Uttaran

tappu ka koyi self conscience hain??:Mod's note PG6 - Page 4

ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Prithika_C

omg i think we should write about you.....you amuse me.for the first time i am seeing a person who supports POSITIVE characters,morals and stuff but still enjoys at the cost of making fun of others.itne bhashan ka phir kyaa faayda.
btw thanks for answering my questions and clearing my doubts.

u r always welcomed, waise aaplog bhi mauka chhodte nahin hainπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by ankit111 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

farah007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
ankit.. did ya see that uttaran was at 1 on mon trps list cuz ppl were expecting a sizzlin encounter between rathod and tappu after fri epi whn tappu was takin money bag... ppl love to see tapori humiliated

πŸ˜ƒ
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

ankit totally loved ur encounterπŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

farah007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: intruderfast

ankit totally loved ur encounterπŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

🀣...
ankit111 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: farah007

ankit.. did ya see that uttaran was at 1 on mon trps list cuz ppl were expecting a sizzlin encounter between rathod and tappu after fri epi whn tappu was takin money bag... ppl love to see tapori humiliated

πŸ˜ƒ

i told A devil humuliation and Strong lead always bring high TRPπŸ˜† anyway i dont believe in these TRP funda, i know tht people love to hate Tapu and i watch mostly to see it. so wht TRP it dosnt matter for meπŸ˜†πŸ˜† i hv never seen a person who love Tapu in India, except this forum.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  i m not Talking abt Shivani, i m talking abt TapuπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
shivani9 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tiredofuttaran

wo idiot kumbkarn so gaya kya wo gadha rathod...main aa raha hoon bol diya...10 bus pakad ke aana hain kya?? visa chahiye usko car chalane ki...😑 bill pay karni ho tho 2 min mein aata hain saala...ab kya hua...😑😑

omg!!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
shivani9 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: hermoinee

In Holi, he will come like Shah Rukh khan in the film 'Darr' with lot of colours on his face so that he is unrecognizable and beat the drums and in the end blackmail Taps with out anybody knowing about it and go away... Just like Sid used to do with Taps and nobody ever knowing about it...πŸ˜†

🀣
shivani9 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ankit111

the best diologue of yesterday was" tum isi me khush rahna chahti hai to rah" something like tht by Ichchha. its very true for some member here too. yaar veer ne hath pakda, log sapne dekhne shuru kar diyeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. now people will watch this scene 100 times. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† kitni chhoti chhoti baton pe khush ho jate hainπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Till yesterday they didnt want VEEORE, and were very happy with TRAP. but ab jab bachha rathore ka nikala to fir se inko veer chahiyeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† arey yaar kuchh bache ka bhi khayal karoπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† use apne baap se milne ka haq banta haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† omg!!!!! aryan singh bathodπŸ˜†
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ankit111 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ladybird9

πŸ˜† omg!!!!! aryan singh bathodπŸ˜†
πŸ˜†

somaiya, sargam and tejes Singh rathore toooπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. sab ne apna apna surname change kar liya, paida hone se pahle hinπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
shivani9 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ankit111

somaiya, sargam and tejes Singh rathore toooπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. sab ne apna apna surname change kar liya, paida hone se pahle hinπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† tqs for this insight AnkitπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†