Maryada

Maryaada Episode Discourse Station:16th march:

lonelyshadow thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

HOLAfriends.
Welcome to Maryaada discourse Station.

This New Thread that is started from today Is specially for the Hot discussion about the episode. Looking forward for the participation of Maryaada addicts here. You can jump in with your views, song dedication for the particular episode, or anything that you want to share.

Some simple rules:
1. Follow the IF code of conduct.
2. No bashing on the actors or other fellow members.
3. Have lots of fun here.

Thread Opener:
amnaM(amna)

[I will Open the thread daily(mon-fri), If anyone else is interested in opening the thread for any of the day, please let me know ]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lonelyshadow thumbnail

amnaM(amna)
sri_4(sri)
Charu_1023(charu)

nbosted
MsNaz
theshy1977(shee)
damon_bitme
anamekaa
-Arjunlicious-(shamsa/sam)
sriveni_17
Naina_Mishal
divyakeerhi
angel011(spardha)
nehalpoonam
mehak30

Hit Like If You Want Yourself In The List.
Edited by amnaM - 13 years ago
lonelyshadow thumbnail
Haven't watched the episode, and won't watch it...!๐Ÿ˜Š
RadiantTreasure thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Over all a Ok episode..๐Ÿ˜Š

Episode starts with dining table(Amna ๐Ÿ˜‰)where aditya trying to talk to SSP about priya's past and priya trying aditya to stop from telling to him..
SSP asks priya to take care of tara till she gets admission in new school..tara angry n says she wants to goto hostel..devyani tries to say her she can go is she wants n goes in search of babuji(missing him these days๐Ÿ˜ญ)!!
Vidya n Imli reach a hotel to spend night..but he people n ambience resembles the Decent hotel from Jab we met๐Ÿคฃ..so they think better to spend in car itself..vidya calls priya and says they are staying in car n not hotel..priya is worried about them but goes back of aditya to stop him from talking to SSP..Aditya is about to talk when priya comes n drags him ,SSP confused ,She asks not to say anything to SSP as she promised devyani she will forget about her past...aditya still says he will ask dad n SSP get to know amount her criminal very fastly(Khud ko pakadavayega wooh kamina?๐Ÿ˜ก) But priya says no matter what if he can do it ALONE..do it otherwise leave it..aditya thinks n  says ok n will not tell to anyone..priya happy she is succeded in her mission!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Next morning..vidya n imli wakes up in car n road which is blocked yesterday is opened n they reach hotel..vidya asks manager but he doesn't say it..they book a room there n also get to know about room number of gaurav..vidya tensed what to do n how to react if gaurav is with any girl..๐Ÿ˜•
Priya wakes  up Aditya sweetly with morning tea n breakfastโ˜บ๏ธ..he says he will sleep..but as she says about work..he wakes up suddenly n says he will got place where priya was arrested n will enquire who is that inspector who sent her to bade sahab(SSP).Priya is worried n asks what to say if anyone asks..he says say i am with my friends..but i will do anything to get to that person!!๐Ÿ˜ณ
Here..Vidya's mom enters ..n devyani shocked  ๐Ÿ˜ฒto see her..but priya signal's her from side not to say anything n hence she makes up a story..saying she don't know about her mom's health..devyani says vidya went to see her.As devyani goes away..priya drags vidya's mom to say her truth!!

Precap:Devyani asks priya about vidya's whereabouts n when she makes up she says don't tell lies n she needs truth!!

So How will devyani react?Will vidya see gaurav in room number 113 with a girl?Aditya going to police station to know about priya's past,will he know about his father's truth?
Wait n watch!!๐Ÿ˜†

Missing Manal n now Jaya too..and shilpa,sam,sham..others who used to comment..is it exams time๐Ÿ˜”?
Well good luck then!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Good wishes..๐Ÿค—
Sri:-)

P.S:Those who are reading my FF "Junoon" ..extremely sorry for extended delay ..may update next week..๐Ÿ˜ƒthose who don't read..bach gaye๐Ÿคฃ!!
lonelyshadow thumbnail
Oh, dinning table, what were they eating??*droolofying*
Sasuar will never get himself arrested, he will come up with some new stories and all blame will be on priya until adi finds out the truth.
I miss all the active people here, manal won't be back till long, where is jaya? Sam comes in the forum but doesn't write anything here! Miss everyone.

P.s Haven't watched the episode yet, and don't feel like watching.
yup shri exam time ....

gud diskusssion :)
lonelyshadow thumbnail
humko exams ne maar dala, when everyone will be back i'll go...
Amna..they were eating daal-sabji i think..๐Ÿ˜‰
Manal..just dropped by in last discussion thread to warn me to update my FF n i keep ignoring it..๐Ÿ˜†
Now i got the warning i should start writing!!๐Ÿค”

Oh  ritu..i know its really difficult for all to come especially till a month or more..and ofcourse exams n studies are more imp..u can always watch these on starplayer๐Ÿ˜ƒ!!Btw Ritu how's u r health now..cough n cold..Hope u had medicines..take care!!๐Ÿ˜Š
And all writing exams there ALL THE BEST!!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

lonelyshadow thumbnail
Good luck for writing, haven't read your FF, can you give me a link?
Originally posted by: amnaM

Good luck for writing, haven't read your FF, can you give me a link?

Amna..Here you go..Not that great one..๐Ÿ˜Š

AdiYa FF|JUNOON

Have a happy time reading ๐Ÿ˜†
Do comment if u can๐Ÿ˜ƒ