maan-and-geet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

In tomorrow's precap geet is upset with Maan for clearing out baby's room, I would be TOO.   We know that Maan is equally hurt and traumatize as Geet.  However Geet does not really get to see it.  Dadi is not handling things right and I do not agree with dadi's decision to separate Maaneet during this time.  Yes Maan was with Geet the first two day and then he goes back to his normal life.  Even though we know that his heart and mind is with Geet and he is constantly thinking about the baby.  But what Geet sees is that Maan is back to his normal self, working normally in office asking for his lunch and now he removed all the things that were connected to the Baby.  Of course Geet will get mad she may think that Maan does not care which is wrong, because we all saw how hard it was for Maan to take that step.  What we need here is that Maan and Geet together with the help of each other overcome this situation. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Echoesofpassion thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I want maaneet to cope the pain together
n yeah i hate daadi's decision
The more maan spends time with geet the better
CVSS THINK AGAIN!
maan-and-geet thumbnail
Originally posted by: luv_harshad

I want maaneet to cope the pain together

n yeah i hate daadi's decision
The more maan spends time with geet the better
CVSS THINK AGAIN!

yup... since they both have lost the baby..... if given chance they will find comfort with eachother and come out of the trauma faster......
Shweta13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I completely agree, maan has to spend is time with geet as much as possible and might take her to office with him.......... they are not together except yesterday's scene , today also if Maan made geet stay at office , there should have been some convo between them ....
Bul3 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
well I understand your POV..but look at Daadi's POV-she knows that Maaneet are very shattered by this but she doesn't want that to continue!..she asked Maan to take care of Geet as she knows that Maan will forget his pain for the sake of Geet..now if Maan remains with Geet,he will see her in pain and it would drag him in pain too..by asking him to join office,he will be away from Geet for some time and he would be able to think of ways to cheer up Geet..if they both will be broken completely,it would be very hard for them to come out of this tragedy so one needs to take the charge as Maan has done in this case!
as for Geet getting wrong ideas about Maan's feelings-I think it is not possible since she very well knows how Maan was attached to the baby..,even what she said in the precap is just because she is broken now,but I am sure that she will very soon understand why Maan did that and what Maan has been trying to do and they will comfort each-other!
maan-and-geet thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bul3

well I understand your POV..but look at Daadi's POV-she knows that Maaneet are very shattered by this but she doesn't want that to continue!..she asked Maan to take care of Geet as she knows that Maan will forget his pain for the sake of Geet..now if Maan remains with Geet,he will see her in pain and it would drag him in pain too..by asking him to join office,he will be away from Geet for some time and he would be able to think of ways to cheer up Geet..if they both will be broken completely,it would be very hard for them to come out of this tragedy so one needs to take the charge as Maan has done in this case!

as for Geet getting wrong ideas about Maan's feelings-I think it is not possible since she very well knows how Maan was attached to the baby..,even what she said in the precap is just because she is broken now,but I am sure that she will very soon understand why Maan did that and what Maan has been trying to do and they will comfort each-other!

I understand what you are trying to say......and I know soon Geet will realize why Maan took this decision soon and how hard it must have been for him.... but every wound takes time to heal and i feel like things here are WAYYYY too rushed..... i know they may not want to show sad epis for too long but they can show a time lapse if how maan and geet comfort eachother and how they get out of this tragedy.....
Echoesofpassion thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: maan-and-geet

I understand what you are trying to say......and I know soon Geet will realize why Maan took this decision soon and how hard it must have been for him.... but every wound takes time to heal and i feel like things here are WAYYYY too rushed..... i know they may not want to show sad epis for too long but they can show a time lapse if how maan and geet comfort eachother and how they get out of this tragedy.....

I agree
I was wanting more sweet and touching maaneet scenes
Bul3 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: maan-and-geet

hmm..well we had some very emotioal scenes like hospital scenes,bedroom scenes so I am hoping that we will have some more such scenes in the coming episodes!..😊
saanjh11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
soon all will be well geet in trauma is unable to discriminate things around her but time is medicine and maan's love is unmatchable😊
geetha0803 thumbnail
Maybe Geet needs to get angry at Maan & argue with him atleast then she wll be feeling something apart from the hurt and depression

But hope the 2 of them overcome their pain together...