Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: smrth

Some of the interpretations on Savita's anger have beaten me dumb. The stretched logic so amazing, it makes me wonder whether it's ok to point out the anomaly. Especially when so many perceptive readers are seemingly agreeing to it wholeheartedly- I must be missing' and ennui.  For a change I'll speak ' The Fandom for Archu wHATEVER RUBBISH she does  beats us dumb too samarth . The worship of a silly character like Archu is done by various intellectuals too .Chalta hai .πŸ˜›

A.)   'Savita's anger because of divorce'- Of all people who has the least right or reason to give vent to a righteous and disapproving rage, it's her. Divorce was acted upon to secure Sachin (rightly or wrongly). The divorcees were deeply in love and not irreparably acrimonious. And see the effect. Sachin was born in Savita's household, not lost to her and ultimately she had that ample chance to raid and rob his departing mother. For Savita everything had boiled down to Sachin- at any cost, as clearly seen at time of Shravni's release on Manav. She no longer cared whether Shravni stays or goes; only Sachin must stay'Now we apply righteousness borne out of her briefly just support for Armaan or her forbiddance to divorce. Why, then on what premise her present anger is rooted? The divorce got nullified and her just wish prevailed- where is the need to go angry now? (But even Cvs' have forgotten this angle perhaps).Anger is NOT bcoz of Divorce . Anger is coz Archana goes and comes AS SHE WISHES . The Sachu point is totally irrelevant here . Archana went by not listening to ANYONE . She went similiarly on Satyanarayan day too . Then suddenly she came in a WEDDING saying Hey ! U know what ? I want Manav NOW ! Love Him ! Realised that ! U guys dont mind I hope !  Meanwhile her insufferable family goes on insulting SIMPLE SIMON ........her son Manav . Btw the stupid second marraige has been done on a beach . WITH NO WITNESSES . Archana like Vaishu shud go and CHECK if she is REALLY married .

B.)    Anger due to Second Jailing- Again unconvincing logic. She would be righteously angry on Dharmesh-Jaywant, or even Karanjikars (their twin faults- 'relationship' or at worse 'inaction', though faults untenable for a 'righteous' anger)'But Archana should be the person she ought to be thankful to. It was she, who, with complete indifference to personal ruin had actually secured Manav's freedom and stood by them fast, actually earning the wrath of her entire clan. How could be she get angry on her on this point rather then thankful? Goes over me. U mean to say Savita ought to be GRATEFUL to Archana coz she SAVES Manav each time her family FIRST imprisons him or INSULTS him ? So FIRST they will IMPRISON or INSULT rottenly and THEN Archana will SAVe and She shud be HAPPY or GRATEFUL to Archana for the scenario ? Who LATKOFIES him ? HER family .Who SAVES him ? SHE , naturally .See the connection ? Shud this BUG the hell out of her by making her feel GOOd or Not , ENOUGH of this girl .........or shud this make her GRATEFUL ? UNCONVINCING LOGIC to me !

These and Savita's earlier complete acceptance of that 'baggage' (for Sachin's death) makes whole 'Angry Aai on a baggage' track moot...Stretched artificiality for the sake of stretching only, as is their wont. Or on alternative, to cash well on Usha Nadkarni's versatility in portraying varying shades of a senior character'Better they wrap up this dubious track and show her happy and reconciled.Are u saying Archana has no BAGGAGE ? We differ !

This is only a tale related perspective.

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
ULM is not thinking with his real head (Brain)  he is using the other head πŸ˜‰ which responds to Archu or anything related to her..
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Originally posted by: gaurimisha

hope all is well tanya.heard abt it too.

agree with varsha.how come manav became so bad a son?that too after telling Archu abt all of savita's miseries n struggles,how can he behave this way when shes' sick?I wish manav wud hav strongly imposed himself on her considering how volatile n sick she is....she needs to be forcefully taken care of.

Well said . And this is something I said LONG TIME BACK . Archana shud NOT become mahan by telling Manav u go and humor HER .She shud show smartness by entering FIRMLY in the house saying Sachu is endangered when she is sick and hence she has come as she has no option . Manav shud support her . Archana cud use Shravnis name ..........that she has come coz she gave SHRAVANI VACHAN .
soap-critic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
More butchering of characters with the Manav-Savita scenario. If Archana is shown to be mahaan and force Manav to accept Savita's condition then she herself will have to move back to the K household. One more beti back to the nest.

Instead, it might be better to show Archana insisting on living in the Deshmukh house. She should make a temporary condition with Savita that she will live there till Savita is healthy again and then leave (similar to the 3 month divorce fiasco). And the the bonding starts happening and the CV's follow your ideas of Archana bringing happiness and cheer into the Deshmukh household. Some portion of this track might seem repetetive but the CV's really need to salvage this situation before it becomes really, really ugly.

Thank goodness for small mercies that Madhuri was only questioned and let go. The viewers did not have to bear the torture of seeing her beaten. Under the circumstance it is best she return to Pune and back to the routine life she had there.
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dabulls23

ULM is not thinking with his real head (Brain)  he is using the other head πŸ˜‰ which responds to Archu or anything related to her..

HeHe ..........He has no brains PERIOD
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

HeHe ..........He has no brains PERIOD

Conclusion only one head the later one πŸ˜†
at the end of it all both Archana and Savita will come out looking mahaan cos one will be the martyr and the other will acknowledge the martyrdom both will start loving each other and viewers will be happy and marvel at the transformation of this saas-bahu duo, and where does this leave Manav, well as usual he'll come out looking like an idiot unable to take care of his ailing mother or take the responsibility of his sacrificing wife, after all....this is a saas-bahu saga πŸ˜†
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

[

Well said . And this is something I said LONG TIME BACK . Archana shud NOT become mahan by telling Manav u go and humor HER .She shud show smartness by entering FIRMLY in the house saying Sachu is endangered when she is sick and hence she has come as she has no option . Manav shud support her . Archana cud use Shravnis name ..........that she has come coz she gave SHRAVANI VACHAN .

Oh I really hope that happens ..Even I said that ..Manav or Archana should use sachu as  the balckmail ..Do not let savita manipultae them like this and use her bemaari to get what she wanted all along ...
They shouls tell her , we will give Sachu back ....bahut ho gaya .....
But I don't have hopes ...They are not that sensible ..All manav has to do is to look depressed for some time with savita getting sick and stop taaking medicines .  and Archana will herself tell him to go and look after his sick mother .

But it would be brilliant if they use their heads and say .....we will send Sachu back  or else let us in ..
goblue thumbnail
Hey Kools

Fully agree with the commentary. Manav only helps pregnant ladies, first Shravani, then Vaishali, and now rushing to the police station for Madhuri.

Savita has become ghar ki murgi daal barabar and so he is so inadequate in his decision making. He never hesitated to help Sulochana.

Just getting tired of this serial, but not tired of your commentary.

Take care.. Anjali

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Originally posted by: CuteCherry

KOOL i totally agree with uπŸ‘πŸΌ this is the limit now. i have come to a conclusion that manav is brainless for sure.🀒 what savita told him was the BITTER TRUTH and he knows it too. i am not at all mad at savita for telling manav to choose between her and archana cuz i think now savita is getting used to living alone so she just wants to live with it. she just said it so she can just tell manav to just leave. and she herself knows it very well that manav is going to choose archana ANYDAY over her and for the matter of fact have already CHOSEN archana over her.

but two things that annoyed me the most in today's episode was first  manav's reaction when his baba told him that his mom is sick and all, manav was like "oh ok..umm ill come there at night" like W*H????😑 ur mom is FREAKING sick, any son would rush right away but what did he do, he told his dad ill come at night and for what cuz he had to meet up with archu in the jail??? he should have just called her and just told her he has an emergency but NO he had to go to the jail..wahhh wahhh what a GOOD SON! πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

second reason is again his FREAKING STUPID REACTION when he came back home, i thought after that small talk with his mom maybe he came to his sense but noπŸ€ͺhe came in and  told archu that his mom doesn't love him anymore...lyk seriously after listening to ur mom talking and being sad, he came to a BRILLIANT conclusion saying his mom doesn't love him anymore???? doesn't he have brains, UR mom is FREAKIN sick and depressed can't he see that from his own eyes??? even his dad told him but nope now he feels she doesn't love him...ughhhhh i feel like giving him a BIG TIGHT SLAP so he comes to his real sense.🀒

plzzzz CV's put some brain into manav's head and show him and archana go to D's house and say that it's their house too so he doesn't need a permission to love or take care of his own mother and live in that house as a family. only then his character might rise. showing archana mahaan and butchering savita for her is not going to work. we have already seen her mahanta now we want some reality in it.

Excellent post and kudos

He dumped his mom like GARBAGE and ran to save a third peerson only at Archus behest instead of telling her YOU manage , I gotta be with my mom

He comes to that Brilliant conclusion again and again coz HE BADLY WANTS TO BELIEVE IT and GET AWAY ONCE AND FOR ALL , laying the ONUS on her so he can be with Archu and his SASURAL .