how their hands were full - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by serenelove

As usual Sanjh, Good work. πŸ‘

😲 But how you did not mention Dadi out on date with Nakul????? πŸ€£

i did yaara
5.nakul the head of servants has his attitude yaar his got his   voice dubbed hmmmmm nakul u too ha good going hands holding promotion card as you went out with daadi .
Edited by sanjh1234 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by sanjh1234

this was so lovely and colorful wow and now hey do u think cv has some planning to drag this track?😭
         dear...                       Hope they don't....😭..it'll very boring.πŸ˜•..they can show it in the other way..Maan trying to cheer Geet with Dadi,Annie & office staff in an entertaining way......😊                                                                                                                                          
bobby i am feeling gc is yet on leave thats why so less scenes of them together at this time they shud be shown talking it out instead they r moving in circlesπŸ˜•

bobby i am feeling gc is yet on leave thats why so less scenes of them together at this time they shud be shown talking it out instead they r moving in circlesπŸ˜•
                                                                                                  U mean still in Pune......well said dear.......they r moving in circles & our heads r rotating in circles  
Originally posted by bobby13rocks

U mean still in Pune......well said dear.......they r moving in circles & our heads r rotating in circles  
ha yaar no promo,sbs,sbb and at this time so less scenes together πŸ˜•

ha yaar no promo,sbs,sbb and at this time so less scenes together πŸ˜•
                   Kyunki CV's NAAG panchami manane mei busy hai...😑..at this stage they should show some gr888888 moments between Maaneet......πŸ˜•
thank u n love u sanjh. Whether in ur buddy list or not everybody in gf feel that u are very close to them. I can proudly say i am one among them. I never told u this. But i always felt it deep in my heart dear. 😊
Originally posted by Chelsha

thank u n love u sanjh. Whether in ur buddy list or not everybody in gf feel that u are very close to them. I can proudly say i am one among them. I never told u this. But i always felt it deep in my heart dear. 😊
thank u dear me feeling so happy and touched😊
loved the post dear....

awesome awesome and awesome...... πŸ‘.
Originally posted by cutee987

loved the post dear....

awesome awesome and awesome...... πŸ‘.
thanks dear😊