Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

Mistis thoughts 16th march

misti73 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Bumbum=Dev

Phuljhari=Radhika

Kabutarni=Maheshwari

Ahh'.today I feel like commentary.......πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³...........well I like Bumbum and his very important journey with Phuljhari patting his head........πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.........

So Bumbum is maintaining vigilance at the ghat and keeping an eye on all the boats coming in from Rawal..........πŸ€”.........he is counting..........boat one...........no neeli chunri........😭........boat two........no neeli chunri.........😭........anyway boat four no neeli chunri girl.......😭............did I miss her?..πŸ˜”...so Bumbum go to the college na.......😳......anyway then we have Purohits and blah blah there..........😳..........not interested chunnu munnu until you show something substantial...........not interested in amma nodding and padma making tea and kabutarni's self talk..........πŸ₯±..........by the way why is that lady standing behind amma........πŸ€”............is she ammas bodyguard or she is ammas helper? But Padmas comment regarding her son...........I have read someone mentioning that in this forum ........πŸ€”..I can't remember who.......πŸ€”.......

.Anyway where is Bumbum.........πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›........I want to follow him today........πŸ˜›...........ahh there is he...........he has the pout........πŸ˜† and he is sad........😭.......Bumbum don't be sad ..ahh he is in front of the temple and he decides to go in and has a very serious heart to heart talk with kanha there.........πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰...........that Kanhas Radha is with him but kanha is keeping away his radha from him.........πŸ˜†..........ekdum sachi baat bumbum.......πŸ‘........Kanha is being very bad here........... πŸ˜›...........Kanha is also thinking to himself that I have to do something here........πŸ˜‰........and Radha next to him is nudging it..........πŸ˜‰.........ok ok nothing of this sort happened.......😳.......... this is again Mistis imagination running wild..........😳😳...........so Kanha is thinking and then the horse cart with Phuljhari passes the temple.........πŸ€”..and Kanha picks up the phone and calls........ring ring.........πŸ˜†.........and horsie says yes ........πŸ˜‰.........Kanha reply-......u will stop here..........πŸ˜›πŸ˜›.........horsies reply.........do I have a choice........πŸ˜†.........Kanha-not really........πŸ€”............horsie-this is not fair, I thought that I will take some rest later on and now you are asking me to stop here..........πŸ˜›..........but poor horsie due to Kanhas might he had to stop....................and then the horse man says.........haila why did the horse stop........πŸ˜‰.........the horse to himself........πŸ˜†.........its so difficult being a horse.......πŸ˜›..I can't even tell you that Kanha asked me to stop..............sorry .....Misti is coming back.....😳.........so the cart stops and Bumbum sees Phuljhari........πŸ˜‰..........But then the horsie decides enough is enough so he starts moving........πŸ˜†.Bumbum quickly wears his shoes .........chalo theek hai..........I thought Bumbum will start running without wearing his shoes............and Bumbum shouts at the tangewala to stop.................aiyoo Bumbum not the tangewala but the horsie..😳..I mean ask the horsie to stop........😳😳.......Kanha did not ask the tangewala to stop but told the horsie to stop.......😳😳........what does Tangewala have to do anything in it.................anyway the horsie walks..........cart moves and bumbum runs..........the Phuljhari thinks that why am I feeling that someone is near........ahh so Kanha activated Phuljharis ahsaas.......πŸ˜›..and the Bumbum comes and he leaps on the cart.....

And Phuljhari goes..you again......πŸ˜†..........what are you doing on this tanga........😳..and Bumbum says well the tanga is taking you and so it is taking me.......😳..........horsie mutters to himself and you both don't know anything..........😳..........then Phuljhari says that I am going to college but you could have taken a different tanga..........πŸ‘.......horsie again mutters..........what! after Kanha made me stop when I didn't want to stop you are now saying that he should have taken a different tanga............😳😳........ anyway Bumbum says that oh I was in a hurry........😳..........Yes Bumbum we all know your hurry..........😳........and Phuljhari continues...........have we met before...........Bumbum........yes yesterday and you have forgotten........😭.......aww Bumbum you thought she has forgotten about you.......πŸ˜›........Phuljhari pats his head and says..........no I somehow feel that we have met each other before.......πŸ€”...........Phulhari..........now look what you have done...........πŸ€”............you are now stuck with him........πŸ˜†.........Bumbum.........lo bachu...........Phuljhari has given you an opening...........πŸ˜†..........and he continues...............yes that means we have a connection from our earlier life..........😳..........hee hee Bumbum that's so true........πŸ˜†.........and they reach college and the tanga stops and the horse says thank God..........😳..........now I am free, and the bumbum wants to pay but Phuljhari wants to contribute and Bumbum says later you can fulfill your ehsaan........πŸ˜ƒ...........and the tange wala goes..........bye bye horsie........😳...........thats from Misti.........😳.......... Phuljhari starts walking towards the college gates and Bumbum follows her and he tells her that he wants to tell her something.......😳.........Phuljhari ..........ok so tell..........πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.........Bumbum awwwwwwwww...........here.........on the road........😳............hee hee Bumbum see what happens when you tell all this to Phuljhari.........πŸ˜†πŸ˜†............and then they get told that the college is closed till holi..................will open after holi...........and Bumbum blurts out that he was here in the morning and then gets caught...................and Phuljhari wants to go home...........but Bumbum wants to now research on where have they met earlier..........πŸ˜›.............but there is no rickshaw...........common Bumbum become rickshawala and take her to the ghat........😳...........anyway Phuljhari says bye bye and don't follow me...........and Bumbum says we might meet again...........and then Bumbum becomes a rickshaw driver and wriggles his eyebrow..........😳 ...........Bumbum I like it when you wriggle your eyebrows.......πŸ˜ƒ...........and gets almost hit by Phuljhari..........and then he wears a lungi........😲.........aiyooo.....😲😲......that too lungi raised to the knee........😲...........aiyayayoooooooo.........😲.........and offers Phuljhari............idly.......'πŸ€”........and this time Phuljhari hits her head.........πŸ˜›...........hmm maybe she didn't expect idli as a gift.........πŸ€”..........then shows his chest to Phuljhari and phuljhari blushes.....😳..........and he wears a sari and phuljhari laughs.........and then as a monkey..........anyway and then again as bumbumand Phuljhar falls and Bumbum becomes bholenath and says common visit to the doctor.........πŸ€”...........

Comment-Bumbum is a kid..............he is in for some rude awakening and disappointments. Liked Phuljhari............she is enjoying this guy and his pranks'is not shy but quite bold............asks direct questions............knows her boundaries.............now interested in seeing whether she will come knowing that there is no college?......and if she comes and her father finds out what will her fathers reaction be? I am not talking about the mother here.......... Kabutarni is in for the shock of her life if she mistakes Phuljharis quietness as being a shy and scared girl whom she can control.

Not commenting on Purohits because again things are pingponging there......but I sincerely hope that Bumbum is dreaming about Phuljhari being there.....and if Phuljhari is there then it is due to some logical reason..........the raunchy songs are not bumbums choice but someone else and Bumbum has no connection with all that.  

Forgot to mention before........I was seeing Sholay again today....but this time on Bumbum and Phuljhari.πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by misti73 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RADEV1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Misti thnxx 4 sharin ur thoughts today i was watchin the last part n thinkin that today Misti wil gonna rock wid her post.....realy a hilarious episode.... luving Bumbum's kiddish avtaar n also luvin Phuljharis straight 4wrd nature as u mentioned both.....
  The most funny thng is find today is abt Amma's bodaygaurd....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..i think Amma needs a helmet more than a body gaurd ... i think in her young ages she got sum injuries on her head dats y she is still not followin maheshwari's intentn but thank God atleast she could prove that Bumbum is innocent.......n also liked that Padma admitted her own sons fault.......

Neerjaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
 Your expert comments were quite hilarious as was today's  Dev Radhika,s encounter....when watching Dev Radhika,s scene thinking of your comments...Yes about raunchy numbers, should not be arranged by Dev, .it will be totally let down...Reading somewhere its Channels  doing not creatives....But with Dev Radhika track , they are in fast lane,want them to fall in love in one day.....Why not giving time just because of holi....Today Dev was like a kid
Edited by neerjashingla - 13 years ago
Angie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Misti,

Really hilarious.  Don't have time to comment on it.  But your sholay thing was also mentioned by Raj who called Dev  "Basanti" on his eager "bolo bolo".  He is like a kid and would be mopping next week as that timeline of 1 month is being firm by chunnu munnu. 

Have to see that lungi thing.  Wonder if lungi would be the new stuff for both.  I would hate to see kiddy dreams of Bumbum being broken next week.  The creatives could have at least let him live in his dreamworld for few more days and shown him following Phuljhari.  It is too entertaining especially now the horsie stuff you mentioned.

Will comment on stuff in the evening.
bvs7691 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

....that Kanhas Radha is with him but kanha is keeping away his radha from him.........πŸ˜†..........ekdum sachi baat bumbum.......πŸ‘........Kanha is being very bad here........... πŸ˜›...........Kanha is also thinking to himself that I have to do something here........πŸ˜‰........and Radha next to him is nudging it..........πŸ˜‰.........ok ok nothing of this sort happened.......😳.......... this is again Mistis imagination running wild..........😳😳...........so Kanha is thinking and then the horse cart with Phuljhari passes the temple.........πŸ€”..and Kanha picks up the phone and calls........ring ring.........πŸ˜†.........and horsie says yes ........πŸ˜‰.........Kanha reply-......u will stop here..........πŸ˜›πŸ˜›.........horsies reply.........do I have a choice........πŸ˜†.........Kanha-not really........πŸ€”............horsie-this is not fair, I thought that I will take some rest later on and now you are asking me to stop here..........πŸ˜›..........but poor horsie due to Kanhas might he had to stop....................and then the horse man says.........haila why did the horse stop........πŸ˜‰.........the horse to himself........πŸ˜†.........its so difficult being a horse.......πŸ˜›..I can't even tell you that Kanha asked me to stop............

Misti...its been a treat to read all your updates since the start of CB2 ClapClap
Had to comment today... totally loved "mistis wild running imagination"πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Thank you.... πŸ˜ƒ
misti73 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: RADEV1000

Misti thnxx 4 sharin ur thoughts today i was watchin the last part n thinkin that today Misti wil gonna rock wid her post.....realy a hilarious episode.... luving Bumbum's kiddish avtaar n also luvin Phuljharis straight 4wrd nature as u mentioned both.....
  The most funny thng is find today is abt Amma's bodaygaurd....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..i think Amma needs a helmet more than a body gaurd ... i think in her young ages she got sum injuries on her head dats y she is still not followin maheshwari's intentn but thank God atleast she could prove that Bumbum is innocent.......n also liked that Padma admitted her own sons fault.......

You are welcome RADEV1000. Bumbum was a kid today....... I am feeling sad that his heart might soon be broken. The lady standing behind amma was weird........anyway the purohits.........I will bother about them when the makers have decided what to do with them...I don't have the patience to deal will pingponging characters anymore.
Edited by misti73 - 13 years ago
misti73 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: neerjashingla

Your expert comments were quite hilarious as was today's  Dev Radhika,s encounter....when watching Dev Radhika,s scene thinking of your comments...Yes about raunchy numbers, should not be arranged by Dev, .it will be totally let down...Reading somewhere its Channels  doing not creatives....But with Dev Radhika track , they are in fast lane,want them to fall in love in one day.....Why not giving time just because of holi....Today Dev was like a kid

Thanks Neerja.........when I mean creatives.....I mean both...the ph and channel creatives........the channel is after TRPs and being such high thinking people they are ready to destroy a show to get their quick TRPs........whereas the other top channels allow the show to develop.
misti73 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: why3

Misti,

Really hilarious.  Don't have time to comment on it.  But your sholay thing was also mentioned by Raj who called Dev  "Basanti" on his eager "bolo bolo".  He is like a kid and would be mopping next week as that timeline of 1 month is being firm by chunnu munnu. 

Have to see that lungi thing.  Wonder if lungi would be the new stuff for both.  I would hate to see kiddy dreams of Bumbum being broken next week.  The creatives could have at least let him live in his dreamworld for few more days and shown him following Phuljhari.  It is too entertaining especially now the horsie stuff you mentioned.

Will comment on stuff in the evening.

Thanks Angie.......I am also feeling bad that Bumbum kiddie dreams are going to be soon shattered........why can't they let him enjoy his dreams for some more days...........let the audience enjoy it too.....because soon the melodrama will start. By the way Viraaths wifey was nicely stroking his ego and was being sarcy towards the mum in law.
JustShanta thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bvs7691

Misti...its been a treat to read all your updates since the start of CB2 ClapClap
Had to comment today... totally loved "mistis wild running imagination"πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Thank you.... πŸ˜ƒ

Ditto,  Mishti, you n your imagination   πŸ‘πŸΌ thank you   

laxmis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Misti, Loved your comentsπŸ‘πŸ€£. Previous life  Kanha had to deal with snakes and now horses to bring Phuljhuri and BumBum together. What's next? Edited by laxmis - 13 years ago