Pavitra Rishta

Written Update : 16th March 2011

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mimi10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update
Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks for the update

Gauri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you Tanya...

Things b/w Manav & Savita took so long to melt down, that its gone out of hands now...
Jasmine10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update Tanya.
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Update Di.. Manav 😭😭😭😭
poojashree thumbnail
since i saw yesterday's episode's , i have 2 questions about it ,as follwing :
1. is BHAVANA TAI selfish and stupid ?why is she always demanding  grandson  from satish-varsha ?is
she overpasionate about her grandson ?Arrey, beta office se thak kar ghar aaya hain, to use pani bhi nahi pucha, and always saying that "I want my POTAA,,I want my POTAA, I want my POTAA soon at this time......damn it what is this yaar ?😡😡😡 ab inkaa POTAA koi sabji (vegitable) to nahi hain, ki manga toh jaldi se lekar aaye😆,kyaa Bhavana tai ne satish ko isliey bada kiya , uski shaadi ki, woh jaldi se WARRIS  dila de ?😡kya unke liye potaa hi sub kuch hain, bahu nahi ?and why want  grandson, why not granddaughter ?😡 koi jaake BHAVANA tai ko kahe ,jaker woh apne bemaar pati ki sewa kare. becoz of her over reacting, VARSHA ko abortion karana padaa 😭. if my post looks as offensive, than sorry for it 😊
2. why VAISHU always hates MADHURI ? i don't like this, she should be show her sympathy towards madhuri, becoz jo kuch hua ,usme MADHURI  ki koi galati nahi hain, vaishu and madhuri, both are going under same situation 😭
Minion23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the awesome update!!
Nadia123 thumbnail
poojashree : Sorry dear, I beg to differ -  ok Bhavna is obsessed with Pota but don't you think it is out of order that everyone else knows that she can't have a Potaa but she herself? I think it is unfair that Varsha and Satish haven't told her. Just the way the whole Pavitra land knew about Dharmesh and Madhuri but Bhaavnaa Taai.........I am not too keen on her but I think it is unfair. As for Madhuri being blameless -  I don't think so...... the difference between her plight and Vaishu's is that she knew that Dharmesh was going to marry someone else and ruin her life, Vaishu didn't!!!

I can't remember who posted yesterday about Manav being mean to Savita but there u go........ All she wants is for him to leave Archana -  she is being stubborn here..... yeah she is ill and all that but you can't expect Manav to leave Archu coz his mum wants him to....... not fair...