Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: usmrasul

oi...sujju...tera own prediction kaha hay re?

πŸ˜†  (u know am very demanding)

hehehehe........ πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

mere bohoot saare predictions Kat thread mein hai...... πŸ˜‰...... and some have even worked...... πŸ˜†
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sujji0609

hehehehe........ πŸ˜†
mere bohoot saare predictions Kat thread mein hai...... πŸ˜‰...... and some have even worked...... πŸ˜†

my dear friendπŸ˜›
let me enlighten you of a factπŸ˜‰
there is a function called "Ctrl+C and Ctrl +V"🀣 why dnt you try that out???? πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
πŸ˜‰
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: usmrasul

my dear friendπŸ˜›
let me enlighten you of a factπŸ˜‰
there is a function called "Ctrl+C and Ctrl +V"🀣 why dnt you try that out???? πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
πŸ˜‰

and let me enlighten with something.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰..... searching for all the predictions is a tedious job....... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†you know the size of my posts........ πŸ˜†
Faiza_sam thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Knock-Knock ....Prediction Time ....πŸ˜† as they doesnt seem to reveal sarja's past so soon but still.....

I thought a lot about Sarja's past and some unusual things came in my mind 😲..As he said that '' kisi achay ki madad kia to ghalat , kisi dhokay baaz ko pakra to ghalat ..us baar bhi apun ki saath yehi kia tha'' ....i feel the incident is related to the time when he was taking his board exams ,either 9th ,10th or 11th ,12th 😲(as all these years are considered to be very crucial )....may be during exams , some of his classfellow was involved  in cheating with the help of some political interference  ( well its quite common na) , and when sarja saw this he couldnt tolerarte and voiced about the injustice( in exam hall itself ) 😲that they would get higher marks n can easily get admission in professional colleges , so later some fiasco was created by his classfellow to make sarja involve in that cheating case so that his carrier would ruin .... may b because of having power (politically ) they  blame him n case went into police where his father was there n he didnt believe sarja that he wasnt invove in cheating ...His father took side of that student who was in power because they might be able to provided fake proofs  against him ...things went wrong as he was only a minor these days ...n his father threw him behind bars fo that blaming (may b for few hours or days) but later , somehow things proved in favour of sarja and he came out of the jail but he took oath that he will not continue his studies ( may b he wanted to become engineer ) and will play tit for tat game with this world and with his father too ....he will also become like these gangsters who played such a dirty game with him ....and he will prove that he can also be in power ...Might is right??? May be that classfellow was also female thats y he said ''aik baar phir say aik larki kay kehnay pay apun ko salakhon kay peechay dhakail diya ??''
And thats how he took oath that no one will ever dare to make him enter in police station , thats y he ddnt use to go inside ...but After a longtime , Niru succeeded in that thing and he went mad again ..... and now Maruti again did injustice to him by preferring damu's act ...πŸ˜•

Does it make any sense ????πŸ˜•

waisay i have one more dangerous prediction but dnt wanna share😭...bcz i'd hate if Sarja would have tolerated that oneπŸ˜’

PS .Juna aapi , am loving ur idea that sarja's girl as police inspector ..bulkay i love all's idea ..sumi made her pickpocket , Purva made her gangster and u made her police inspector ...i would love to see Anjali in any of the mentioned role😍

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Faiza_sam

Knock-Knock ....Prediction Time ....πŸ˜† as they doesnt seem to reveal sarja's past so soon but still.....

I thought a lot about Sarja's past and some unusual things came in my mind 😲..As he said that '' kisi achay ki madad kia to ghalat , kisi dhokay baaz ko pakra to ghalat ..us baar bhi apun ki saath yehi kia tha'' ....i feel the incident is related to the time when he was taking his board exams ,either 9th ,10th or 11th ,12th 😲(as all these years are considered to be very crucial )....may be during exams , some of his classfellow was involved  in cheating with the help of some political interference  ( well its quite common na) , and when sarja saw this he couldnt tolerarte and voiced about the injustice( in exam hall itself ) 😲that they would get higher marks n can easily get admission in professional colleges , so later some fiasco was created by his classfellow to make sarja involve in that cheating case so that his carrier would ruin .... may b because of having power (politically ) they  blame him n case went into police where his father was there n he didnt believe sarja that he wasnt invove in cheating ...His father took side of that student who was in power because they might be able to provided fake proofs  against him ...things went wrong as he was only a minor these days ...n his father threw him behind bars fo that blaming (may b for few hours or days) but later , somehow things proved in favour of sarja and he came out of the jail but he took oath that he will not continue his studies ( may b he wanted to become engineer ) and will play tit for tat game with this world and with his father too ....he will also become like these gangsters who played such a dirty game with him ....and he will prove that he can also be in power ...Might is right??? May be that classfellow was also female thats y he said ''aik baar phir say aik larki kay kehnay pay apun ko salakhon kay peechay dhakail diya ??''
And thats how he took oath that no one will ever dare to make him enter in police station , thats y he ddnt use to go inside ...but After a longtime , Niru succeeded in that thing and he went mad again ..... and now Maruti again did injustice to him by preferring damu's act ...πŸ˜•

Does it make any sense ????πŸ˜•

waisay i have one more dangerous prediction but dnt wanna share😭...bcz i'd hate if Sarja would have tolerated that oneπŸ˜’

PS .Juna aapi , am loving ur idea that sarja's girl as police inspector ..bulkay i love all's idea ..sumi made her pickpocket , Purva made her gangster and u made her police inspector ...i would love to see Anjali in any of the mentioned role😍

Superb thinking Faizu😍😍...........  loved it..πŸ˜ƒ.......... you could be right in this case......... πŸ€—
Faiza_sam thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Well ...thank u sujji , but lets see as daily soaps are usually ''Khoda pahaar ,nikla chooha type thing ''πŸ˜†...we never know what creatives thinkπŸ˜•
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Well ...thank u sujji , but lets see as daily soaps are usually ''Khoda pahaar ,nikla chooha type thing ''πŸ˜†...we never know what creatives thinkπŸ˜•

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† agreed....... but it still Sarja's dialogues seems to be heading to such type of situation only........ 😳 and i also feel that person who framed Sarja was someone who came to Bombay from some other state....... πŸ€” that's why he hates those people as one of them ruined his life...... πŸ˜­

Edited by sujji0609 - 13 years ago
darshana23 thumbnail
Faizu, me too doesnt want Sarjaa's past to be revealed so soon.... at least that question will keep us haunting for this serial more and interaction between Maruti and Sarjaa......

About scenaio mentioned by you, quite possible..... But I am feeling PMMKA not going way we are predicting..... There are certain things, we are expecting to be shown... But CVs are running behind different thing altogether......... πŸ˜•
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

waisay i have one more dangerous prediction but dnt wanna share😭...bcz i'd hate if Sarja would have tolerated that oneπŸ˜’   by the way what's your other prediction.........???πŸ€”

usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice one Faiza apu, i thought you forgot about posting prediction but you proved me wrong

Sujju: her other dangerous one might also be the one i sorta shared with you before.......(you know the female concern one)and i dnt want to see that .........err, ab to tera prediction baki hai, sujju πŸ˜‰