Frequent Posters

zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
khooni darinda robby ko taani keh khilaf bardkha raha hai 🥱 🥱 😡
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Episode starts with Robbie talking to the person and telling him to find someone who will do all that he says...Blah Blah...!! Ritesh enters and starts filling Robbies Mind with crap shit....telling that Just bcoz of Taani Mauli Married Taposh Robbie is Boiling....
Here Neelu and Laboni are talking Neelu tells i didn't give my Bahu Any happiness...Neelu says i want to send them far away.....they smile at each other and say mana lege jhut bolke...
No those ________ Ritesh and Robbie...Robbie is boling in anger.....Ritesh is Filling his mind more....then he asked him to sit and tells him....the plan u have made to destroy Taposh wat will happen...Taposh has understood his responsibilities..and robbie asks what should i do.....Ritesh says i'll do something but u have to follow....and then Mauli will come to know with whom she married...RITESH THINKS IN HIS MIND: robi tu bhi yahi soch raha tha...and goes smiling....

Precap..:: Cute fight of TaAnu...!! hehe
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
episode began with robi talking to the manager about inspection happening at taposh place and ritesh overhears it and his evil smiles😡
he comes and asks if everything is fine, i had something about inspection, so what happ.. he tells that we are business partners as well as relatives, i'm like ur elder brother, u can share anything with me, ur heart will feel light...
he tells that i know dat u still mouli like before... and the anger against taposh is right and dat cheap mouli has made u like this.. imagine the robi who many gals ver behind and see the robi now.. u had done a favour by loving mouli and she married taposh... i can u'std ur pain, seeing ur love marrying another person, y did mouli do this to u??😡 if someone was in ur place, they would have broke up... everyone told u to forget mouli and move on (smiles from behind), we can expect only this from others coz mouli was getting married to their laadli bahu's bhai and no one was worried about robi....

next scene, neelu and laboni in laboni maa's house discussing about the fight between onu and taani... laboni maa says my motu will manaofy taani.... neelu feels dat i'm not able to give happiness to taani, so many things happening in our house and laboni tells that her hubby used to tell, that sadness and difficulties are part of life and we have to enjoy the little happiness we get. i didn't u'std it when he was ther and now i'm feeling it and i don't want this to happen to taani.. dono wat will happen tomo.. neelu tells nothing will happen to their kids, everything will be fine.. neelu tells she wants to send onu and taani somewhere to free from all tensions but nothing happens..
laboni maa tells we will do it this time also by telling some lies as usual... 🤣🤣 hai hai yeh maon bhi na.. love them.. 🤣🤣

again ritesh and robi tells how the loss of first love hurts and mouli is just happy with taposh and u r feeling bad because of that.. now atleast tell the truth, dat u r upset coz of dat.. and robi shouts that yes, i'm angry because of dat and i want to take revenge... ritesh tells lets sit and think wat we can do about this... and tells that the plan u made will just close the agency and remove the license.. after dat he might start new business, coz he has started understanding his responsibilites.

ritesh tells robi to do whatever he says, if u follow, we can bring him down and bring differences in their relationship and mouli will feel for marrying taposh... is true dat u wanted this only rite?

Precap : cute taanu scene comingggggggggg🤣🤣🤣
-Ramya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
water fall scene next! 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
aur nahi lik sakti..!!!!
I also want to enjoy.....the fight....someone else volunteer..!! 😆 
😳
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: maria2285

episode began with robi talking to the manager about inspection happening at taposh place and ritesh overhears it and his evil smiles😡

he comes and asks if everything is fine, i had something about inspection, so what happ.. he tells that we are business partners as well as relatives, i'm like ur elder brother, u can share anything with me, ur heart will feel light...
he tells that i know dat u still mouli like before... and the anger against taposh is right and dat cheap mouli has made u like this.. imagine the robi who many gals ver behind and see the robi now.. u had done a favour by loving mouli and she married taposh... i can u'std ur pain, seeing ur love marrying another person, y did mouli do this to u??😡 if someone was in ur place, they would have broke up... everyone told u to forget mouli and move on (smiles from behind), we can expect only this from others coz mouli was getting married to their laadli bahu's bhai and no one was worried about robi....

next scene, neelu and laboni in laboni maa's house discussing about the fight between onu and taani... laboni maa says my motu will manaofy taani.... neelu feels dat i'm not able to give happiness to taani, so many things happening in our house and laboni tells that her hubby used to tell, that sadness and difficulties are part of life and we have to enjoy the little happiness we get. i didn't u'std it when he was ther and now i'm feeling it and i don't want this to happen to taani.. dono wat will happen tomo.. neelu tells nothing will happen to their kids, everything will be fine.. neelu tells she wants to send onu and taani somewhere to free from all tensions but nothing happens..
laboni maa tells we will do it this time also by telling some lies as usual... 🤣🤣 hai hai yeh maon bhi na.. love them.. 🤣🤣

again ritesh and robi tells how the loss of first love hurts and mouli is just happy with taposh and u r feeling bad because of that.. now atleast tell the truth, dat u r upset coz of dat.. and robi shouts that yes, i'm angry because of dat and i want to take revenge... ritesh tells lets sit and think wat we can do about this... and tells that the plan u made will just close the agency and remove the license.. after dat he might start new business, coz he has started understanding his responsibilites.

ritesh tells robi to do whatever he says, if u follow, we can bring him down and bring differences in their relationship and mouli will feel for marrying taposh... is true dat u wanted this only rite?

Maria tu hi update kar update karte karte mein Onu se saath pagal khanza pahichuge..!! 
Mujhe chain se TaAnu fighting dekhna hai..!!

zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
i so want a passionate hug between them 😍 😍
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
🤬 that Jonaki...They start the next part with Jonaki..!! 🤬
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: heer_varsha