Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

India-Forums

Prediction(new PG 18) ..anyone? (Page 10)

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 2:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sujji0609

Originally posted by usmrasul

I
which official page Usma ??you mean where Arjun & Bhavna are married & forced to live in circumstances where each is a part of one gang???the same one sujju "the romance and bond between two persons who were forced to get married under unavoidable circumstances"Ouch

if i take your idea....  of Arjun disappearing then they would not have said Sarja getting shot by Albela........hmmmErmm

Hmmm that can happen where Chandu's life will come in danger because of Albela provided he gets to know Sarja is Chandu's brother......... but to be frank Chandu's life is already in danger because he fell in love with Niru not because of Sarja........ as Albela is curious to know who is the guy with Niru.... but i don't think Chandu will disappear........ agree but MAruti just loves to accuse Sarje so I was saying

Also your prediction gave me one more idea....... what if......... Niru gets to know that Chandu's life is in danger because of Albela...... she starts avoiding Chandu forcibly so as to protect him from Albela...... Chandu greives over it and is unable to concentrate on his studies....... since every interview of Kapil clearly states that he'll do anything for his brother...... what if when he realises that Chandu loves Niru........ and for his sake he does something so as to bring Niru-Chandu closer and also thinks of a way to tackle Albela in a different manner.........cool, you are ona  role baby EmbarrassedBig smile but how is that "unavoidable circumstance" beats me Confused

what if it goes on a weird way?Shocked Sarje might find that Chandu loves Niru and Albela decides to do mind game with sarje regarding the same. Chamn might set things in a way so Sarje will start thinking that Niru is actually Albelas left hand is trying to destroy Chandus career with fake love..........Ermm then sarje tries to keep Niru apart from Chandu .............. chandu starts hating Sarje and Sarje constantly frightens Niru to scoot from Chandus lifeConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 4:08am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sujji0609

I
which official page Usma ??you mean where Arjun & Bhavna are married & forced to live in circumstances where each is a part of one gang???the same one sujju "the romance and bond between two persons who were forced to get married under unavoidable circumstances"Ouch  

if i take your idea....  of Arjun disappearing then they would not have said Sarja getting shot by Albela........hmmmErmm

Hmmm that can happen where Chandu's life will come in danger because of Albela provided he gets to know Sarja is Chandu's brother......... but to be frank Chandu's life is already in danger because he fell in love with Niru not because of Sarja........ as Albela is curious to know who is the guy with Niru.... but i don't think Chandu will disappear........ agree but MAruti just loves to accuse Sarje so I was saying   agree dear.......... that will happen even if Albela doesn't get to know that Chandu is Sarja's bro still he will attack Chandu because he loves NiruSleepy.....   but Maruti is so blindAngry he'll see only reason and that's Sarja's enemity with ChamanCry......  and what if since Sarja will be wrongly accused by MarutiBroken Heart brings about some more facts of Sarja's pastEmbarrassed.... as there too he was wrongly accused...... Big smile

Also your prediction gave me one more idea....... what if......... Niru gets to know that Chandu's life is in danger because of Albela...... she starts avoiding Chandu forcibly so as to protect him from Albela...... Chandu greives over it and is unable to concentrate on his studies....... since every interview of Kapil clearly states that he'll do anything for his brother...... what if when he realises that Chandu loves Niru........ and for his sake he does something so as to bring Niru-Chandu closer and also thinks of a way to tackle Albela in a different manner.........cool, you are ona  role baby EmbarrassedBig smile but how is that "unavoidable circumstance" beats me Confused  hehehe thanks dear........
hmmmm....  unavoidable circumstances means Sarja is one gang leader & Albela is one gang leaderSmile so even if they do a truce one day....... it won't take much time for them to again start fightingWinkLOL........ one thing is clearly unavoidable and ie Albela also likes NiruSleepy....... so he won't let go off Niru so easily.......

what if it goes on a weird way?Shocked Sarje might find that Chandu loves Niru and Albela decides to do mind game with sarje regarding the same. Chamn might set things in a way so Sarje will start thinking that Niru is actually Albelas left hand is trying to destroy Chandus career with fake love..........Ermm then sarje tries to keep Niru apart from Chandu .............. chandu starts hating Sarje and Sarje constantly frightens Niru to scoot from Chandus lifeConfused  dear this was what i was telling some days back.Smile...... only difference is you are telling he'll do mind game with SarjaEmbarrassed......... i was feeling he'll do mind game with ChanduErmm......... so as to put Chandu against SarjaCry..... the reason why i felt it was because Sarja is every emotional when it comes to family and also he's already considered to be a problem by his familyBroken Heart....... only Susheela continues to love him......... but if you remember Susheela's words...... she clearly told Sarja one day if any act of yours affects Chandu ... i won't forgive you SarjaCry....... Chaman might do this to reduce Sarja's strength......... CryOuch and to be frank i would love your idea too.Big smile..... as we'll get to see many emotions displayed by KapilDay Dreaming..... and also this love triangle aspect will go.... Wink
  Usma dear......... why are we playing hide & seek..............??OuchLOL

Edited by sujji0609 - 04 April 2011 at 4:18am

usmrasul

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 6:45am | IP Logged
no more hide and seek

well i was browsing RKAb forum (as usual) and went throught he epi where Ranis mayyka refuses to get Rani married to You-know-who without Raja's blessings and i have another prediction suddenly

what if this romancing of ChandNi and Sarje-Albela fight goes on occasionally effecting each other..meanwhile Chandus exam is bad but he does nt tell Maruti that...as the results are yet to come Maruti hopes that Chandu got chance

Meanwhile, Albela tries to forcibly marry Niru and sarje comes to stop  that wedding for Chandus sake.chjandu on the other hand doesn't know about Sarje doing this favor to him so when everyone's busy fighting, Chandu elopes with Niru and they have to spend the night somewhere from Albelas goons so they go far away. But, in the village they are hiding , people start badmouthing Niru so Chandu has to marry her then and there.

When they both come back after Sarje gives assurance, Maruti finds out that Chandu flunked in exam and got married without his blessings.being as egoistic and hysteric Maruti is he refuses to let them stay in same home and finally breaks down completely..........so chandNi gets off elsewhere facing the difficulties of life and Chandu out of frustration gives in to crime ..sarje meanwhile seeing Maruti in very broken state and Sushila extremely unhappy decides to set things right and he knows that he cant bring Chandu to right path unless he himself is.and he tries to get into law

Edited by usmrasul - 04 April 2011 at 6:50am

sujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 7:04am | IP Logged

no more hide and seek

well i was browsing RKAb forum (as usual) and went throught he epi where Ranis mayyka refuses to get Rani married to You-know-who without Raja's blessings and i have another prediction suddenly

what if this romancing of ChandNi and Sarje-Albela fight goes on occasionally effecting each other..meanwhile Chandus exam is bad but he does nt tell Maruti that...as the results are yet to come Maruti hopes that Chandu got chance

Meanwhile, Albela tries to forcibly marry Niru and sarje comes to stop  that wedding for Chandus sake.chjandu on the other hand doesn't know about Sarje doing this favor to him so when everyone's busy fighting, Chandu elopes with Niru and they have to spend the night somewhere from Albelas goons so they go far away. But, in the village they are hiding , people start badmouthing Niru so Chandu has to marry her then and there.

When they both come back after Sarje gives assurance, Maruti finds out that Chandu flunked in exam and got married without his blessings.being as egoistic and hysteric Maruti is he refuses to let them stay in same home and finally breaks down completely..........so chandNi gets off elsewhere facing the difficulties of life and Chandu out of frustration gives in to crime ..sarje meanwhile seeing Maruti in very broken state and Sushila extremely unhappy decides to set things right and he knows that he cant bring Chandu to right path unless he himself is.and he tries to get into law
Wowwwwwwwwww............lovely thought Usma...... you know what i liked about this prediction the most.......... Sarja will be a hero completely.......Big smileBig smile 

You know i feel Chandu will flunk his exam....... not because of Sarja.... but because of himself.... firstly that guy is forced into that profession when he wants to make music as his profession...... secondly Niru chapter is sure to make him lose his interest in studies........... i still believe it will be Sarja who will be the police inspector & not Chandu.......... chances are more of Sarja getting to know about Chandu's likes......... and he'll ask Maruti not to force his love for police on Chandu........ but Maruti will feel Sarja is doing all this because he hates police......... and Chandu will also show in front of Maruti that he likes the police profession..... so poor Sarja will be trapped...... and again he'll be labelled bad......... but somewhere Susheela will understand as she has seen Chandu grieving over the fact of not being in the restaurant....... but she won't be able to do anything......... Chandu will flunk his exam....... and that time truth will come out...... but provided Maruti again doesn't accuse that Sarja is a bad influence on Chandu........

usmrasul

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 7:12am | IP Logged
yeah sujju...me feeling same..........
good thing is i managed to get out of my triangle nightmare and came up with a different prediction ....isnt that great?

sujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 7:15am | IP Logged

yeah sujju...me feeling same..........
good thing is i managed to get out of my triangle nightmare and came up with a different prediction ....isnt that great?
hehehe yes Usma.LOL...... i feel the makers themselves know that the bro's bond is loved moreEmbarrassed........ so if they do something to that by bringing a love triangleCry........ then it's sure to make the show go down further.......... Ouch
Cry
usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 7:19am | IP Logged
seems like only you and me visit this particular thread............why i wonder Disapprove

more than bro bonding, i like a powerful play of action and wits Big smile  as long as theres also mystery element with it, am happyyyyyyyyyyy

sujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 7:21am | IP Logged

seems like only you and me visit this particular thread............why i wonder Disapprove

more than bro bonding, i like a powerful play of action and wits Big smile  as long as theres also mystery element with it, am happyyyyyyyyyyy
awww don't worry...... i guess once they get some good predictions...... they'll also join us........Smile

Yes dear........ Sarja's devious plans & his expressions are really worth watching.......... ClapStarDay Dreaming

usmrasul

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index