Cvs!kesar's mother was not a comic relief.

Posted: 13 years ago
Was Kesar's mother really necessary in the plot ? First of all ,cannot imagine Kesar being her daughter. She is such a pain to watch. Why is she at the Niwas ?

Please do not lose your focus from the main leads Pratigya and Krishna. Please concentrate on their track.
ya i was alsowondering. the way she was telling abt doing job, then putting cloth on the head. how can kesar be her daughter. thought they were very rich. i thought when they said a comic i thought making some statements which make u laugh and making amma's life a hell. i think she will make pratigya's life a hell.
She will make kriya's life hell,,,
Anu,

Today's episode was such a dampener👎🏼!!   I was hoping that the CVs would make it interesting with the introduction of Kesar's Mom. But no..
Originally posted by laks76

ya i was alsowondering. the way she was telling abt doing job, then putting cloth on the head. how can kesar be her daughter. thought they were very rich. i thought when they said a comic i thought making some statements which make u laugh and making amma's life a hell. i think she will make pratigya's life a hell.

Hello Laks,
I am very disappointed with this new character. Wasn't Amma enough for taunts . Another person with the same traits.
Originally posted by kriya2010

<font color="#ff00ff">She will make kriya's life hell,,,
</font>

Not if Krishna shuts her down. I just do not like her.She's too nosy.
Originally posted by telesoap

Anu,

Today's episode was such a dampener👎🏼!! I was hoping that the CVs would make it interesting with the introduction of Kesar's Mom. But no..

Hello Telesoap,

They just wasted the whole episode on her. I losing interest.
Originally posted by anusarkar

Hello Telesoap,

They just wasted the whole episode on her. I losing interest.

Hello Anu,

CV's need to send her back!

Telesoap
Originally posted by anusarkar

Was Kesar's mother really necessary in the plot ? First of all ,cannot imagine Kesar being her daughter. She is such a pain to watch. Why is she at the Niwas ?

Please do not lose your focus from the main leads Pratigya and Krishna. Please concentrate on their track.

Hi Anu,

First of all ,cannot imagine Kesar being her daughter. She is such a pain to watch. - totally agree and I couldn't understand much of her blah.

Why is she at the Niwas ?  I think she's brought into pressurize Kesar to stay in her marriage & free Shakti from court cases. TB article says shez supposed to be greedy and SS will play into that to win her over to their camp.

I sincerely hope they get their focus back to Kriya. It's high time.

now she was looking at tn as if she didnt saw such a big house bfore, where were she when her daughter was married? her behaviour was sacastic