Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saanjh11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: bobby13rocks

how many shareholders r there till now...πŸ˜†

not countable yaar many ur the first one in list 
  Medicines and friendships cure our problems. 
The only difference is that friendships 
don't have an expiry date.
🀣🀣🀣
bobby13rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: sanjh1234

not countable yaar many ur the first one in list 
  Medicines and friendships cure our problems. 
The only difference is that friendships 
don't have an expiry date.
🀣🀣🀣

ok ready to be a shareholder coz that's what friendship means sharing the prejudice of experience...πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†                                                                                                
tazeen_29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanjh1234

thanks yaaro today i felt so so watching the episode maan bechare ki hamesha watt lag jaatee hai cv bhi na.when r they going to show him happy πŸ˜‘ he diserves so much but his hands empty πŸ˜­

Sanjh lovely post as usual ...........but loved the 3rd and the 4th one.......... also agree with this one that till when MAAN has to suffer.......when geet will realise that Maan himself is in pain and how he must be hurt  seeing her like this as she knows Maan does'nt tolerate to see geet crying in agony.........
saanjh11 thumbnail

yaaro for geet baby comes first and for maan geet comes first so problem to honi hii thee hope soon all will be resolved😊
Edited by sanjh1234 - 13 years ago
---nishu--- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
for u sanjh
saanjh11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: bobby13rocks

Sanjh my hands r full too with applause & pyaar  for u    & also from other buddies who love ur posts ....                                                    we'll shower handfull  of blessings to the cv's too if they offer us handfull of romance... & ofcourse SR of Maaneet......so its due for them...                               sach mei sabke haath full hai aur humare haatho kuch bhi nahi laag rahe hai........ghor kalyug aa gaya.......... 

this was so lovely and colorful wow and now hey do u think cv has some planning to drag this track?😭 Edited by sanjh1234 - 13 years ago
Chelsha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Bahut shukriya Sanjhji. Appne khaskar mereliye yeh post angreji mein likhi heim. Par muje kuch kehana hein aapse- muje thodasa Hindi bhi aatha hai aur aap kuch Hindi mein likenge tho mein samaj bhi sakthi huun. Mera mobile bhar bhar switch off hone ki vajah se meine aapko upni reply time pe dhe nahi paai. πŸ˜† [Translation- Thank you Sanjhji, you've written this post in English especially for me. But i want to tell you something- i know a little Hindi and if you write something in Hindi i can understand it too. As my mobile got switched off again n again i couldn't reply your post in time.]
I really loved ur thoughtful n hilarious post yaar. I laughed over the Gujjar part very much.
As CVs brought him free, they might have felt that its enough to give him two sets of clothes- cost cutting yaar. πŸ˜† I just loved the poetic lines u wrote for Maan n Geet. Its very touching dear.
Now i'm sure ur post must be enjoyed by our NHSB too.
😊 Edited by Chelsha - 13 years ago
Eccentric.Being thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

As usual Sanjh, Good work. πŸ‘

😲 But how you did not mention Dadi out on date with Nakul????? πŸ€£

sreereddy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

thanks for the update with ur hands full

saanjh11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chelsha

Bahut shukriya Sanjhji. Appne khaskar mereliye yeh post angreji mein likhi heim. Par muje kuch kehana hein aapse- muje thodasa Hindi bhi aatha hai aur aap kuch Hindi mein likenge tho mein samaj bhi sakthi huun. Mera mobile bhar bhar switch off hone ki vajah se meine aapko upni reply time pe dhe nahi paai. πŸ˜† [Translation- Thank you Sanjhji, you've written this post in English especially for me. But i want to tell you something- i know a little Hindi and if you write something in Hindi i can understand it too. As my mobile got switched off again n again i couldn't reply your post in time.]
I really loved ur thoughtful n hilarious post yaar. I laughed over the Gujjar part very much.
As CVs brought him free, they might have felt that its enough to give him two sets of clothes- cost cutting yaar. πŸ˜† I just loved the poetic lines u wrote for Maan n Geet. Its very touching dear.
Now i'm sure ur post must be enjoyed by our NHSB too. Hey Sanjh NHSB somehow rhymes with GHSP. Thats why they are here!

thanks a lot dear ,when i was writing me started in hindi but soon remembered u and changed it quicklyπŸ˜†πŸ˜Š