ABHINI TWIST IN STORY WAS NEEDED....

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago

as i hv always cleared many times in this forum that i like CHALKA and ABHINI equally in this show

so dont think i m writing this coz i m biased towards chalka and care less abt abhini

abhini fans not misunderstand me by this post

coming to the SHOCKER of todays epi ..............the engagement announcement of abhishek with some other gal

the common response of the typical will b NO..we want them bk

but guys lets think logically

daily soaps dont run by just non stop romantic tracks

as long as i remember we hv been watching non stop abhini romance since the last two months non stop

so its natural their story will hv a twist now

daily soaps r not a bed of roses

otherwise we ourselves will complain that its bcoming boring dragging and what not

and dont think just coz of this announcement abhini is already separated

NO WAY

this is just a test of love which abhishek will come out with flying colors i m sure

so no need to get over tensed or cry over the abhini track now

union is only more pleasurable if we hv separation in between

SO JUST WAIT AND WATCH HOW THE STORY UNFOLD

COZ according to me ........we hv already hv had an overdose of abhini romance............

abhini story was getting stagnant.stuck in one place

so lets welcome this twist in the tale

Feeln bad for abhi n nandu😭😭😭  this NNT...such a tyrant😡 how can he do this to his own son  but im sure Abhini will survive😊 now...im thinkin bout Alka😲 wht will be her reaction..i bet she will see her father in a new light after this n she may understand depth of her mom's words! well..situation is very alarming😉 and its a lesson for chalka also...
i agree. @luvarti... as far as v saw that starone article today.... abhini seperation is sad.....
dnt u think this has an ucanny similarity with pratap(arjun rampal)-indu(katrina k) of raajneeti.....? dere also indu was forced to marry pratap coz pratap's family needed finance for politics....... n indu was a rich girl......
Originally posted by sv003

i agree. @luvarti... as far as v saw that starone article today.... abhini seperation is sad.....
dnt u think this has an ucanny similarity with pratap(arjun rampal)-indu(katrina k) of raajneeti.....? dere also indu was forced to marry pratap coz pratap's family needed finance for politics....... n indu was a rich girl......

no i dont think its going rajneeti way ..............abhini story is diff than arjun-katrina scenario

@ Shweta
Agreed shweta
I was thinking the same.
Hope , it doesn't go that way, i didn't really liked rajneeti...

... but then there will be rona dhona of abhini!?! and the episodes will dragggg... she will cry, he will be sad... etc etc...?

Originally posted by Ruhi.

... but then there will be rona dhona of abhini!?! and the episodes will dragggg... she will cry, he will be sad... etc etc...?

I hope it is protrayed well...
yea Suvi... lets hope... it shdnt be the typical... crying whole nite on bed or staring at the moon at night ....😒
Originally posted by Ruhi.

yea Suvi... lets hope... it shdnt be the typical... crying whole nite on bed or staring at the moon at night ....😒
yeah..I hope ki CVs kuch naya karke dikhaye...something new and fresh...ooh maybe I could write an OS *thoughtful muh*

Originally posted by Suvi7884

yeah..I hope ki CVs kuch naya karke dikhaye...something new and fresh...ooh maybe I could write an OS *thoughtful muh*[/QUOTE]

😃