was so much attached that she even gave up her family for the baby coz thy wanted her to abort the child ..... & her attachment to the baby is not after 2 or 3 months preg* ...... her atachment was from day 1 she came 2 knwo that she was preg* ......... and at one point she even shouted at her mother coz her mother asked her to abort the child .......  her mother was like I can see my daughter in pain ....... geet was like U R a motehr & U should understand me ....... if u can't C Ur daughter in pain ........ how can I do the same with my baby .........

Watching geet like that made me think that geet will definitely go into depression ......if she stays longer ........

maan saying sorry to geet holding his ears ......... geet still sad ........

next day morning maan left to work early ...... & geet finds a sorry note ...from maan ......... she telling maan that she is not mad at him but is sad coz maan did not understand her ....... & she did not expect what maan did ....... geet maan was trying to pull u out of the situation coz he can never see U in pain ..........

maan unable to concentrate on his work & wants to pull geet out from this situation .....he wants her to move on ........think about him .... her & then their baby ........

maan finally gets a thought that they need to have a baby of their own ........ maan did look happy when he was planning for the baby ....... but here looks like geet might not be ready so soon for the baby .....

I was thinking SG left .......but no he did not ........LOLthe moment he came on the screen I started LOL .......LOLLOLLOL I really don't know the reason ........ but his na akal na shakal makes me LOL ...........

NAAS ............ ka kya hoga I don't care ........NS  you want to divide AA plz go ahead & after dividing AA ... all of U can get lost .........me don't mind at all ........ paap kata GHSP main se .........sorry girls .......excuse me ........

precap:- not worth mentioning LOL

Edited by dewdropred - 17 March 2011 at 11:32am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142bharkhadivareena-Priti11-sptrno--aarthi--Loquacious_Aash

RajeevGurtiFan IF-Sizzlerz
RajeevGurtiFan
RajeevGurtiFan

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged

hello crazies..

hmm...must say the new cvs are doing a good job..

geet is sad that msk had cleared the room..loved that she called to maan first...
maan explaning to geet why did that..loved their bedroom conversation..
he does not want geet to forget the babt but to accept the truth that the child is gone...they have rebuild their life again...

inspite of being angry the first thing geet did is to look for maan...she reads the note and says she is not angry but sad...
 judging by msk's selftalk will he redo the nursery....possible...now that he wants humara bacha...LOL

the idead is good but will geet mu him..as the timing is off
dadi did one good thing today asked devil to stay aaway from maanet's life..
why he is interfering in the first place..

well new entry 1 and 2 ram milaye jodi...

Edited by rajeev the best - 17 March 2011 at 12:26pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142divareena-Priti11-sptrnobharkhadewdropred

Go to top