Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Wow Usma... loved this one... i can already imagine someone as Nanda...😍❤️
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sujji0609

Wow Usma... loved this one... i can already imagine someone as Nanda...😍❤️

am glad you liked it though it has zero possibility to happen...but at least i could take my frustration away with this
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: usmrasul

am glad you liked it though it has zero possibility to happen...but at least i could take my frustration away with this

I would love if cvs will take the 2nd one... but these cvs are so hell bent into Sarja-Niru for the time being... that i feel they'll go with the 1st one only with minor changes...
usmrasul thumbnail
Originally posted by: sujji0609

I would love if cvs will take the 2nd one... but these cvs are so hell bent into Sarja-Niru for the time being... that i feel they'll go with the 1st one only with minor changes...

look the 2nd one also talks about thier union (they do put up a fake marriage and prolongs that act and Sarj will keep refusing Nanda which might make audience think as if Sarje-Niru union will happen at end)...you can even blend the two and make someone looking like chandu coming back and Nanda appointing him to woo Niru while she can have Sarje fr herself

but yes , this wnt match with CVs

i have another weird prediction

what if just after shooting Chandu, Al is scared that he will get hanged by police and throws the pistol to Niru, Niru like stupid girl , holds it and Al stages the thing as if Niru is sarjes ladki and she killed Chandu as chandu was bothering her (ulta way than reality) and Sarje tries to argue with cops but they dnt beleive him. Niru is taken to jail and Saje tries to help her out, even if that means he has to be a cop and fight fr her rights in the legal way

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Sarja decides to fulfill the promise he made to Chandu but Niru is not willing to do it... but Sarja realises that leaving Niru alone is dangerous... so he decide to propose a truce... he & Niru go for a fake marriage act...

Seeing Sarja getting married to Niru at the time of Chandu's death is highly intolerable... Susheela-Maruti go on taunting Sarja for behaving that way... Sarja has no choice but to remain mum to that... Sonali is suspicious... Sarja-Niru in a room... Niru also taunts him that he's responsible for everything... Sarja silently listens to all the taunts... Sarja decides to go outside to his adda... Pakya meets him... Sonali till now who was feeling bad for Sarja goes out to cheer him up... Sarja confides into Pakya everything... Sonali overhears this... she is shocked & moved by Sarja's act...
usmrasul thumbnail
good one so far sujju, is there more parts coming?????
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Sarja turns back to see Sonali has listened to everything... Sonali hugs him... Sarja takes a promise from her that she would never let this fact known to others... as Susheela would never tolerate the fact that she's the same girl Chandu fell for...

Sonali unwillingly agrees to that... Alka is successful in adding further fuel to the fire by behaving rude to Niru and raising anger level of Susheela... Sarja comes to support Niru... and manages to calm the situation... but inside a room she taunts him that if he thinks by falsely supporting her he would melt and all... then he's mistaken... Sarja is shocked but decides to keep slience...
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Sonali sees Sarja being taunted by all... she decides to be his support... and forcibly takes him to her acting school... seeing his sister's act there... Sonali is successful in making Sarja cheerful... but here Sarja comes to know of the fact that some other girl has bribed the manager in giving her the lead role & because of this although Sonali is deserving... she ends up with a very small role[your prediction]... Sarja is angry... Sonali although teary asks him to calm down & takes him away... Sarja decides to take the matter in his hands... and help Sonali without her knowing it...

On their way... they come across Niru's baba... who has run away from the mental hospital... Sarja recognises him...  he calms him down tactfully... Sarja tells Sonali that he happens to be Niru;s baba... by this time doctors also come... they inform him that they can no longer do his treatment as no one has paid his medical bills...
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Sarja promises the doctors that he would pay the bills... and to continue with his treatment... but also realises that he needs to change Baba's mood...  from the doctors Sarja gets to know that Baba is fond of water...so he & Sonali decide to take him to a beach...

He & Sonali decide to drop Baba at the hospital... Baba is not willing... but Sarja promises him that they both would come to meet him everyday... Baba trusts him & agrees to stay...

It is late... meanwhile everyone asks where is Sarja... Niru is unaware... they taunt Niru that she's his wife & doesn't know anything about him.. meanwhile Sarja returns with Sonali... Sonali informs that he was with her... once inside the room again Niru taunts Sarja... Sonali is unable to bear this... she comes to support Sarja that they were with her Baba... but one look from Sarja is enough... she decides to hide it...
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Meanwhile Sarja realises that there is not enough money... he also realises that his goon profession won't be of use... he decides to mend his ways... Sonali helps him completely in this... Sarja opts for a night school to complete his education... but at the time manages to get a small job as a mechanic to start earning...

His family is totally unaware of the pain Sarja is going through... he returns late everyday... none of his family members or Niru are awake...  only Sonali is there... she helps Sarja in his mission...  but one day she overhears Pakya telling Sarja that what's the matter with him... he had sworn never to be honest...  and that he has forgotten how fate was with him in the past... Sarja tells him that it no longer matters to him... now the only thing in his mind is to keep his family ... Sonali is curious... Maruti suspects Sarja of some hanky panky... he decides to question Sarja that night... Sarja returns home from his night school... a huge confrontation takes place between Sarja-Maruti...
Edited by sujji0609 - 13 years ago