RoyalLEO_Krrish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Good Day RMJ Frndz!😊

I am back with another post. I would like to mainly talk briefly on Anukalp-Ambaji and Mona's triangular relationship. Well as we can see from the very beginning Anukalp is the only "son" of Gandhi family. He is engineer, and Ambaji and the whole family has much expectations from him. You can view from the talk and transperency in Ambaji's eyes that she is very involved in each and every bit of her son's actions, feelings, talk, everything..basically she is the one who knows everysingle thing about her son..(Like all mothers do) she is very close to him. and there is a high expectations from him. In the episode they showed how she saved Anu's small childhood sweaters!😳 (if u think deep down in ur heart u would directly relate that Anu-Ambaji scene with some of ur history in ur own life - i just did!😳) It's not just ambaji it can be any mom..and any son in the world..the culture shows there is a certain way u talk to ur mom..(there is that thin line which u should always keep when u talk to ur parents) in the scene when anu was trying to convince ambaji he was angry coz no body in the house was ready to even hear him out..everyone was against..his own ambaji was also not listening..she also misunderstood him.. he was sad, angry, dispointed..he didn't care what buaji or baa had to say about it..and not even his dad..but he was worried about ambaji..(that closeness is what touches viewers heart..it's not even fake..it's what we see in real life..) then there was a scene between anu and mona..where mona tried to explain him to calm down and put his point of view infront of ambaji in more respectful way more calm way..and *tadaaa* there is a miracle..he talked and the ambaji listened him this time. *in her heart she knew that her son can't be wrong..there was a misunderstanding..but she knew anukalp was right..may be she was dragged to belive that he was doing everything wrong..but inside she knew..* so everything sorted out and also it was noticed how Ambaji told Mona to put the check to shrinathji's murti.. and that smile that small conversation showed ambaji's faith in Mona..and also a pleasure in having a son like Anu.😊

Hope U liked my thoughts views 😳 Let me know edit/ add ur valuable comments!😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ummm....156 views...no replies!! 😔
sri11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
OMG...Havent watched the show yet...But U are making me fell like y i havent watched it till now...R u a writer???..u narrated the line with such a grat feel...thanku so much...
rayadallie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
LOL. I have not looked at the episode as yet, hence no comments. When i go home from work I will look at it.

YOu seem to be very active these days. Keep it up as sometimes this forum gets boring and I just switch to facebook.

Keep up ur commentary. i will be reading. I like your valuable points
Originally posted by: sri11

OMG...Havent watched the show yet...But U are making me fell like y i havent watched it till now...R u a writer???..u narrated the line with such a grat feel...thanku so much...

😊 Thank you for taking ur time and replying!😳
Yes I write with feel only! and I only write when i feel..😳 P.S. no no..i am not writer..but yes..if u haven't seen the show ur missing out!😊 Do let me know ur views comments after watching the episode. Thank you!
Originally posted by: rayadallie

LOL. I have not looked at the episode as yet, hence no comments. When i go home from work I will look at it.

YOu seem to be very active these days. Keep it up as sometimes this forum gets boring and I just switch to facebook.

Keep up ur commentary. i will be reading. I like your valuable points

😃 Thank you! and Yes..i come on this forum whenever i want to see stuff..and read views..and i want this forum to be active..so might as well start with myself..and yes FB for sure is always good tp!😊 Thanks for reading..do reply after watching the episode..it would be gr8 to know other pplz views and comments!
sri11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Krrish87_sweet

😊 Thank you for taking ur time and replying!😳
Yes I write with feel only! and I only write when i feel..😳 P.S. no no..i am not writer..but yes..if u haven't seen the show ur missing out!😊 Do let me know ur views comments after watching the episode. Thank you!

will defnetly watch it when once i reach home...thanks a lot...once again
sherma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i agree,the scene was potrayed very well,and the way you gave ur views were fab. 
sri11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sherma

i agree,the scene was potrayed very well,and the way you gave ur views were fab. 

eagerly waiting for your views mam...going to get one fruit plate...complete it before i reach...😃...

dont mind...i was just kidding
cbindia2009 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Have not seen the episode but liked your analysis very much!