Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
thnx sujju...i thought nobody was gonna comment on my latest predictions.................

coming abck to exam, i agree with latadi, Sarje dnt have the qualification to sit for the exam........so being police might be too far and giving exam being frustrated is so-not Sarje character

chill girl, i know he will make the best cop if he wants to but for that we hv to wait long

And Albela making Chandu against Sarje, hmm, so far Albela is more on capturing Niru than going on fight with Sarje (he surely knows that Sarje is more powerful )

so maybe its simple romance for some days and Albela bumping off Chandu before exam...or better.......Albela kidnaps Niru somewhere and Chandu goes looking for her quitting the exam

we are so much in Education lately 🤔
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: usmrasul

thnx sujju...i thought nobody was gonna comment on my latest predictions.................

coming abck to exam, i agree with latadi, Sarje dnt have the qualification to sit for the exam........so being police might be too far and giving exam being frustrated is so-not Sarje character

chill girl, i know he will make the best cop if he wants to but for that we hv to wait long

And Albela making Chandu against Sarje, hmm, so far Albela is more on capturing Niru than going on fight with Sarje (he surely knows that Sarje is more powerful )

so maybe its simple romance for some days and Albela bumping off Chandu before exam...or better.......Albela kidnaps Niru somewhere and Chandu goes looking for her quitting the exam

we are so much in Education lately 🤔

Usma....... even i would love to see black shaded Sarja....... but that would have been better had they shown it from the beginning....... but after seeing Sarja now....... he is a very human character......

As you said clearly Albela knows Sarja is more powerful...... so by putting everyone against Sarja he wants to reduce his strength........  as Sarja has a heart........ he gets emotional when his family is in trouble......... he even loves his father despite all the odds.........

I do agree with you & Lata dii on that point......  there was a movie in tamil....... where one hero worked as a secret man to a main police guy........ and he was so powerful that he also protected the main police guy and also helped them in finding the real enemies......... and he didn't have any qualification to his credit........ Sarja can always do something like that.........

Since there are only a few moments Sarja is at home....... what if they show him attending night school or college secretly so he completes his education properly......  and Maruti himself said that Sarja was very intelligent........ 

usmrasul thumbnail
Originally posted by: sujji0609

Usma....... even i would love to see black shaded Sarja....... but that would have been better had they shown it from the beginning....... but after seeing Sarja now....... he is a very human character......  hmm...and i miss a cool villain in this serial

As you said clearly Albela knows Sarja is more powerful...... so by putting everyone against Sarja he wants to reduce his strength........  as Sarja has a heart........ he gets emotional when his family is in trouble......... he even loves his father despite all the odds......... yes, but actually i didnt find Albela so long sighted, but you areright, he is clever, funny but clever, can work wonders if he wants to 😃 i like the comic factor in him

I do agree with you & Lata dii on that point......  there was a movie in tamil....... where one hero worked as a secret man to a main police guy........ and he was so powerful that he also protected the main police guy and also helped them in finding the real enemies......... and he didn't have any qualification to his credit........ Sarja can always do something like that......... we so love spies, dont we? 😉 yeah a dark knight type character....would be great 😃.

Since there are only a few moments Sarja is at home....... what if they show him attending night school or college secretly so he completes his education properly......  and Maruti himself said that Sarja was very intelligent........   bingo, thats what was on my mind too, glad that you said it 😃

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
I'm making this long prediction on how i want someone special to be paired opposite Sarja.......  this is something which i was planning to show in my Sarja FF.......

She may be introduced as a girl who is going to get married to Chandu😳....... seeing the way Susheela asked some ladies to find a girl for Chandu😉........Sarja & someone special become great friends because of some incidents😍 and also since Chandu is in love with Niru....... Chandu is indifferent to her😊..... and later Sarja-someone special fall for each other☺️ but do not share it.😭...... on wedding day they both get to know about Chandu-Niru😊.... and they get them married😃but then that's not easy......so chalo they help Chandu in getting out of this marriage mess.... 👍🏼

someone special is treated badly by her family😭 and Sarja who is the only witness to this and not able to see her sorry condition gets married to her at the same venue.❤️.......Maruti is angry with Sarja for marrying her as he's completely blind🤪......... but someone special manages to stop him😍....... and supports Sarja☺️........ this creates a rift between someone special & Marutias he is not able to accept the fact that the daughter in law is standing against him and supporting Sarja🥺...... so she's also labelled bad by Maruti like he treats Sarja........ 🥺

thus begins their struggle how they support each other and build their life😍........ and since i also said they have not confessed their love❤️......... Sarja feels guilty for marrying her as she deserves someone better💔 but small sweet scenes between them builds them even closer 😍and one day a huge confrontation takes place between them which makes them realise that they are madly in love.☺️...... and how one day when his family loses their flat........ Sarja-someone special help out without letting them know....... 😃
Faiza_sam thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
this was excellent , sujji 👍🏼....but i know we wont see something like this ever in the show ....
and what a coincidence ... i had  also something like this in my mind  ...not exactly like this but similar to that and i wonder how our imagination matches in terms of writing 😃..thats called kanjali mania i guess😆
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Faiza_sam

this was excellent , sujji 👍🏼....but i know we wont see something like this ever in the show ....
and what a coincidence ... i had  also something like this in my mind  ...not exactly like this but similar to that and i wonder how our imagination matches in terms of writing 😃..thats called kanjali mania i guess😆

hehehe really😆....... that's great😛........ agreed it's love for Kanjali which somewhere binds us all together😍☺️........ now me waiting to know what was your thought too...... 😃
usmrasul thumbnail
I dont know about Faiza apus thought, but in my thought its still a triangle😕

sorry girls but guess am trapped on that thought actually....maybe some incident between Sarje and Albela will put Chandus job and life in danger.and then he will disappear and Maruti will accuse Sarje of being a ruffian and maybe sarje will try to amend his mistake y "living in the life of Chandu".....he will be everything Chandu wanted to be and do everything Chandu dreamed to do and thats how Niru will come in-between

sorry for such awful idea but actually i just visited Imagine TV official pageand read PMMKA story background again 
Edited by usmrasul - 13 years ago
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: usmrasul

I dont know about Faiza apus thought, but in my thought its still a triangle😕

sorry girls but guess am trapped on that thought actually....maybe some incident between Sarje and Albela will put Chandus job and life in danger.and then he will disappear and Maruti will accuse Sarje of being a ruffian and maybe sarje will try to amend his mistake y "living in the life of Chandu".....he will be everything Chandu wanted to be and do everything Chandu dreamed to do and thats how Niru will come in-between

sorry for such awful idea but actually i just visited Imagine TV official pageand read PMMKA story background again 

which official page Usma ??you mean where Arjun & Bhavna are married & forced to live in circumstances where each is a part of one gang???

if i take your idea....  of Arjun disappearing then they would not have said Sarja getting shot by Albela........

Hmmm that can happen where Chandu's life will come in danger because of Albela provided he gets to know Sarja is Chandu's brother......... but to be frank Chandu's life is already in danger because he fell in love with Niru not because of Sarja........ as Albela is curious to know who is the guy with Niru.... but i don't think Chandu will disappear........

Also your prediction gave me one more idea....... what if......... Niru gets to know that Chandu's life is in danger because of Albela...... she starts avoiding Chandu forcibly so as to protect him from Albela...... Chandu greives over it and is unable to concentrate on his studies....... since every interview of Kapil clearly states that he'll do anything for his brother...... what if when he realises that Chandu loves Niru........ and for his sake he does something so as to bring Niru-Chandu closer and also thinks of a way to tackle Albela in a different manner.........
usmrasul thumbnail
Originally posted by: sujji0609

which official page Usma ??you mean where Arjun & Bhavna are married & forced to live in circumstances where each is a part of one gang???the same one sujju "the romance and bond between two persons who were forced to get married under unavoidable circumstances"

if i take your idea....  of Arjun disappearing then they would not have said Sarja getting shot by Albela........hmmm🤔

Hmmm that can happen where Chandu's life will come in danger because of Albela provided he gets to know Sarja is Chandu's brother......... but to be frank Chandu's life is already in danger because he fell in love with Niru not because of Sarja........ as Albela is curious to know who is the guy with Niru.... but i don't think Chandu will disappear........ agree but MAruti just loves to accuse Sarje so I was saying

Also your prediction gave me one more idea....... what if......... Niru gets to know that Chandu's life is in danger because of Albela...... she starts avoiding Chandu forcibly so as to protect him from Albela...... Chandu greives over it and is unable to concentrate on his studies....... since every interview of Kapil clearly states that he'll do anything for his brother...... what if when he realises that Chandu loves Niru........ and for his sake he does something so as to bring Niru-Chandu closer and also thinks of a way to tackle Albela in a different manner.........cool, you are ona  role baby 😳😃 but how is that "unavoidable circumstance" beats me 😕

what if it goes on a weird way?😲 Sarje might find that Chandu loves Niru and Albela decides to do mind game with sarje regarding the same. Chamn might set things in a way so Sarje will start thinking that Niru is actually Albelas left hand is trying to destroy Chandus career with fake love..........🤔 then sarje tries to keep Niru apart from Chandu .............. chandu starts hating Sarje and Sarje constantly frightens Niru to scoot from Chandus life😕