Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: usmrasul

what if it goes on a weird way?😲 Sarje might find that Chandu loves Niru and Albela decides to do mind game with sarje regarding the same. Chamn might set things in a way so Sarje will start thinking that Niru is actually Albelas left hand is trying to destroy Chandus career with fake love..........πŸ€” then sarje tries to keep Niru apart from Chandu .............. chandu starts hating Sarje and Sarje constantly frightens Niru to scoot from Chandus lifeπŸ˜•  dear this was what i was telling some days back.😊...... only difference is you are telling he'll do mind game with Sarja😳......... i was feeling he'll do mind game with ChanduErmm......... so as to put Chandu against Sarja😭..... the reason why i felt it was because Sarja is every emotional when it comes to family and also he's already considered to be a problem by his familyπŸ₯Ί....... only Susheela continues to love him......... but if you remember Susheela's words...... she clearly told Sarja one day if any act of yours affects Chandu ... i won't forgive you Sarja😭....... Chaman might do this to reduce Sarja's strength......... 😭Ouch and to be frank i would love your idea too.πŸ˜ƒ..... as we'll get to see many emotions displayed by Kapil😍..... and also this love triangle aspect will go.... πŸ˜‰

Usma dear......... why are we playing hide & seek..............??OuchπŸ˜† Edited by sujji0609 - 13 years ago
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
no more hide and seek

well i was browsing RKAb forum (as usual) and went throught he epi where Ranis mayyka refuses to get Rani married to You-know-who without Raja's blessings and i have another prediction suddenly

what if this romancing of ChandNi and Sarje-Albela fight goes on occasionally effecting each other..meanwhile Chandus exam is bad but he does nt tell Maruti that...as the results are yet to come Maruti hopes that Chandu got chance

Meanwhile, Albela tries to forcibly marry Niru and sarje comes to stop  that wedding for Chandus sake.chjandu on the other hand doesn't know about Sarje doing this favor to him so when everyone's busy fighting, Chandu elopes with Niru and they have to spend the night somewhere from Albelas goons so they go far away. But, in the village they are hiding , people start badmouthing Niru so Chandu has to marry her then and there.

When they both come back after Sarje gives assurance, Maruti finds out that Chandu flunked in exam and got married without his blessings.being as egoistic and hysteric Maruti is he refuses to let them stay in same home and finally breaks down completely..........so chandNi gets off elsewhere facing the difficulties of life and Chandu out of frustration gives in to crime ..sarje meanwhile seeing Maruti in very broken state and Sushila extremely unhappy decides to set things right and he knows that he cant bring Chandu to right path unless he himself is.and he tries to get into law
Edited by usmrasul - 13 years ago
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

no more hide and seek

well i was browsing RKAb forum (as usual) and went throught he epi where Ranis mayyka refuses to get Rani married to You-know-who without Raja's blessings and i have another prediction suddenly

what if this romancing of ChandNi and Sarje-Albela fight goes on occasionally effecting each other..meanwhile Chandus exam is bad but he does nt tell Maruti that...as the results are yet to come Maruti hopes that Chandu got chance

Meanwhile, Albela tries to forcibly marry Niru and sarje comes to stop  that wedding for Chandus sake.chjandu on the other hand doesn't know about Sarje doing this favor to him so when everyone's busy fighting, Chandu elopes with Niru and they have to spend the night somewhere from Albelas goons so they go far away. But, in the village they are hiding , people start badmouthing Niru so Chandu has to marry her then and there.

When they both come back after Sarje gives assurance, Maruti finds out that Chandu flunked in exam and got married without his blessings.being as egoistic and hysteric Maruti is he refuses to let them stay in same home and finally breaks down completely..........so chandNi gets off elsewhere facing the difficulties of life and Chandu out of frustration gives in to crime ..sarje meanwhile seeing Maruti in very broken state and Sushila extremely unhappy decides to set things right and he knows that he cant bring Chandu to right path unless he himself is.and he tries to get into law

Wowwwwwwwwww............lovely thought Usma...... you know what i liked about this prediction the most.......... Sarja will be a hero completely.......πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ 

You know i feel Chandu will flunk his exam....... not because of Sarja.... but because of himself.... firstly that guy is forced into that profession when he wants to make music as his profession...... secondly Niru chapter is sure to make him lose his interest in studies........... i still believe it will be Sarja who will be the police inspector & not Chandu.......... chances are more of Sarja getting to know about Chandu's likes......... and he'll ask Maruti not to force his love for police on Chandu........ but Maruti will feel Sarja is doing all this because he hates police......... and Chandu will also show in front of Maruti that he likes the police profession..... so poor Sarja will be trapped...... and again he'll be labelled bad......... but somewhere Susheela will understand as she has seen Chandu grieving over the fact of not being in the restaurant....... but she won't be able to do anything......... Chandu will flunk his exam....... and that time truth will come out...... but provided Maruti again doesn't accuse that Sarja is a bad influence on Chandu........
usmrasul thumbnail
yeah sujju...me feeling same..........
good thing is i managed to get out of my triangle nightmare and came up with a different prediction ....isnt that great?
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

yeah sujju...me feeling same..........
good thing is i managed to get out of my triangle nightmare and came up with a different prediction ....isnt that great?

hehehe yes Usma.πŸ˜†...... i feel the makers themselves know that the bro's bond is loved more😳........ so if they do something to that by bringing a love triangle😭........ then it's sure to make the show go down further..........
😭
usmrasul thumbnail
seems like only you and me visit this particular thread............why i wonder πŸ˜’

more than bro bonding, i like a powerful play of action and wits πŸ˜ƒ  as long as theres also mystery element with it, am happyyyyyyyyyyy
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

seems like only you and me visit this particular thread............why i wonder πŸ˜’

more than bro bonding, i like a powerful play of action and wits πŸ˜ƒ  as long as theres also mystery element with it, am happyyyyyyyyyyy

awww don't worry...... i guess once they get some good predictions...... they'll also join us........😊

Yes dear........ Sarja's devious plans & his expressions are really worth watching.......... πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ˜
usmrasul thumbnail
Originally posted by: sujji0609

awww don't worry...... i guess once they get some good predictions...... they'll also join us........😊 doesnt have to be good, even bad predictions are welcomes (come to think of it, 8 out of 10 predictions are pathetic) , i think this just indicates that people dont like to think or expect from this show, thats why ideas not coming fluently 😭
Yes dear........ Sarja's devious plans & his expressions are really worth watching.......... πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ˜  worth watching is an understatement.must watching is more like it πŸ˜‰

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
sudhalata1 thumbnail
Sumi actually i think the cvs have planned for this love triangle theory only.i cant predict really anything than the love triangle theory
 i think in the ongoing fight between sarja and the ujra chaman ,chaman will fire at sarja but will miss the aim. in the whole commotion niru's baba will come in the line of fire and to save him sarja will push him and take the bullet.πŸ˜•πŸ˜›
Niru will come to know that chandu and sarja are brothers but will still have a soft corner for sarjaa because he saved her Babas life. she will show concern for sarjaa and sarjaa will fall for her simplicity and innocence without knowing that she is chandu's love. and beyond that its for cvs to take the story forward. πŸ˜›
chalo sumi ready for tamatars and andas🀒

btw i dont want any of these things to happen as i want sarja's love intrest to be someone else and u all know who😳

Edited by sudhalata1 - 13 years ago