Can the CV's justify a Arushi ? - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
We had so many boring pain to d eyes characters mostly bcsr of her there was that doctorwa then amanwa (not to mention his fly)....ok there was nitin uncle too......even angad on screen was better than these namoonas....shud hv got angad+arushi..that wud hv been better
Really yaar angad was awesome too......wo accha b lagta tha cheap harkatein karte huay
Originally posted by serialmaniac

We had so many boring pain to d eyes characters mostly bcsr of her there was that doctorwa then amanwa (not to mention his fly)....ok there was nitin uncle too......even angad on screen was better than these namoonas....shud hv got angad+arushi..that wud hv been better
And on the hill top one day they were arguing andthey both fell of the cliff together.... that's what should have happened.
totally agree wid u dii excellent post and plz dii empty ur inbox
By making so big mistake  ,,still she show's her attitute ..... as if she is right every way....... those lines, what ever she talks   doesn't match W*H  her character .........  she shld keep her mouth shut...............even if she disappear fr the serial ..I dont mind ......... even if Angad comes back .. I 'll b more happy  rather dis Arushi.....
Originally posted by piyarapiyari

totally agree wid u dii excellent post and plz dii empty ur inbox
hehehehehehehh, me and my inbox. 😆
Originally posted by Elvira22

By making so big mistake  ,,still she show's her attitute ..... as if she is right every way....... those lines, what ever she talks   doesn't match W*H  her character .........  she shld keep her mouth shut...............even if she disappear fr the serial ..I dont mind ......... even if Angad comes back .. I 'll b more happy  rather dis Arushi.....
Totally agree..... can just see from her rank comments how much she is liked (NOT) 🤢
Originally posted by carisma2

hehehehehehehh, me and my inbox. 😆
no dii not only u and ur inbox it,s u ur inbox and me i mean we all hahahahah
Originally posted by piyarapiyari

no dii not only u and ur inbox it,s u ur inbox and me i mean we all hahahahah
Yah i'll clean it - i clean it everyday..buh
excellent post dear, 😊   no matter how mush the CVs try to show arushi as a sufferer or being hurt while trying to do the right thing, she will for ever remain the undesirable , unlikable , unwanted presence in the show................she has done way too many things in the past that makes the audience hate her with all their heart and her mere presence on the screen is intolerable..........😡