Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by beetaurus

@Krrish87_sweet,
I read your views and you are right in explaining the close bond of mother /son(Bharati/Anu).  I have a few things to say here....Today episode makes you feel Anu loves ambaji the most in his life and she is the most important person in his life....there were lot of episodes before where you get the feel that Anu loves Mona the most.  I know it is two different feeelings, but I just thought he should be more balanced in his feelings. I know what u mean..but can u differentiate the feel for mother and ur love lady!? It's a tough task dear. U can't..it's just can't be differentiated..and when comes to choice between mom and ur loved one..one should always choose the love of parents..they spend their entire life on growing their children up and education etc..if we put that aside even in the show it was shown how caying anu's mom is.. every single bit of his day if noticed, cared, cherrished with love from amabji! it's not unseen in real life..it's true..he is the only son..and obv..one can't measure mom's love....no matter how much he loves mona at the end of the day it's always gona be amabaji!😳 and yes i agree what u say by balancing the feelings..but it's just not possible..it's not measurable..it's a very tough task all i can say on that..😊

Why the bonus money going to ambaji.  I do not agree with that.  After getting married the money should go to his wife Mona and not ambaji....then Mona can take the money to ambaji.  If I were Anukalp, the bonus goes to Mona. Just my opinion. Ambaji is the only one who is closest to him. and as an obidient, loving son..what anukalp is doing is right. parents spend their whole life making their son a capable engineer..then one day he get a decent salary job. and so the first right on that salary is always gona be the parents..from childhood to the engineer journey a middle class gujarati family had provided everything that they can to make him engineer..make him successful...then why would mona should take the salary?? what did mona did in Anu's success? she was not there for his 22 yrs of life..she just came into anu's life..she is important..but not as important as his mom..and no...it's not the right thing to give money to his wife and then pass on to his mom..na na...not a good thing..ambaji is his mom not mona's mom...she was upset at anu..then only anu should make her please na?😊 well think about it... u will know what am trying to convey here.

Maybe Mona has something to do with it, because when Anu/Mona were talking...Mona asked Anu if he would listen to her...then only Anu goes to Ambaji.😆 yup you got that right! she was the one behind the peace😳

Ambaji still does not like Mona or her family.  Ambaji's dislike for Mona has reduced  a lot but it is going to take a little longer for her to totally accept and like Mona. yes amabji never liked Mona..the first and foremost reason..she is very possesive mom..she don't want anyone to take her place in Anu's life...and Mona was a threat..it's insecurity in a way...so apart from Mona being Punjabi the core reason of disliking her was Ambaji's insecurity...😊 I know it sounds funny...and doesn't make sense...but it's true..and from inside Ambaji never disliked her..ya she never liked her..but neither disliked her..😆 she is trying to accept her..😳

I do not like the idea of Anukalp having to please ambaji for every little or big problem/issue in the family.  Ambaji should let go her married son.  Just my view or opinion. 😆😆 yah well i agree on that..but it will come with time only..
Originally posted by Krrish87_sweet

Thank you! Honoured by ur reply!😊
u r in my mind while watching the show...fantabulous...
Originally posted by arpi9

u r in my mind while watching the show...fantabulous...
Thanks for appreciations!😊
Originally posted by Krrish87_sweet

You replied to my post in the way you feel and it is fine, and I wrote my post the way I feel. We all have opinions and that is good.   Anyway I was not trying to say Anu should love Mona more than Ambaji.  I thought the show sometimes showed Anu loving Mona more than ambaji especially before they were married.  Parents love is seperate from that of a wife.  It is difficult but you have to seperate it.

It is my opinion after getting married your salary or anything should go through your spouse(at least include your spouse in everything) and your parents should never accept the salary even if you give it to them.  Also ambaji should not be an obstacle between husband and wife.  Love is always there.
Another thing you said is ...Ambaji never disiked Mona...and that is not true....all I will say is Ambaji disliked Mona to the core.