Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

India-Forums

Prediction(new PG 18) ..anyone? (Page 7)

darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Sujju, I guess with his current get up it will be hard to show Kapil playing that part only........

And moreover if Chandu doesnt know original reason behind all this, that seems to be they were kid when the incident happened. But however left mark on Sarjaa's life........

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Faiza_samsujji0609

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sujji0609

Originally posted by usmrasul

[QUOTE=Faiza_sam]and plz dnt mind fr hearing this, i find the teenage polapan in hindi serials acting a bit too paknaConfused..........
@ bold......... i didn't get this statement....... Confused

sujju, i said the adolescents in serials always try to look more than their age and that hampers the feelings, so if an young Sarje acts bad in sarjes past, then the fun of watching the past will be half goneConfused

@Darshudi: sorry didi, its just we are trying to find solutions but rather creating more problems in returnWacko

but drugs is something we can watch with family surely............
I would not mind if they show a young Kapil as SarjaDay Dreaming........ they can show him in his college days like they showed during Neel track in Rkab......Embarrassedwe'll get to see even those range of Kapil's expressions then...... Day Dreaming

entirely my pov but i dnt think kaps looks and body goes very well with a college boy anymore...in Neel track they mostly had to focus on his face and shoot from long distance to create effect..kaps had to stand a little bent on those scenes even to look younger and shorter..but still i didnt feel its so believable, .....if Cvs plan to show kaps as that, than i guess the year gap of that event should be reduced...in order fot it to be realistic and consistentConfused

Faiza_samsujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by darshana23

Sujju, I guess with his current get up it will be hard to show Kapil playing that part only........

And moreover if Chandu doesnt know original reason behind all this, that seems to be they were kid when the incident happened. But however left mark on Sarjaa's life........
you know diii what i was thinking maybe Chandu was in boarding school so he happened to not witness all these thingsSmile........ but then boarding schools need loads of moneyWink...... and Maruti is surely not in that positionEmbarrassedCry.......

Faiza_samdarshana23

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=Faiza_sam]and plz dnt mind fr hearing this, i find the teenage polapan in hindi serials acting a bit too paknaConfused..........
@ bold......... i didn't get this statement....... Confused

sujju, i said the adolescents in serials always try to look more than their age and that hampers the feelings, so if an young Sarje acts bad in sarjes past, then the fun of watching the past will be half goneConfused

@Darshudi: sorry didi, its just we are trying to find solutions but rather creating more problems in returnWacko

but drugs is something we can watch with family surely............
I would not mind if they show a young Kapil as SarjaDay Dreaming........ they can show him in his college days like they showed during Neel track in Rkab......Embarrassedwe'll get to see even those range of Kapil's expressions then...... Day Dreaming

entirely my pov but i dnt think kaps looks and body goes very well with a college boy anymore...in Neel track they mostly had to focus on his face and shoot from long distance to create effect..kaps had to stand a little bent on those scenes even to look younger and shorter..but still i didnt feel its so believable, .....if Cvs plan to show kaps as that, than i guess the year gap of that event should be reduced...in order fot it to be realistic and consistentConfused
Usma i have seen many guys who look beyond their agesSmile...... so it would be fine if Kaps is given to play that role tooBig smile........

but also agree with Darshu diii that doing young Kapil role will need Kapil to be clean shavenEmbarrassed.and you know at times i feel that's basically the reason why they aren't showing it soonErmm....

i have a strong feeling i don't know why that Kapil will essay that role tooEmbarrassed and maybe at a time when he'll be clean shaven.Embarrassed...... maybe someone special would have walked into his life.Day Dreaming.BlushingBlushing.....

Edited by sujji0609 - 19 March 2011 at 11:27am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Faiza_sam

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged

you know diii what i was thinking maybe Chandu was in boarding school so he happened to not witness all these thingsSmile........ but then boarding schools need loads of moneyWink...... and Maruti is surely not in that positionEmbarrassedCry.......

or maybe Sarje had some govt. scholarships using which he could attend a residential college for engineering....and that college might have been situated  near dubey compound...so maybe only Maruti and Sushila could visit him being parents and whatever happened they kept secret from other kids...and maybe by living close to the dubey compound, Sarje fell prey to and came to knew of thier narrow and evil mind

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Faiza_samdarshana23sujji0609

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=usmrasul][QUOTE=sujji0609][QUOTE=usmrasul][QUOTE=sujji0609][QUOTE=usmrasul][QUOTE=Faiza_sam] 
i have a strong feeling i don't know why that Kapil will essay that role tooEmbarrassed and maybe at a time when he'll be clean shaven.Embarrassed...... maybe someone special would have walked into his life.Day Dreaming.BlushingBlushing.....

sujju: you mean a clean shaven past or a clean shaven present? Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Faiza_samdarshana23sujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged

or maybe Sarje had some govt. scholarships using which he could attend a residential college for engineering....and that college might have been situated  near dubey compound...so maybe only Maruti and Sushila could visit him being parents and whatever happened they kept secret from other kids...and maybe by living close to the dubey compound, Sarje fell prey to and came to knew of thier narrow and evil mind
great prediction Usma...... Smilehmmmmmmmmm it may have happened that way.Thumbs Up...... maybe Sarja stayed away from home because of his studiesBroken Heart....... and Susheela-Maruti had the license to see him...... Smile

Edited by sujji0609 - 19 March 2011 at 11:33am

Faiza_samusmrasul

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=usmrasul][QUOTE=sujji0609][QUOTE=usmrasul][QUOTE=sujji0609][QUOTE=usmrasul][QUOTE=Faiza_sam] 

sujju: you mean a clean shaven past or a clean shaven present? Wink

Mainly past.......... because i happen to like his look here as Sarja..... Blushingin present mainly if that someone special walks into his life...... Day DreamingDay Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Faiza_sam

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index