The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

misti73

Angie12 IF-Rockerz
Angie12
Angie12

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by misti73

[QUOTE=why3]

Angie the makers are showing how to involve the members of the animal kingdom in search and rescue operation.Wink

ROFL In some sense I won't mind it because I can imagine your commentary at that point.  Of course, it would be better if only Dev and Radhika are involved in the scenes with animal kingdom.  Kabutarni is becoming Amma to me with her obsessive dialogues.  Amma used to have "Radhika ne mori poti ka haque chino hai." 

But have to say that they have come up with new animals this time starting with the horse.  Wonder if a dog or a cat would be used to get the address instead.  You know to make it different from CB1.

Yes........although I am wondering whether Purohits will be back in action next week....they can focus on Phuljharis family and Phuljharis changing reactions......her retracting and confusion and Bumbum's search in Rawal........can bring in drama in the forum of the villagers reacting to the news of the younger daughter getting married......Chenu-Bumbum interaction and use this breathing space to sit down and seriously work on the Purohits..........otherwise they are in for a rough ride. They can still salvage the Purohits but if they continue it this way then it might be too late.  

I would prefer the Rawal setting for now until they sort out Purohits.  Last year, I used to hate settings in Vrindavan as that involved mobs, burnings, cursing etc with Amma as a strong one.  So I used to prefer Delhi settings until they brought both Amma and Vishaka there too.    Looking at all Zee shows, logic is not a first choice of writers and the channel.  Torture of lead characters and audience is their priority. 

Yes and thats why Purohits before leap interested me......and now I switch off.......the main reason is the glorifying of the powers of badi bahu. When they glorified amma after the burning in CB1 she became a joke to me and I used to ignore her......the dumbing down of all the positive characters to make amma great in 2010 in CB1 made CB into a black comedy to me........and all this is again starting to happen. I liked Purohits before the leap because badi bahu was the catalyst.......people were grey more and it was more believable, atleast to me.

It is so artificial at this stage.  In the first two weeks, they showed these characters speaking up and putting across their point in just a line or so.  Now they don't react even when it is obvious that badi bahu is still the same.

Yes his over enthusiasm for Phuljhari shows the neediness........he cannot wait but to have her. But I hope that they do not translate this innocence and kiddish behaviour to being stupid. .....because a person working in the muth cannot be stupid...Puljhari was plain amused by all this.

They did that with Radhika in CB1 and then later on with Abhay where the goodness was turned into selfishness (or this is how it came across to me) and also dumbness when the characters were not dumb but were either reserved or quiet.

Have a feeling that they would do this again.   As you wrote couple of days ago, a guy who could sense Radhika's fear and caught her white lie and alleviated the fear by arguing with her can not be dumb.  So he should not be given inane dialogues about his grandfather choking when his eyes were showing clear distress.  Also if he could see a more active grandfather before the medicine, he should be questioning that part too in some part of his mind.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

chipaksigridmisti73Neerjaa

chipak Goldie
chipak
chipak

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Misti wonderful narrationWinkLOLBig smile  I am laughing my head off while reading it..you n your imaginationThumbs Up..can trust you with Kanha..

Actaully took off today n was scrolling TV and whatt i sawShockedis repeat of CB..i was surprisingly shocked coz i rarely get to see it on TV and was so excited to see it (dancing to be precise..)...and the episode turned out to be nice one in a phunny way..All the way -Avis epi..

Yess BumBum was sweet. innocent like kid..infact giving competition to kiddie Dev in cuteness, chummynessWink...I did feel the hwole epi was in some bullet train and even the heart to heart convo of Dev n Kanha was rushed..umm i hate it (even editing part wasnt good- Avina voice sounded artificialConfused). These are some wonderful episodes of  CB where CVs could have shown radevs emotions growing first into freindship and then Dev going in for his proposal..but then they had to show proposal on Holi soOuch...Its similar to kiddie track they only had i guess two meetings and then everything was rushed.Angry They certainly dont know leveraging high points-Kiddie radev track and this grown up Radev interaction/frindship/love/confusion track could have been made more interesting and longer instead of rushing to kabutarni selection of CB in holi and Propsal thingy.....this time CVs are making the story very much open by revealing major twists beforehand by means of promoting-  i dont mind that  but to develop more interest excecution shud be top class and certainly not this shoddy display just to rsuh to one plot...develop, get grippp CVs

I dont think my grumblings would make any difference as you all have pointed all the logical flaws/direction so far so i m leaving that part..But truely i njoyed the whole episode (despite some shortcominngs) and give it 100/10 just for AviWink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ChinadollTwoAngie12misti73Neerjaa

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anu17

thanks misti...........

You ae welcome anu17.WinkLOL
misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by why3

[QUOTE=misti73][QUOTE=why3]
ROFL In some sense I won't mind it because I can imagine your commentary at that point.  Of course, it would be better if only Dev and Radhika are involved in the scenes with animal kingdom.  Kabutarni is becoming Amma to me with her obsessive dialogues.  Amma used to have "Radhika ne mori poti ka haque chino hai."
But have to say that they have come up with new animals this time starting with the horse.  Wonder if a dog or a cat would be used to get the address instead.  You know to make it different from CB1.

Angie I am wondering how are they going to use a cat........I mean dog is ok........but cat? they also have goat.....buffalo.......Phuljhari has a pet goat.Ermm.....As for kabutarni don't worry she will soon start saying "Radhika ne mere bete ka haque china hai".Wink

It is so artificial at this stage.  In the first two weeks, they showed these characters speaking up and putting across their point in just a line or so.  Now they don't react even when it is obvious that badi bahu is still the same.

Well maybe the loss of brains is also part of collateral damage in this Kanhas leela....I mean like dadaji.......see that babaji was very chaloo he told dadaji that the chotibahu will be the main one in the family but did not tell him about all these collateral damages.Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Angie12Neerjaa

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chipak

Misti wonderful narrationWinkLOLBig smile  I am laughing my head off while reading it..you n your imaginationThumbs Up..can trust you with Kanha..

Thank you Seema.WinkBig smile

Actaully took off today n was scrolling TV and whatt i sawShockedis repeat of CB..i was surprisingly shocked coz i rarely get to see it on TV and was so excited to see it (dancing to be precise..)...and the episode turned out to be nice one in a phunny way..All the way -Avis epi..

It was Bumbum epi yesterday.

Yess BumBum was sweet. innocent like kid..infact giving competition to kiddie Dev in cuteness, chummynessWink...I did feel the hwole epi was in some bullet train and even the heart to heart convo of Dev n Kanha was rushed..umm i hate it (even editing part wasnt good- Avina voice sounded artificialConfused). These are some wonderful episodes of  CB where CVs could have shown radevs emotions growing first into freindship and then Dev going in for his proposal..but then they had to show proposal on Holi soOuch...Its similar to kiddie track they only had i guess two meetings and then everything was rushed.Angry They certainly dont know leveraging high points-Kiddie radev track and this grown up Radev interaction/frindship/love/confusion track could have been made more interesting and longer instead of rushing to kabutarni selection of CB in holi and Propsal thingy.....this time CVs are making the story very much open by revealing major twists beforehand by means of promoting-  i dont mind that  but to develop more interest excecution shud be top class and certainly not this shoddy display just to rsuh to one plot...develop, get grippp CVs

I dont think my grumblings would make any difference as you all have pointed all the logical flaws/direction so far so i m leaving that part..But truely i njoyed the whole episode (despite some shortcominngs) and give it 100/10 just for AviWink

Seema they are on a bullet train....just because they want to show Radhika and Dev together on holi they went on this bullet train trip........it would have been much better if they had taken this slowly.............trust Zee and its strategies.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Neerjaa

Angie12 IF-Rockerz
Angie12
Angie12

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by misti73

Angie I am wondering how are they going to use a cat........I mean dog is ok........but cat? they also have goat.....buffalo.......Phuljhari has a pet goat.Ermm.....As for kabutarni don't worry she will soon start saying "Radhika ne mere bete ka haque china hai".Wink

Well the dog is for scent thing.  This time a pet dog of Bumbum (can be shown at any time) or lets say a stray dog who is outside the Kanha temple gets the ehsas syringe from Bumbum and he runs with Bumbum following him until they reach Radhika's house.  I wasn't sure about the cat but she could be used to drive away Kabutarni when Bumbum and Phuljhari are having their rendezvous in PF house and she is about to discover them. 

Forgot about the goat.  There has to be some use to her too.

Well maybe the loss of brains is also part of collateral damage in this Kanhas leela....I mean like dadaji.......see that babaji was very chaloo he told dadaji that the chotibahu will be the main one in the family but did not tell him about all these collateral damages.Wink

On top of that, babaji has run away for 12 years.  Wonder when he will make an appearance.  Kanha doesn't care about collateral damage in CB world.  His motto is "All izz well that ends well."  So if on the last day Bumbum and Phuljhari are reunited with everybody turning a new leaf, so be it.  I think Kanha gets brainwashed when he enters Dev and Radhika's world and loses his marbles too.  He forgets his own Geeta.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

misti73Neerjaa

Go to top