Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
don't worry gals - I'll GET HER in my E.A.
elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Somehow, I don't seem to mind Avantika's acting at all.... I think she does a good enough job (😆 I know most ppl will think I'm mad)..... but I just don't like the character. Arushi's deliberately done so much wrong in the serial, that now, when the CV's want us to feel sorry for her, I feel that she's brought all these problems on herself, and she has to suffer.

Her parents may have forgiven her for her so called "mistakes" but we haven't. And it's not only the wedding to KN which irks me..... most of the irritating part is her "holier-than-thou" attitude and her cheekiness to Komal. If she can correct these faults, I might start like her character in the future.
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: elle45

Somehow, I don't seem to mind Avantika's acting at all.... I think she does a good enough job (😆 I know most ppl will think I'm mad)..... but I just don't like the character. Arushi's deliberately done so much wrong in the serial, that now, when the CV's want us to feel sorry for her, I feel that she's brought all these problems on herself, and she has to suffer.

Her parents may have forgiven her for her so called "mistakes" but we haven't. And it's not only the wedding to KN which irks me..... most of the irritating part is her "holier-than-thou" attitude and her cheekiness to Komal. If she can correct these faults, I might start like her character in the future.

Hundal's acting was good back in the day before P's marriage... now she's just...
I think it's a really fine line between hating arushi/avantika.
nicely put hollier than thou! 😆😆😆😆😆 that's her attitude.