Views

Users

Frequent Posters

varun.tap thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: ~~~~

varun agr tum tulsi ko nahi jante to tum kuch nahi jante..😳veryyyyyyyyy bad!!😡

Who is tulse yaar kuch batoo gi naam, gao, age peeche, uppar, neche.....
kuchto tabhi to yaad ayega

mai serials nahi dekta tha
ye serials ki adat tappu se he mughe hue hai.....
varun.tap thumbnail
@all members
Sorry bhaheyo aur unki baheno mughe abhi yeha se jana padega........
please comment karte raheye app sab bahut cute hai
TAPASYA SE BHI JAIDA------Edited by varun.tap - 13 years ago
souroj thumbnail

I think varun feels if Ichcha had not pushed and saved Taps, Taps would have fallen and Veer would have carried Taps instead to Dr and fussed over her. Then they could have seen some Vee....ya (imaginary)romance..πŸ˜†.. Now Ichcha got the limelight and Taps got some insults from Umed.. 

Nani hates Ichcha and even if Ichcha saves Taps, Nani has no gratitude and there also she wants to believe that Ichcha showed her mahaanta 'act'...😲

Even we were expecting/ dreading thisπŸ˜†πŸ˜†. So its natural for Vee.............Ya fans to be upsetπŸ˜†πŸ˜†.
Edited by souroj - 13 years ago
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hermoinee

I think varun feels if Ichcha had not pushed and saved Taps, Taps would have fallen and Veer would have carried Taps instead to Dr and fussed over her. Then they could have seen some Vee....ya (imaginary)romance..πŸ˜†.. Now Ichcha got the limelight and Taps got some insults from Umed.. 

Nani hates Ichcha and even if Ichcha saves Taps, Nani has no gratitude and there also she wants to believe that Ichcha showed her mahaanta 'act'...😲

Varun suspected something like this would happen yesterday and I said that why not wait till it happens..............so I think he is upset that he was right............first time I have seen someone upset when they are right.............UT is really making some people awfully confused.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
varun.tap thumbnail
@Harmonee
yaar harmonee is very smart
kaise tumne catch..... kiya?
hermione8 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: varun.tap

@Harmonee
yaar harmonee is very smart
kaise tumne catch..... kiya?

I know you very well kiddo...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†.. That is why nobody takes you seriously and all of us (including yourself, of course) are having fun with out things going out of control...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
hermione8 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: groucho

Varun suspected something like this would happen yesterday and I said that why not wait till it happens..............so I think he is upset that he was right............first time I have seen someone upset when they are right.............UT is really making some people awfully confused.πŸ˜‰

Seeing the unbelievable emotional responses even a good act by the lead saving the vamp's life evokes, I can say that this rubbish show is definitely injurious to mental health...πŸ˜”πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

**Mod's note**

If you'll want to give your views about an episode or character then all r most welcome to do it...but speak for yourself and not what other members r thinking because that comes under personal attack and is against IF rules and this warning goes to both fan grps out here....if anyone is seen targetting the other fan grp now ,then a very strict action will b taken by the Dev team

**Topic closed
Uttaran Dev team