Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary : March 16 (Page 13)

-SD- Goldie
-SD-
-SD-

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:21pm | IP Logged

Kools

what's new? This condition put by Savita is ageold. She has been insisting Manav to leave Archana. Manav colun't do that and thatswhy she drove them out of her house (with damodar having no control over the house/property). Tell me who is responsible for this condition of Savita?

Did Archu hurt Savita even once, when she abused her with languages like charitrahin, chudail and all? It's savita's false  ego afterall. Otherwise Archana was and is a good daughter in law.

Manav should take care of savita that's right. But at the expense of a divorce to Archana?? tell me how many of you agree to this.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shootingstar27naavaNisha_90Tanyaz

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Lot of folks here say Manav has done everything he can.I once again say Manav is a good son but bad in balancing relationships.What has Manav done to say he has done everything.He has always been word with no action guy,Well when Savita is wrong then Manav is also wrong for his approach.Well what did he do in the first place.During all those times before it was Archu who forced him to go and see his mom.How can one say he has done all he could do. In fact by his poor approach he has not done anything. Just for the sake of asking forgiveness does not solve the problem. You dont just insert a knife in ones heart and then go and say sorry.Thats not how it is. Mother - son relationship is the most imp relationship.
Who said Manav to leave Archu? Also here we say is had Manav not thought about this ignorant approach and had be thought this situation would not have arisen.Manav is a good son,good husband who is a faliure in balancing relationships. He cannot balance them and his judgement of situations are bad hence he always lands in such situation.Archu has always supported him but has blindly supported him which is bad.The props here Manav gave too much importance to K;s and lost track what was happening at D's.
Savita is wrong but this was not the time to force Archu on Savita.I have been saying right from the start ,first treat ur mom get her cured give her time to think.She is mentally Sick when u can remove that mental block from her head by giving her good treatment.Had he instead of saying those words "I am not eligible to be ur son " treated her,ok he said that in anger but he did not take any effect to start treatment for his mom.Just saying my mom his sick and doing nothing does not make Manav to say I have done everything.You need to put words into action.
Do we just withdraw ourself who is very close to you and his mentally sick saying she is evil and bad.Wont we try to treat her where did Manav do that.The amount of time he spent solving his Saali's issues had he spent some time for his mom things could have been better.
Again I am saying here Manav should know enough to think that his mom has lost it whatever she says is coming not from her heart.Archu can realize it without even seeing Savita ,Mr Manav cannot he is too emotionally caught up with things he makes hasty judgements which costs him.
All I say is as Savita is wrong Manav is too wrong with his approach,this is from today's right from that ignorant approach Manav was wrong and he knows it and Savita is such a deep depression she does not know what she wants.Even if Manav comes back all alone to Savita he will be lifeless soul and thats not going to make Savita happy.Nothin is going to make savita happy she has lost the will to live and she is in depression.Only love can save her whic h Archu can and will give.
A mental person when u go near will hit u throw things at you if ts ur loved ones would you just give up,Idont think so u will persist and hope they get cured thats what Manav needs to do. Manav needs to show his stubborness in a good way take Archu with him and enter D's and tell himself and Archu to focus only on D's and not on K's issue anymore and persist on treating Savita.She is not in position to start a battle again with ARchu she is too tired physically and mentally and this is the right time for Manav to be stubborn in positive sense let Archu take care of Sachu and household and Manav focus on Savita treatment.Get her to good doctors not some local docs get good treatment started ,Archu is an amazing cook give her good food.With love you can do the impossible and if Arman put their action foot forward here it will happen Savita will be cured.When Manav can persist with K;s after getting tappads and gaali's I think he can give Savita one more chance ,I think being his mom she atleast deserves this.
Again I say Manav thinking is right and approach is wrong and Savita at the moment thinking,approach nothing is right coz she is mentally sick and needs help.Dont fail to that emotional blackmail coming from a sick patient ,Manav is matured enough to know that about his mom just get into D's with Archu and take matters into ur hand.As a son you have the right just do it and rest will sort out itself.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anu rulzsherma

Nisha_90 IF-Sizzlerz
Nisha_90
Nisha_90

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:53am | IP Logged
kooldi excellent commentaryClap
i s'ly felt very disappointed and bad after the episode..i dunno wat cvs are having in dere mind but i'm absolutely bugged up wid dis whole track..

why cant ArMan forcefully enter D's house saying even dey have  some rights on dat house,sachin etc..dey should forcefully enter like Archu did during the Divorce track..

but one thing for sure i really dun want manav to leave Archu and go to savita or Archu saying go manav i'll be fine..watever the reasons maybe i dun want dem to seperate in a situation like dis

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaishankar

Akidhi IF-Rockerz
Akidhi
Akidhi

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 2:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Very refreshing option . Very very refreshing .Savita shud do what ALL mothers of the world do when married BETAS reject them ...........forget em and turn to BETI .

Do u think so di? Yes Vandu wld take good care of her aai no doubt abt tat bt She will also do d same archu jaap as damodar does. Her constant vaini vaini jaap irritates me as well. Remember she came to savita abt this Arman issue n gave a lecture abt shaadi n i thnk shikhar pointed out tat first she shld look at her own marriage n den give a speech on it!

Sorry culdnt comment yest had severe stomachache Ouch after effects of vadapavTongueLOLLOL

Gr8 commentary as usual ClapAgree with all points.

ARMAN  fans r not getting savita here. They want savita to accept archu bt arent seeing from her point of view. Who says she will not accept archu ???????? She will bt she needs time after wat all had happen following d second jailing of his son. But that time was not given; archu was forced on her wich she didnt liked at all.Naturally no human wld like forcing of sumthng on him/her self .
Their situation can b given example as A boy who likes a girl, he tries to do everythng to please her ,so tat she also starts liking him n slowly she starts liking him too bt if d boy forces himself on her, d girl hates him similarly here archu likes savita She has done so much to please savita. savita liked her too b4 divorce n now bcoz this two dimbos forced her on savita. She isnt liking tat
As simple as tat !!!!!!

Here all r talking abt savita's stubborness????? Y werent d question raised wen archu & manav were adamant abt divorce, y dey were so stubborn to take divorce? This nobody asked coz dey r leads. Kuch bhi bullishgiri chalta hai agar vo lead karte hai to bt here its savita so she is evil, bahut buri , let her go to hell na???????

Agree with u di she needs love n medical help. Kya ho gaya purani savita ko Ouch

I wish to continue tat pota poem seeing yest demand of bunface LOL

Pota o pota
Jaldi se aaja yahan sab kuch hai khota [ satish & varsha lying her abt vaishuLOL]
Aur Satish toh ban gaya hai varsha ka tota
Khila pilakar kar dungi tujhe dharmesh jaisa mota
Bas Jaldi se aaja
Pota o pota
LOL

Interesting fact gals tat manav helps all preggy ladies LOL His name shld b given a tag-
"Preggy ladkiyo ko rakhwala Manav deshmukhwala" LOL
Orange silk shorts r missing eh? LOLLOL

Edited by ShradsBLfan - 17 March 2011 at 2:29am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaishankar--Hope--anu rulz

..Sonii.. IF-Rockerz
..Sonii..
..Sonii..

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Awesome commentary dii
Agree on the part where Manav shouldnt talk Aai mujhse ab pyaar nahi karti dialogue, arey tumhe nahi toh kise karegi.......D'oh
Their eyes tell all the story is in necessary to prove their love.....
I dont feel like watching when CV stretch such sensitive track to the extent it looks foolish Ouch

Savita aai knew Manav wouldnt leave Archana for her, why would he? He has taken responsibility of Archana, as in his childhood he took of  his whole family, he is ready to fulfill all those.....
A girl leaves behind everything to walk together with his husband all throughout life, willing to give all the love respect to D family and want to serve for the them whole life, still she is treated like this, as rightly said by savita aai she is his life. But why to mess up Mother son relationship with this....
In any condition I wouldnt support this demands. The demand of Sachu keeping with her lead as a bad example, you cannot keep anyone tied to yourself
But still in this condition I would say Manav to go to Savita aai,(without Archana, as this step will backfire) this will serve two purpose:

-It will calm down aai, and give time to think about what is the future of Manav Archana then......
-Manav will be able to take care of aai as he will come to know how serious her condition is

I am hoping this track will lead to positive outcome Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anu rulzkoolsadhu1000

..Sonii.. IF-Rockerz
..Sonii..
..Sonii..

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Wow My comment was a century Shocked DancingLOL
koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Pota o pota
Jaldi se aaja yahan sab kuch hai khota [ satish & varsha lying her abt vaishuLOL]
Aur Satish toh ban gaya hai varsha ka tota
Khila pilakar kar dungi tujhe dharmesh jaisa mota
Bas Jaldi se aaja
Pota o pota
LOL

shraddhu ...........aga jewa jewa mi Bhavnala baghte I remember my Pota O Pota song . Khup Hasu yeta na ?
Satish is HONESTLY becoming Varshas TOTA . He hides ALL from Mom . This training that K sisters give hubbies .....of LYING and HIDINg  really makes one wonder .
Btw Archu has STILL not lost temper with Vaishu for NOT even informing her before lodging police complaint .
koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gene_Nisha

kooldi excellent commentaryClap
i s'ly felt very disappointed and bad after the episode..i dunno wat cvs are having in dere mind but i'm absolutely bugged up wid dis whole track..

why cant ArMan forcefully enter D's house saying even dey have  some rights on dat house,sachin etc..dey should forcefully enter like Archu did during the Divorce track..

but one thing for sure i really dun want manav to leave Archu and go to savita or Archu saying go manav i'll be fine..watever the reasons maybe i dun want dem to seperate in a situation like dis

I second that . She Shud NEVER advocate it .EVER .

Go to top