Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Amidst all this comes Sarja's past... Niru is shocked to face this... she feels bad for Sarja... once again differences crop up between Sarja-Maruti... this time Sarja is unable to forgive Maruti... Sonali comes to tell the truth... but Sarja forces her to be mum & that he knows no one in the family would ever trust him...

This changes the scenario at Bhosale's family... they try to behave nicely with Sarja... but Sarja remains aloof from all except Sonali... Niru wants to talk to him... but Sarja starts maintaining the distance... one day Niru realises she's pregnant with Chandu's child... family is happy with the news... Sonali is shocked as she knows the relationship shared by Sarja-Niru... everyone goes to congratulate Sarja... Sarja is shocked but understands who's responsible for that...

Sarja-Niru in a room...  Niru tries talking to Sarja... Before she can talk to him... Sarja tells her that he knows the child is Chandu's but he won't get her embarrassed... Niru is moved by Sarja's words...
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Meanwhile Sarja starts his IPS studies... his only motive is to put Albela behind bars & take revenge upon him for killing his bro... when Chandu was shot... Albela had managed to run away & gone into hiding... 

He does lots of mistakes... because of his tapori character... but at every step Chandu's face gives him the strength & courage to complete his task...  Once at home Sarja notices the change in Niru's behaviour... he humours her as she is pregnant... but still continues to maintain the distance... Niru is disturbed with his behaviour...

One day Sarja forgets his cell at home & Niru picks up a call... it's form hospital... they inform her that Baba wants to meet Sarja and he's recovering well... Niru is shocked to know that amidst all this she had forgotten about her Baba... but Sarja had taken care of him in all these days... she  feels all the more guilty for all her behaviour... as Sarja hid all his pain & grief for her... but gave her only happiness
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
sujju, itni saari post mein "like" pres karna bhi asani nahi hai😆

i liked all of them...they seem so...you know...just what might happen...good...but am sure you have more on your jhappi 🤗
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Sarja gives his IPS exams... and soon clears his exams & joins the police... because of this problem which arose due to Maruti's retirement gets solved & they don't have to go anywhere... and the 1st thing he does is nabing Albela...  Sarja feels great that he has avenged his bro's murderer... Maruti is totally moved by Sarja's act... as the fact is out in the open the pain Sarja went through for the family... he wants to talk to him... but Sarja's aloofness doesn't allow him to do it...

Niru realises she has fallen for Sarja... at the same time Sarja is given an assignment to capture a dangerous criminal who is on a prowl... this results in Sarja coming all the more late at home... but to his surprise all the days Niru remains awake to look after his needs... he feels happy... but the flavour of love is totally gone out of Sarja's life... because of the fate had been with him... it had successfully made him stonehearted... but despite all that the goodness in him makes him all the more concerned about her... he wants her to be happy always...

A huge chase takes place between Sarja  the danegrous criminal... Sarja is successful in finally nabing the criminal... but is shocked to see that the guy whose pic he had was in disguise... his real face comes to his notice... he's shocked to see him to be the look alike of Chandu...
Edited by sujji0609 - 13 years ago
usmrasul thumbnail
sujju, hmmm...expecting pretty much this...but seems like Niru falls for everyone who does something for her baba...

"the flavour of love is gone from his mind" i love that, i really do
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: usmrasul

sujju, hmmm...expecting pretty much this...but seems like Niru falls for everyone who does something for her baba...

"the flavour of love is gone from his mind" i love that, i really do

hehehe Usma... she started falling for Sarja after knowing his past... after seeing the way he hid the fact that the child is Chandu's... but the biggest blow to her was what she didn't do... Sarja managed to do for her Baba...

@ bold... i knew you would like it...😳

usmrasul thumbnail
wait , so now Sarje will arrange for a manner so that goon can turn good and suddenly appear  as Chandu in front of Niru on Sarjes words  because Sarje will think this will make Niru happy...but the person will double-cross sarjes motive ...right????

though i dont like the idea of humsakal , your prediction is going pretty good
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Hey between i loved that other prediction dear...

But i would love Sarja to avenge the murder of Chandu... than joining the cop for Niru...
usmrasul thumbnail
Originally posted by: sujji0609

Hey between i loved that other prediction dear...

But i would love Sarja to avenge the murder of Chandu... than joining the cop for Niru...

or maybe he wont be a cop...why are we so thinking that he will be...i thought you liked goon sarje more 😲
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: usmrasul

wait , so now Sarje will arrange for a manner so that goon can turn good and suddenly appear  as Chandu in front of Niru on Sarjes words  because Sarje will think this will make Niru happy...but the person will double-cross sarjes motive ...right????

though i dont like the idea of humsakal , your prediction is going pretty good

yes of course dear.😆... @ bold till this part you are right... by doing this Sarja also manages to bring the happiness back in full form at house... but Niru no longer loves Chandu... she's won't like the fact that Chandu's look alike is trying to be extremely close to her...  but Chandu's look alike has a chic with him who happens to be his friend... and he doesn't love her... she's also caught with the lookalike by Sarja...

Edited by sujji0609 - 13 years ago