PRECAP - Rift Deepens [link added] - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by HamiSky

K is luking very paavam....
P just stands there...no remarks or antyhing,,she stands quietly..n is kinda shiocked wen K throws his food plate away.

maybe she's finally started to become immune to Amma's taunts...........  
Thanks Star!!

Precap looks interesting...only if Krishna direct his guilt and frustration in the right direction and try to do something about itπŸ˜•...his behavior doesnt match with his mood in Holi ME...i wonder what happens in Friday's episode that his mood changes in ME
Originally posted by HamiSky

K is luking very paavam....
P just stands there...no remarks or antyhing,,she stands quietly..n is kinda shiocked wen K throws his food plate away.

what is paavam ...Hami?πŸ˜•
Originally posted by kriyaconsumesme

what is paavam ...Hami?πŸ˜•

bechara 😊
Originally posted by yemi3006

maybe she's finally started to become immune to Amma's taunts...........  

At normal circusmtances she would ahve at the least shown faces...now she is kinda just exist...
KP both luk worried n devastated....
see the precap....if not the episode...K gradually loses patience n throws the plate away..
Originally posted by starlight123

Krishna is in his room and Amma is enjoying her favourite sport by taunting Pratigya that she is not a wife who is unable to look after her husband..Krishna is getting irritated and frustrated and in frustration throws the plate...Pratigya looks on..

Krishna is hearing the same taunts and projecting it on himself......he knows Prats earned money and passed it off as his earning.  So in his mind he may hear "he is not a husband who is able to take care of his wife and hence his frustration. 

Plus Prats's article saying educated women are shackled at home caring for the family and husband and he sees the truth in it too.
Edited by MERARAI - 13 years ago
Originally posted by SaacheeSyna

bechara 😊

Thanks PoojaπŸ˜ƒ
Omg!was that d outburst agnst p or amma?stil cnfusd. .neways thnk u so much sheena babes. .
Hey Pooja n Shreya both ahve similar avatars!! 😊
Originally posted by SaacheeSyna

Between Kriya?!?! ..πŸ˜• ....

Hi Sheena 😊

If anything Pooja...I think this should bring Kriya closer😳 as K knows what P has done for him ...😊
Edited by kriyaconsumesme - 13 years ago