Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

misti73 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: jsre

Oh god misti ur thoughts r really amusing so funny jst loved the conversation btwn horsie and kanha could not stop laughing. Great analysis

Thankyou jsre.........glad that you liked the horses thoughts.😉😃
misti73 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ChinadollTwo

Musti - Kahna & horsey conversation was hilarious. .
Thankyou.😉😛

Instead of protecting Sr.Purohit from evil Kabutarni, Kahna is busy playing Matchnaker.... 😉
Ahh dadaji is collateral damage in kanhas leela.😉

Surprised to see Viraat smiling for a change... his wife is attached to his hip and she knows how to stroke his ego..
the wifey was nicely stroking his ego....she is not as dumb as they are showing her to be.

CM should have matched up Mr.Kabutar and little Chenu...they look like father and son.
Na.....Chenu is more of Mansarams son.....he knows what others are about.

Why is it that Padma is taking a back seat where her son's future is concerned and letting Kabaturni choose a wife for her own son? She acts more like a servant, than the DIL of the
Purohit family.
Yes,.....the shrewd intelligent Padma of before the leap has lost her brains in the leap.......and they are not showing why she lost her brains or that she is showing that she has lost her brains but actually not.

anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks misti...........
Angie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
chipak thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Misti wonderful narration😉😆😃  I am laughing my head off while reading it..you n your imagination👍🏼..can trust you with Kanha..

Actaully took off today n was scrolling TV and whatt i saw😲is repeat of CB..i was surprisingly shocked coz i rarely get to see it on TV and was so excited to see it (dancing to be precise..)...and the episode turned out to be nice one in a phunny way..All the way -Avis epi..

Yess BumBum was sweet. innocent like kid..infact giving competition to kiddie Dev in cuteness, chummyness😉...I did feel the hwole epi was in some bullet train and even the heart to heart convo of Dev n Kanha was rushed..umm i hate it (even editing part wasnt good- Avina voice sounded artificial😕). These are some wonderful episodes of  CB where CVs could have shown radevs emotions growing first into freindship and then Dev going in for his proposal..but then they had to show proposal on Holi so...Its similar to kiddie track they only had i guess two meetings and then everything was rushed.😡 They certainly dont know leveraging high points-Kiddie radev track and this grown up Radev interaction/frindship/love/confusion track could have been made more interesting and longer instead of rushing to kabutarni selection of CB in holi and Propsal thingy.....this time CVs are making the story very much open by revealing major twists beforehand by means of promoting-  i dont mind that  but to develop more interest excecution shud be top class and certainly not this shoddy display just to rsuh to one plot...develop, get grippp CVs

I dont think my grumblings would make any difference as you all have pointed all the logical flaws/direction so far so i m leaving that part..But truely i njoyed the whole episode (despite some shortcominngs) and give it 100/10 just for Avi😉

misti73 thumbnail
Originally posted by: anu17

thanks misti...........

You ae welcome anu17.😉😆
misti73 thumbnail
Originally posted by: why3

[QUOTE=misti73][QUOTE=why3]

🤣 In some sense I won't mind it because I can imagine your commentary at that point.  Of course, it would be better if only Dev and Radhika are involved in the scenes with animal kingdom.  Kabutarni is becoming Amma to me with her obsessive dialogues.  Amma used to have "Radhika ne mori poti ka haque chino hai."
But have to say that they have come up with new animals this time starting with the horse.  Wonder if a dog or a cat would be used to get the address instead.  You know to make it different from CB1.

Angie I am wondering how are they going to use a cat........I mean dog is ok........but cat? they also have goat.....buffalo.......Phuljhari has a pet goat.🤔.....As for kabutarni don't worry she will soon start saying "Radhika ne mere bete ka haque china hai".😉

It is so artificial at this stage.  In the first two weeks, they showed these characters speaking up and putting across their point in just a line or so.  Now they don't react even when it is obvious that badi bahu is still the same.

Well maybe the loss of brains is also part of collateral damage in this Kanhas leela....I mean like dadaji.......see that babaji was very chaloo he told dadaji that the chotibahu will be the main one in the family but did not tell him about all these collateral damages.😉

misti73 thumbnail
Originally posted by: chipak

Misti wonderful narration😉😆😃  I am laughing my head off while reading it..you n your imagination👍🏼..can trust you with Kanha..

Thank you Seema.😉😃

Actaully took off today n was scrolling TV and whatt i saw😲is repeat of CB..i was surprisingly shocked coz i rarely get to see it on TV and was so excited to see it (dancing to be precise..)...and the episode turned out to be nice one in a phunny way..All the way -Avis epi..

It was Bumbum epi yesterday.

Yess BumBum was sweet. innocent like kid..infact giving competition to kiddie Dev in cuteness, chummyness😉...I did feel the hwole epi was in some bullet train and even the heart to heart convo of Dev n Kanha was rushed..umm i hate it (even editing part wasnt good- Avina voice sounded artificial😕). These are some wonderful episodes of  CB where CVs could have shown radevs emotions growing first into freindship and then Dev going in for his proposal..but then they had to show proposal on Holi so...Its similar to kiddie track they only had i guess two meetings and then everything was rushed.😡 They certainly dont know leveraging high points-Kiddie radev track and this grown up Radev interaction/frindship/love/confusion track could have been made more interesting and longer instead of rushing to kabutarni selection of CB in holi and Propsal thingy.....this time CVs are making the story very much open by revealing major twists beforehand by means of promoting-  i dont mind that  but to develop more interest excecution shud be top class and certainly not this shoddy display just to rsuh to one plot...develop, get grippp CVs

I dont think my grumblings would make any difference as you all have pointed all the logical flaws/direction so far so i m leaving that part..But truely i njoyed the whole episode (despite some shortcominngs) and give it 100/10 just for Avi😉

Seema they are on a bullet train....just because they want to show Radhika and Dev together on holi they went on this bullet train trip........it would have been much better if they had taken this slowly.............trust Zee and its strategies.

Angie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: misti73

Angie I am wondering how are they going to use a cat........I mean dog is ok........but cat? they also have goat.....buffalo.......Phuljhari has a pet goat.🤔.....As for kabutarni don't worry she will soon start saying "Radhika ne mere bete ka haque china hai".😉

Well the dog is for scent thing.  This time a pet dog of Bumbum (can be shown at any time) or lets say a stray dog who is outside the Kanha temple gets the ehsas syringe from Bumbum and he runs with Bumbum following him until they reach Radhika's house.  I wasn't sure about the cat but she could be used to drive away Kabutarni when Bumbum and Phuljhari are having their rendezvous in PF house and she is about to discover them. 

Forgot about the goat.  There has to be some use to her too.

Well maybe the loss of brains is also part of collateral damage in this Kanhas leela....I mean like dadaji.......see that babaji was very chaloo he told dadaji that the chotibahu will be the main one in the family but did not tell him about all these collateral damages.😉

On top of that, babaji has run away for 12 years.  Wonder when he will make an appearance.  Kanha doesn't care about collateral damage in CB world.  His motto is "All izz well that ends well."  So if on the last day Bumbum and Phuljhari are reunited with everybody turning a new leaf, so be it.  I think Kanha gets brainwashed when he enters Dev and Radhika's world and loses his marbles too.  He forgets his own Geeta.