Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

how their hands were full

saanjh11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
the episode was good not outstanding is what i felt:-

1. foremost thing is manisha is back omg i was scared that he too left i was missing those hands full of bangles and rings .

2. i am still not in condition of understanding why baby's room on ground floor cv has hands full with no logic types of things.

3.maan is the true man yaaro love for what he is !! geet's hands full and ours empty oh! god r u listening when ghsp can create maan what's your problem make one and send it to me for trial i will do the editing part.(no no no don't worry IF gals have no problem i am so trustworthy hai na?)

4.geet and her condition had baffled her she is unable to understand why maan worried abt lunch ,files,office no one will blame her for precap as she is unable to distinguish bt black n white she will soon understand presently her brain,heart n hands full of grief.

5.nakul the head of servants has his attitude yaar his got his   voice dubbed hmmmmm nakul u too ha good going hands holding promotion card as you went out with daadi .

6.i have a announcement abt special persons in ghsp me gonna call them -NAAG dev and will write to cv abt celebrating naag panchami.

7.gujjar good yaar no J only Z  roze, kaazzz he seems inspired by gc kill me!! but my hands already full of gujjar's blood

8.dev baabu had u not been the sinner i wud have written full post on u but what to do ,you have lost any say and what maan did was apt why i have a feeling these insults will later gonna turn him negative and foundation is laid today hmmmm cv hands full with dev deeds.

9.romeo go back to kc i want u there with darling adi how he gonna manage maan,files ,projects,office,staff alone  me felt sorry for him no pinky πŸ˜­ adi's hand full with multitasking yaaro

10.nitya's self thought-annie ki kasam kasam hai aur mereliye sirf tashan hai .arjun her hand full of jealousy beware she can give ur supari to gujjar who only has two pairs of clothes B & W.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
so what do u think in near future cv gonna fill our hands n hearts with something good ha bolo bolo na
Edited by sanjh1234 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bobby13rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Sanjh my hands r full too with applause & pyaar  for u    & also from other buddies who love ur posts ....                                                    we'll shower handfull  of blessings to the cv's too if they offer us handfull of romance... & ofcourse SR of Maaneet......so its due for them...                               sach mei sabke haath full hai aur humare haatho kuch bhi nahi laag rahe hai........ghor kalyug aa gaya.......... 
Dilsay thumbnail
As always an excellent post.πŸ‘
After watching sad and slow pace of today's episode ,your post is like a cool breeze.
Yes everybody's hand r full but our's are empty.......
undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
i love your take on the episode...πŸ˜†....i'm going to print this list out too and make sure i don't miss any points...i don't know about others but i personally like the drama...
kahkashansakina thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
sanjh very nice post
6.i have a announcement abt special persons in ghsp me gonna call them -NAAG dev and will write to cv abt celebrating naag panchami.
really his naag dev..😑
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
3.maan is the true man yaaro love for what he is !! geet's hands full and ours empty oh! god r u listening when ghsp can create maan what's your problem make one and send it to me for trial i will do the editing part.(no no no don't worry IF gals have no problem i am so trustworthy hai na?)
agree😊
sumona28 thumbnail
@sanjh dear kya post banaya dear. Today mera mood off hai Dev kuch jadai interfere kar raha hai Maaneet's life me . Tumhara post dekhne ke baad mood thoda thik ho raha hai............
sumona28 thumbnail
@sanjh

Tumhara ye point jada achcha laga . Kya brain paya hai tumne.............

saanjh11 thumbnail
thanks yaaro today i felt so so watching the episode maan bechare ki hamesha watt lag jaatee hai cv bhi na.when r they going to show him happy πŸ˜‘ he diserves so much but his hands empty πŸ˜­
khushimuskaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
thanx sanjh i love u n ur post.n tru yr sb k hands fuul hn or hmary empty