Frequent Posters

aditeeash thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
very well narrated.....great job....
sadhanalov thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
dats superb...excellant update...gud job...
arpi9 thumbnail
how can u show ur feelings in lines...u deserves 👏...too good...
RoyalLEO_Krrish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: arpi9

how can u show ur feelings in lines...u deserves 👏...too good...

Thank you! Honoured by ur reply!😊
@ Sherma: Thank you so much!! 😃

@ Cbindia2009: Thank you for replying! 😊

@ Aditeeash: Thank you! 😃

@ Sadhnalov: Thank you! 😊

Thank you so much guys! Ur replies means a lot to me..I will try to be active and provide some valuable threads so that u guys can also come and comment on it! 😊 Much appreciation to everyone! 😊
saraharshad thumbnail
dats fantastic...seems like you are going to make this forum more lively...
Originally posted by: saraharshad

dats fantastic...seems like you are going to make this forum more lively...

hummm...lets see no commitments though!😆 I will try to be here whenever i come on IF!
sigrid thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for excellent views...........yes I enjoyed today's episode....it was just rite. The mother son relationship and than the way Mona was BY God...just rite.😉
Originally posted by: sigrid

Thanks for excellent views...........yes I enjoyed today's episode....it was just rite. The mother son relationship and than the way Mona was BY God...just rite.😉

😊 Thanks m glad u liked it!
beetaurus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Krrish87_sweet,
I read your views and you are right in explaining the close bond of mother /son(Bharati/Anu).  I have a few things to say here....Today episode makes you feel Anu loves ambaji the most in his life and she is the most important person in his life....there were lot of episodes before where you get the feel that Anu loves Mona the most.  I know it is two different feeelings, but I just thought he should be more balanced in his feelings.
Why the bonus money going to ambaji.  I do not agree with that.  After getting married the money should go to his wife Mona and not ambaji....then Mona can take the money to ambaji.  If I were Anukalp, the bonus goes to Mona. Just my opinion.

Maybe Mona has something to do with it, because when Anu/Mona were talking...Mona asked Anu if he would listen to her...then only Anu goes to Ambaji.

Ambaji still does not like Mona or her family.  Ambaji's dislike for Mona has reduced  a lot but it is going to take a little longer for her to totally accept and like Mona.

I do not like the idea of Anukalp having to please ambaji for every little or big problem/issue in the family.  Ambaji should let go her married son.  Just my view or opinion.