Prediction(new PG 18) ..anyone? - Page 10

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Sshikhaa

i guess we need to make a petition and send it to the Cvs...

lets make a combined petition! new girl for sarja ,no love triangle ..lol i hope it works...

cos i did like this new side of sarja yest...i liked him wen he was considerate and calm....i wud like to see a love angle for him frankly...

same here 😊.... he was too calm😃..... kinda looked strange but was a total delight after seeing the rough Sarja he usually is.......  😍

Sure..... you can count me in....... 😃
For now, this is my new prediction (am in fear of them though as good and interesting ones never come true)

I think, Albela will make his chamchas scare the hell out of Niru about his dads life. Being rattled, Meanwhile, Maruti will start having trust on Sarje.

On the hearing day, Being concerned about Viswa's life, Niru will give a made-up confession in court saying Sarje wanted to shoot Albela and while Albela was triying to protect his ownself at end of thier wrestling with the damn pistol, accidentally Sarje got shot. maruti will once again think of it Sarjes fault and hate him more.

This will make Sarje made with anger on Niru. Meanwhile, while Chandu hears this from Niru's mouth in court, he will think she is two-faced and will thank his own self for not yet confessing love to her. However, This will make his eaxams go bad. Meanwhile, Sarje will be bugging Niru more and Niru being desperete for Chandus help will try to pacify him and confess her love to him.
LOLL again after today's episode i feel sharda and albela will torture niru and baba to death!
Sarja will get to know all this and he'll marry her..its gonna impromptu..both of them don have feelings for each other but still end up together..

Its gonna be after the marriage that she'll get to know bout chandu and sarja(ROFL) being brothers!
Chandu's exam will go really bad..but sarja will start doing well in life.
Eh too predictable?lol

I hope watever i am sayin doesnt come true!Edited by Sshikhaa - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Sshikhaa

LOLL again after today's episode i feel sharda and albela will torture niru and baba to death!
Sarja will get to know all this and he'll marry her..its gonna impromptu..both of them don have feelings for each other but still end up together.. oh man, not that again

Its gonna be after the marriage that she'll get to know bout chandu and albela being brothers! really 😲 zeez, I had no idea that Chandu and Albela are brothers 🤣  that would be the most khatarnak thing in the whole drama 😆

Chandu's exam will go really bad..but sarja will start doing well in life.
Eh too predictable?lol

I hope watever i am sayin doesnt come true!
HAHAHAHAHA! You caught me! Hahaha good one!
I meant chandu sarja LOLL
Albela's running all over my mind today! Sigh!haha!
okies, time to post a new prediction...though ti wont surely happen but at least to divert our minds and ease a triangle in between
Chandu goes to Nashik with Maruti to give exam. Meanwhile, Sarje saw Niru accepting rose from Someone. He is at a dilemma on what to do, whther to pursue Nirus love or step back. Somewhat sadly he steps back. Meanwhile, Shardaa makes her dad trapped and scares Niru that if she doesnt  help in Albela getting out of jail, somethign bad will ahppen to dad. Niru this time has no chandu to call for help. So Sarje, who happened to be in neighbourhood, helps her

Shardaa fuming with Anger find the love letter Niru got from Chandu and she thinks that she should strike this cord.  she sents out Albelas chamches to find who this "Chandu " is. So, the chamches began search party and during this mistanly comes to penkarwardi. Sarjes gang gives them a good beating. chamches  escape. But sarje discusses with his gang that why suddenly some dubey chamches came to thier compound. Pakkya answers that he distantly heard that they re looking for Nirus BF but didnt hear the boys name. Sarje is shocked to know that she loves some penkarwardi boy and he decides to finding out. He starts spying on Niru but as Chandu is out of town, sarje doesnt get to see Niru with any boy.

Niru somewhat senses that she is being followed and catches sarje. Sarje asks her straight on the face whther she truely loves anyone. if not than he has somethign to say to her. Niru again goes rude and answers chandus full name. Sarje is crashed.

meanwhile, chandus exam was good but he was disappointed seeing the amount of chit going in the exam hall and felt surely he cant get any chance in that. But he doesnt tell maruti that. Maruti joyous that chandus exam went well, comes back to penkarwardi to celebrate it. Meanwhile, Chandu is at a loss because he starts to feel the real pressure of the world and scared that he wont get the chance. That heavy make-up lady happens to have a niece whos father is on exam committe.  chandu comes to know that, he tries to find out through that girl whther he has any hope left to get into police.

Niru meanwhile weaves dream with chandu but Chandu starts acting strange to her due to that girl around and Niru  is at a loss why he is acting weird.

Albela comes out in the open with some late elp from parties. He also wants to give Niru a lesson. However, sarje decided that if he cant get Niru, at least he can make life a little more easier for her by helping her . So, sarje keeps saving Niru and beating Albela. Sarje finally thinks that leaving niru in dubey compiound is riskier for her and tells sushila that Chandu should get married off now, that chandu loves a  girl and once he gets into police job they cant celebrate the marriage properly. So it should happen now. After bit confusion, all agrees.But Chandu also agrees because he also started missing Niru and doesnt want to be with that other girl.

However, that girl goes furious over this and by chance she calls albela to help her in having revenge. So, just before wedding night, chandu is given a false statement that to get into the job he needs to be present for a special training course somewhere. so, chandu leaves hoing to return soon. But theree, chandu is framed and Albela tells him to escape because otherwise he will turnish family name and be hanged. Chandu is scared and actaully goes undercover.

At wedding mandap, there is huge ganjam as damal is missing and finally sarje and Niru gets maried off. Niru thinks that this sudden disappearence of chandu is actually a trap made by Sarje so she doesnt agree to consummate. Sarje too doesnt want to proceeed as he feels that Niru is Chandus only. there is a rumor that Chandu is dead as they find some unidentifiable deadbody somewher and it had chandus cloths. at the same time , results get published and everyone knows that chandu didnt get chance. So, everyone thinks that chandu committed suicide unable to tell others about his failure. But sarje beleives that, chandu is alive  somewhere and ill be back. He begins searching in the darkest corners......at daytime asa  cop (as he aftrerwards will give exam and join police to step in chandus shoes) and at night as a masked avenger .........

chalo bahut disgusting that itna lambe and weird prediction likhna 😕
good one sumi but it all sound bit logical and daily soaps never go with logic so .....but u really racked ur brain to come up with such thingy👏

but i have funny one for todays epi ....😆all will go mad along with sarje after reading this ...

what if bus moves n sarja sees that some kid is standing there and he will b mistaken that kid gave that rose to niru 🤡 ( girl is damn lucky kay larkay to larkay ,bachay bhi rose de rahy hain🤣) sarja will be again living in dreamland kay choro yaar bacha hi to hai 🤪🤣

or ..... may be Maruti suddenly realizes that he has some urgent work n he doesnt go with chandu n when bus moves , sarje sees maruti standing infront of niru 😲 ....gosh ....sarja will go mad that how cum his father gave that rose to some girl n that too in this age 🤣........dnt kill me 😆
Edited by Faiza_sam - 12 years ago
actually Faiza apu, it would be good if your funny prediction came true on-screen, 🤔really need some lighter moments.......no that Albela is in jail, sarje has to serve it all by himself and if he thinks Maruti is giving rose to Niru........🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 superb
And if that happens , sarje will b extremely offended by maruti ...🤣 🤣 🤣