Uttaran

CV'S ... why are you bouchering ...

justchill thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Veer's character ...... let that man be ... πŸ˜•...

Please tell me i was wrong .. in the precap ...was veer overhearing Ammu and Ichcha's talk....  is it because he wanted to check if ammu is telling  abt  his talk with Tappu ...

Let that not be true ...
Edited by justchill - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

souroj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
 I am not sure about the precap but I felt Veer had a guilt on his face when Ammo noticed him and Taps. He looked so sheepish and the way he took away his hand from Taps it seemed as if he is really having an extra marital affair wid Taps.
hasini79 thumbnail
Originally posted by: souroj

I am not sure about the precap but I felt Veer had a guilt on his face when Ammo noticed him and Taps. He looked so sheepish and the way he took away his hand from Taps it seemed as if he is really having an extra marital affair wid Taps.

that is so true souroj....but when i saw the precap ammu was telling ichcha n veer to get checkup from a doctor may be for kids......i guess veer will have some problem that is y ichcha is not becoming preg............n everyone is going to suspect taps thenπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰....hope this happens......πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
souroj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: hasini79

that is so true souroj....but when i saw the precap ammu was telling ichcha n veer to get checkup from a doctor may be for kids......i guess veer will have some problem that is y ichcha is not becoming preg............n everyone is going to suspect taps thenπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰....hope this happens......πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

yes hasini we all r expecting this😊 but I hope the cvs don't show its Iccha's problem. Raghu is taking so much time.
hasini79 thumbnail
yes this time they should not show  that ichcha has some problem....otherwise it will take ages to know the raaz of tappu.....meanwhile tapori ka  beti/beta will grow up n tapori nani/dadi banjayegii iss chakkar mein.....🀒🀒🀒🀒
akruz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Whats up with Veer...i am feeling so sad....what happened to this guy ..why r they killing this character...doesnt he know the limits he has to remain in...how can he place his hands on Tapasya's shoulder??? CVs didnt even show a Veecha scene even after the incident...this is pathetic....😭...i am loosing all hopes...by the time Rathod comes or Tapasya is exposed, we would have lost interest in Veer getting back to Ichcha
neenu55 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

i think veer and ichaa will go for check up

but the reports will be manipulated by s&s or by t&n

the results will be problem with ichaa

then it will be easy for satya and sanchi to create

misunderstandings between veecha

and for executing their plans

after 2 months ichaa and ammu will leave b toon and haweli

b toons will gradualy become poor without food and shelter

meanwhile rathod comes and takes tappu with him
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hmm , i want veer to have some problem, let cvs explore in that area , not that they dare to but hope ...............

well he was caught red handed by ammo πŸ˜† idiot is loosing it and its obvious
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: hasini79

yes this time they should not show  that ichcha has some problem....otherwise it will take ages to know the raaz of tappu.....meanwhile tapori ka  beti/beta will grow up n tapori nani/dadi banjayegii iss chakkar mein.....🀒

that is the exact reason hasini why they will show iccha has a problem , to drag,
u think tappu exposure will come so soon ,
if iccha has a pproblem , it would provide for a lenghty drama
tani_thk thumbnail
They are totally butchering veer's character πŸ˜”and they are dragging the tack like rubeer band .whr is rathore us din toh bda uchal rha tha saying that kis is mine aur jo mera hai mei use kise ko nahi dunga, seems like he is suffering frm short term memory loss πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†