Precap cropped youtube link with short update

Posted: 13 years ago
firstly,they started with saxenas( arushi being hit by a komal ,secondly kesar's mother entry which was sucking me. little bit funny) but we want kriya😡
precap-pratigya's first clash with kesar's mother

kesar's mother bashing pratigya coz she does'nt hv any pallu in her head to cover his maang

......this modern jamana plz kesar's mom ko samjhao....

precap-gd asking pratz why is she worried?.....

ss stops her to bash pratz nd ask her to take rest nd says to piyasiya to take to her room....gd ask pratz why is she worried she replies that nthing has happened...ends....

tommorow-amma cursing pratz for nt so gud bahu nd krish being frustrated with his amma suddnly throws the plate full of food nd amma nd pratz r shocked to see that
baba food ka apman nahi karte😆must hv heard from ss yesterday,when he was saying similar thing to our katranaresh😆

precap links-
1.)http://www.youtube.com/user/kriya2010
2.)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIYWsEBXY7w
Edited by Amit_Mehra - 13 years ago
bro yeh cvs to green house dikha dikha k meri jaan le lein gay........pata karo yaar green house wale koi special parchi to nahi lagwate apne all talk no sense scenes k liyeEdited by kriya2010 - 13 years ago
a gud episode except saxenas
For me Precap was the best.....
 hope u all like my first ever lud
AMIT BRO CHECK MY CHANNEL I HAVE UPLOADED PRECAP LINK.....AUR LOAD KARDO APNI THREAD MAIN AUR HEADING MAIN BHI
thanxx to kriya2010 for the link
Hay bro kriya2010 i m used 2 watch pratigya on urs channel....plzzzzzzzzzzzz bro upload kriya's link of sbs sbb and u me tv on ur channel.pljjjjjjjjjj........;(
yaar mobile site pe aajayegi videos?????i used to watch through mobile???????
In 2days episode....no scene of krishu.....???????:(