Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

Prediction(new PG 18) ..anyone? - Page 4

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: usmrasul

Nice one Faiza apu, i thought you forgot about posting prediction but you proved me wrong

Sujju: her other dangerous one might also be the one i sorta shared with you before.......(you know the female concern one)and i dnt want to see that .........err, ab to tera prediction baki hai, sujju ๐Ÿ˜‰

ouch ouch get it๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿฅบ.......... but if that happens it would be the most tragic incident in a teenager's life........ ๐Ÿ˜ญ
hehe my prediction......... ๐Ÿ˜‰.......... hmmm need to think.......... ๐Ÿ˜†........

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sujji0609

ouch ouch get it๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿฅบ.......... but if that happens it would be the most tragic incident in a teenager's life........ ๐Ÿ˜ญI know sujju๐Ÿคข, but the reason I am telling this is, if Sarje is framed  for cheating in exams, the most serious punishment he will get is getting expelled from college and heavy fine, these things normally do not concern jail (unless Maruti just gets angry with him and throws him in jail on own power, but that will be rule breaking on Marutis behalf also....i dnt think he has the authority to do so to๐Ÿ˜ฒ)...so it might be smthing else............maybe it started by smthing like that but whatever he is framed for should be reasonably big๐Ÿคข just my view though

but yes, maybe Maruti misused his power, got angry on Sarje and put him in jail  to scare him and later when sarje gets out , he is severely mocked and that built a sense of revenge ...but this doesn't sound very convincing 
๐Ÿค”

hehe my prediction......... ๐Ÿ˜‰.......... hmmm need to think.......... ๐Ÿ˜†........

rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Actually like Faizu even i feel he did go to jail....but that reason has to be very substantial.. maybe somewhere on the lines of yours & Faizu's  prediction...where Maruti behaved like any other inspector... who did not spare a moment to insult Sarja and did not trust Sarja...and like you & Faizu said Sarja was framed so badly that he was expelled.....as Maruti clearly said "Uska school chuth gaya aur woh bhatak gaya......" and although after some time that fact cleared that Sarja was not at fault and maybe Sarja was not then angry at Maruti........ but later Sarja expected that Maruti would support him in getting that person arrested........ so truth triumphs......... but Maruti did not bother to do that........ according to me that person who framed Sarja was the son of an inspector who held a bigger post than Maruti..... fearing that he would lose his post Maruti chose to remain quiet........  so that proved him as a coward in Sarja's eyes..... when it comes to the world he may have been just....... but when it came to his own son he was unjust.......... thus it resulted in Sarja in hating the police job also later he sweared that he would not continue his studies...thus ended up being a goon.........  but also someone who would not tolerate unjust treatment.......
Edited by sujji0609 - 13 years ago
usmrasul thumbnail
yes sujju, that makes more sense ๐Ÿ‘
Faiza_sam thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Nice one Faiza apu, i thought you forgot about posting prediction but you proved me wrong...well , i didnt forget but i wanted to do it only when i would have racked my brain ๐Ÿ˜ณ(if any ???)๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†

Sujju: her other dangerous one might also be the one i sorta shared with you before.......(you know the female concern one)and i dnt want to see that .........err, ab to tera prediction baki hai, sujju ๐Ÿ˜‰

@ Bold , u hit the bulls eye...but i didnt know that u already had discussed it with sujji ...but yeah as it was quite obvious thought which came in mind
usmrasul thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Faiza_sam

@ Bold , u hit the bulls eye...but i didnt know that u already had discussed it with sujji ...but yeah as it was quite obvious thought which came in mind

the most common thing that comes to mind Faiza apu๐Ÿ˜•, thats why am scared of the fact.........whatever happened, why does everybody so disinterested to share it?๐Ÿ˜ฒ thats looks suspicious to me...
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

the most common thing that comes to mind Faiza apu๐Ÿ˜•, thats why am scared of the fact.........whatever happened, why does everybody so disinterested to share it?๐Ÿ˜ฒ thats looks suspicious to me...

@ bold........ totally agree with you.๐Ÿ˜ญ....... it's like everybody's honour is at stake if that truth comes out....... ๐Ÿ˜ญ   awwww poor Sarja if that had been the case then what a blow to the poor guy........ ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ
Faiza_sam thumbnail
Yeah , i found my brain today itself else the day u were forcing me to predict , it seemed lost again๐Ÿ˜† ....u know like these days energy savers ...some times they enligtens with full energy while the other moment ...its phusssssssss big time๐Ÿคฃ , china ka maal๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†

yeah the most common thing ...but somehow they wont show that kinda thing as it would be too bold  subject to show for a teenager and that too on TV ...if it would have been a film than we could think but on tv ...er....we never know..as these days everything is possible๐Ÿ˜•
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Faiza_sam

Yeah , i found my brain today itself else the day u were forcing me to predict , it seemed lost again๐Ÿ˜† ....u know like these days energy savers ...some times they enligtens with full energy while the other moment ...its phusssssssss big time๐Ÿคฃ , china ka maal๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†hehehhee ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

yeah the most common thing ...but somehow they wont show that kinda thing as it would be too bold  subject to show for a teenager and that too on TV ...if it would have been a film than we could think but on tv ...er....we never know..as these days everything is possible๐Ÿ˜•   you never know if this show deals with such a plot ๐Ÿค”as this show has promised to show real life drama more๐Ÿ˜ณ and it's a no wonder that they have started having captions like any plot seems same than it's purely coincidental๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰.......

Faiza_sam thumbnail
Yeah sujji , somehow u r right as real life incidents are more ghastly than reel life .....whatever those news papers n news channels tell us are just ๐Ÿ˜ญ