Prediction(new PG 18) ..anyone?

usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This must be my first post here  in this forum😊
before saying anything, let me say if anything hurts, it has been done unintentionally, so lets just discuss😊

today, we saw that Sarje got curious why Chandu is so desperately worried and concerned about a certain girl aka Niru😉

and he hit just where it is 😉...very right is suspecting that us ladki ko saath Chandu ki chakkar hai😆
oh man, both Sarjes and Chandus expression was something to die for in that scene😳

But i guess most of us predicted the story would be rather Sarje in Penkarwardi side and Albela on Dubey side will oppose Chandni union and make thier life hell for that ego-clash between two sides

But now the situation is different, as per Sarjes saying If chandu really cares for the girl, than he wnt trouble her again, even though she is from Dubey compound😕...so its rather very smooth from Sarje side.and we all know dailies dnt run if there are nt enough hardles met by the leads  😆

so that leaves only Albela opposing.but though chaman is a very good character, I sometime dnt feel he is strong enough to continue being a prime villain...he is more fun to watch than scary...

so whats the bottom line of my long post? 😆The bottom line is am super confused..🤣...

so anybody want to predict what might happen in this love story? 😃 waht troubles may Chandu-niru face?

or sm1 feels like that such randomness is only Sarje, anytime he will again trouble the poor soul Niru?😲  because i fell sarje scene was exceptionally small and am a bit puzzled that he agreed so cheerfully to stop troubling Niru (though i still feel he really didnt trouble Niru...rather helped her in a bit naughty manner😳)

plz let your ideas flow😃
if no idea, than get idea🤣
PS: Kaps is awesome...😃 sorry i couldn't resist posting that😳
Edited by usmrasul - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

well-wisher thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Loved the scene between Sarje and Chandu...AWESOME!

I simply loved Arjun's intense expressions....Superb!👍🏼

Kapil is also doing full justice to his character...

Interesting turn to the story....

Lekin mera dimag abhi nahi chal raha hai..feeling sleepy....ab soch samajh kar hi likungi....😊

darshana23 thumbnail
Sumi, I am more confused than you.......... I also thought Sarjaa will oppose Chandu and Niru love... But he seemed to be took it casually and predicted very well.........

But I still think Albela wont give up easily...... May be he will do some mind game........... What I am worried about, Chandu is preparing for MPSC.... One small mistake and his career could be ruined..........
On the other hand, Maruti's job extension also got rejected........(I am damn upset with him today, why he always says Bad about Sarjaa.. Even when today Ranshinge told him that he has 3 sons. He said 1 is of no use 😡)

Ok. leave that apart............ But one thing, Sarjaa will not leave Albela so easily......
usmrasul thumbnail
Originally posted by: well-wisher

Loved the scene between Sarje and Chandu...AWESOME!

I simply loved Arjun's intense expressions....Superb!👍🏼

Kapil is also doing full justice to his character...

Interesting turn to the story....

Lekin mera dimag abhi nahi chal raha hai..feeling sleepy....ab soch samajh kar hi likungi....😊

samajh lene ki baad jarur kuch likh dena😳

@Darshudi: prediction aabhi mathe pe nahi aaya mera lekin meine certainly ek Sarje biting Chaman scene predict and expect kar rahi hu 😆
pippa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Tm,
You are right....the turn the story took today was confusing. I was looking forward to seeing sarje bother Niru a bit more.

Again, what you said about albela is correct...he doesn't have it in him to be the prime villain...he's too comical.

What I'm not confused about is Sarje's love and respect for Chandu.....hope it remains the same forever.

About his dad bad-mouthing him always...I think it might be a fore-runner to future events when Sarje might just turn out be the not-so-useless son.

Kapil is being shown too little...sad that, especially when he adds that extra a touch to the episode.

I've never seen him act before nor have I watched Arjun's show....must say both are equally good...their individual roles suit them to a T.
Faiza_sam thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
First of all , todays episode has many clues ...

1. Maruti's extension is rejected ..that's simply indicates that after retirement they wont have shelter and somehow i feel that chandu wont get policejob so easily so they will be forced to live in the place which sarja would arrange for them ....despite its not so easily acceptable for them as they tell that ''woh haram ki kamai nahi khatay '' but it would be the final choice for them ....because Alka's today's behaviour also indicates that she n her hubby's run away plan is at last stage ...they are about to run any day so there will b no choice for them .....and thats how sarja will be proven good son (may b not in maruti's eyes..i mean at heart he will accept but he wont say ever infront of him)

besides ...it seems the naraazgi between chandu -sarja has not been solved yet ....it seemed one sided ....i must say that sarja is so sweet when it comes to his bro ..he behaves maturely while chandu looks in dilemma whether to accept his apology or no ..i feel that he still doesnt belive that sarja will again hurt Niru or no 😲......and frankly am not sure about it also ...as sarja clearly indicated once that Sarje rao say panga nahi lenay ka .....😆
i feel Sarja will again play mind game with Chandu now so that his love wont blossom 😲...i feel still he will become kabab mein haddi but crookedly😲
i also agree that chaman  doesnt have all the elements of a good villain so his efforts will be continued so get Niru-chandu separated....and he wont do something worth praising(as villain ,ofcourse)🥱

To be continued ....as its getting too late 😆...baqi kal sochungi🤔
Edited by Faiza_sam - 13 years ago
i m with chandu's side so from his pov i'l side😳

sarja was wrong by sending the girl again to such a life-threatening job
she got injured by knife
chandu thought his dada had sudhrofied after bullying the girl at the bus-scene but chandu was wrong- sarja wanted badla so he's pretty upset with dada

i feel the most for sushila here- she do not know niru so she's really stumped why chandu is angry with his bro for her............no matter what the mother loves all her children so much

sarja is pretty much clear on his stand- he's a nice guy to his own ppl but whom he considers outsiders he's not good with them.....it would be interesting to know what made sarja like this

the eldest bro & his wife are typical selfish ppl😆

maruti rao & chandu are like one type- always supporting what is just & right even if it means going against the family👍🏼

poor sushila is caught up in the middle

sharda & chaman are so much evil

things missing in the show-
pleasing song-track for chandu-niru like there are songs in pavitra-rista for archana-manav

showing less of sarja

i like the bro's family more so the epis should have balance btw both family scenes always in the epis

niru's pov about chandu is not there........can't connect with the girl there as in we can connect with
 her & baba scenes

edit:

one more thing missing big time- they should add some more spice to the show- want holi sequnce
it would be fun
Edited by Shivani1arti - 13 years ago
usmrasul thumbnail
Originally posted by: pippa

Tm, Ahem, I am usma😳...or are you talkign to smbody else named TM😆

You are right....the turn the story took today was confusing. I was looking forward to seeing sarje bother Niru a bit more. you are just as vile as I am, i was hoping to see that too 😆

Again, what you said about albela is correct...he doesn't have it in him to be the prime villain...he's too comical. hmmm...thats waht i miss most in thsi show..a good cool brainy villain.....😕

What I'm not confused about is Sarje's love and respect for Chandu.....hope it remains the same forever. agree

About his dad bad-mouthing him always...I think it might be a fore-runner to future events when Sarje might just turn out be the not-so-useless son.
Kapil is being shown too little...sad that, especially when he adds that extra a touch to the episode.
sigh, tell me about it......

I've never seen him act before nor have I watched Arjun's show....must say both are equally good...their individual roles suit them to a T.

prediction kaha hay yaar? 😲  ok, all right you said Maruti will get to see Sarje as "not so useless".that can be counted as future story......😳
sudhalata1 thumbnail
Good post Usma👏
im hopeless about making predictions but i'll surely make some here😛

sarja will be the knight in shining armour for the family and will turn out not to be so useless and maruti with his egoism will sleep outside the house like sarja does now😉😛and will be bad mouthing him and sarja as usual pulling his leg😆  and sigh 😕we will have to wait for a loooooooooooooooong time before Sarja's past is shown

Damu's character wil cease to exist after a few more episodes
 Sarja will hopefully have some female lead who is a strong character who wil make sarja dance to her tunes😕Darshu zaroor juta maregi😉

There will be some more dream sequences of the lead pair before they come out with their feelings🥱
Chandu may or  may not get through the police service exam but will be the ideal son for Maruti

( hopefully) we will see a stronger villian than albela  who can match the body and brain of Sarja

Usma i can only make these prediction because the creatives have a mind of their own and will never take the viewers POV

Edited by sudhalata1 - 13 years ago
usmrasul thumbnail
Ok since Faiza apu didnt finish her prediction am posting my new pone (though its heavily influenced by the new promo😆)

Sarje will end up having a vocal fight with Damo about them leaving the house but it will pay no results. They will leave for thier apartment. Maruti will be more frustrated and wont tell anyone about him not getign extention😕 but perhaps Sarje will get to know about this and knwoing his fathers hatred towards him, he will silently contribute to family through Sonali 😊and Sonali will tell Maruti that its her earnings and she finally got a big break in the media.😃

Meanwhile, Niru would be confused and scared to see her money gone, she will suspect Shardaa 😡and will confront her but shardaa will already spend the money😡. Being desperate for money, Niru will call chandu 😭and will start that hotel job and both will have lots of goodd time together. But at the same time, givign attention to Niru might harm Chandus preparation for the police exam 😭(forgot what ABCD name it had). Sarje and Albela will have a fight ont eh hotel where niru works 😕and this will bug Chandu even more😕. He will get angry on Sarje because that fight could have proved fatal for Niru. However. Niru will feel otherwise and will see Sarje in respect as she doesnt like Albela.😃

Meanwhile, Chandu will suddenly find out that the money given by family is actually Sarje's and will get to know what deep trouble Maruti is in as he got no extention😭. Chandu will feel that he needs to earn too rather than takign Sarje's money as Chandu feels its like cheating with Maruti as he doesnt want Sarje's money🤢. He will also work on that hotel At the end, his police exam will go bad and maybe he will miss the post.🤢 Sarje will arrange to see that Chandu gets the police job doing some insider work but wont tell Chandu that he influenced😕....Niru and chandus love will progress that way😳

Meanwhile, maybe there would be a judges house in between Dubey compound and penkarwardi and the old Judge will have a high-tempered 20-ish girl😉 who loves to be mischievous😃 and sneaks out at night pretending to be a boy and tries to know how does it feel to picpocket smbody and ends up picpocketing none other but Sarje😆.............and Sarje goes mad to find this mystery boy (actually girl).and story goes on...........😳

plz forgive typos and also forgive my madness 🤣