Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

viram thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
!!Thanks for the commentary Kools. Seriously miss the humour  now a days. 
The show is just plain disgusting and depressing. WHy do they want to show negativity all the time. ?
What is going to be the result ? 

Just wait and watch. Archu will  decide to stay away from Manav for the sake of Savita. She will ask him to give him a kasam.  Manav will move in with the Ds. HE will live in the true zombie style. Meanwile they might show Archu pregnant. (At least here if they want , the CVs can show some positivity by making savita  better and  shower her love on Archu now that she is preg.  I wonder if they will show this.)  How long does it take for anyone to graduate.Still waiting for Vandu's graduation ceremony. 

Bhavna wants a Potha and not Pothi. !! Gender bias or  is she scared that if it is a pothi it might turn out like Varsha. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†!!.

Looks like there are no Gynaecs in Bombay??. Why haven't Varsha and Satish seen a doctor?
This show is so unrealistic at times ...most of the times. Wouldn't anyone ask for a second opinion when she is told she cant conceive ??

where is Batat??? I miss you re.!! Pl come back .  Thanks to ur absence , kools doesnt make funny comments anymore.
(Suppose Batats comes home from Amrika  with a Gori?? We can bring the orange shorts again into the lime light.)πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: viram

!!Thanks for the commentary Kools. Seriously miss the humour  now a days. 

The show is just plain disgusting and depressing. WHy do they want to show negativity all the time. ?
What is going to be the result ? What to do viram thers NOTHING left to be humorous about in this DEPRESSING serial .

Just wait and watch. Archu will  decide to stay away from Manav for the sake of Savita. She will ask him to give him a kasam.  Manav will move in with the Ds. HE will live in the true zombie style. Meanwile they might show Archu pregnant. (At least here if they want , the CVs can show some positivity by making savita  better and  shower her love on Archu now that she is preg.  I wonder if they will show this.)  How long does it take for anyone to graduate.Still waiting for Vandu's graduation ceremony. Let Archu do it and see how I blast her . She did it ONCE with Shravni and I blasted her even then .

Bhavna wants a Potha and not Pothi. !! Gender bias or  is she scared that if it is a pothi it might turn out like Varsha. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†!!.I bet u Satish will want a daughter . He is that type . My hubby too .Always wanted daughters .😊

Looks like there are no Gynaecs in Bombay??. Why haven't Varsha and Satish seen a doctor?
This show is so unrealistic at times ...most of the times. Wouldn't anyone ask for a second opinion when she is told she cant conceive ??

where is Batat??? I miss you re.!! Pl come back .  Thanks to ur absence , kools doesnt make funny comments anymore.Viram I MISS the chubby devil . He made me LAUGH .
(Suppose Batats comes home from Amrika  with a Gori?? We can bring the orange shorts again into the lime light.)πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰Imagine him getting down from the plane with Hawaiin shirt and orange shorts and a panama hat , a Gori on his arm . Looking adoringly at his face of course while he ignores her and looks at his mobile .πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Oh Batat Batat ! How IFPR forum misses u !

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 13 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

[

Tanya ........Manav shud NOT go back period . Now he shud stick to his stand ..........he shud go back ONLY with Archana .

You are 100 % right Kool .I know that you would maybe even give the same advise to your brother if he was in this situation ..I don't doubt it at all......
But Kool, I have a nasty gut feeling ..I can only hope that I am wrong ...But I think he has made up his mind ......He has decided that he is eventually going to go back to his mother as she is not well and  he said ' I am all she has ' .
he is going to convince Archana  in his own way .....like always he will make it as it is her decision and he is only doing what she is telling him to do ..She also knowing fully well that this is  what Manav wants me to do ....will go ahead and just do it ....
I don't think she is understanding it right now bu t soon she will know what he is trying to tell her ....
I really really hope I am wrong though ....bu tI think he has already decided ....

I am not saying this sarcastically AT ALL . I never wanted them divided .Nor do I want Archana to be Savitas slave with Savita being in control .

I would love to see Archan going back with manav and taking  care of savita and the family so well that all is Ok ...But as I told you , I have this feeling that manav will leave Archana again .....I  think he has no choice as his mother is sick ..If she was not sick then he would not have even considered  this but he has to now because she is sick and there is this baby also at home ...
What I wanted .......always ..........was them to do DUTY effortlessly and set an example . They both failed miserably at it . The moment they married and stayed seperate .........her maaika took over and he completely forgot HIS family .

I don't agree with you here ..he kept trying bu this mother would  just not listen ..Archana 's parents were  better as they were happ y for archana  and that is why they forgave him ....
Anyway , the reason why Manav is so good to Archu's parents is because he wants to have a very strong bond with Archana ..Archu too  tries to maskaa savita all the time  for manav only ....

He started behaving POLITICALLY CORRECT then . U only told me Maa to go ...I never wanted etc . His wife had to remind him he even HAD a mother .It was HUMARI Vaishu and HUMARI Varsha . Humari Vaishu has shown exactly how HUMAARI she is .........she never bothered to even INFORM him before doing a complaint .

I  do not approve at all how Manav and Archana tried to take over vaishali 's problems ..Tha twas not right .Sulochna and manohar should have done it ...If , a very big If ......Manav leaves Archana for his mother  then I would love to see satish come and have a hrash word with manav and tell him ...now Archana is my  zimmedari ..
Just like he took his saali as his zimmedari ....someone else should take his wife as his zimmedari ....

With his stupid strategy he pushed his mom in depression . Archnas fault is only this much .......she sensed Savitas problem and actually had other opinions about handling it ..........see the scene where Manav asked her and Vaishu what I shud do with mom .........Archna had been silent for a long time .She did not agree with Vaishu or Manav AT ALL . But Archanas problem always was and is that she ALWAYS opted to have HIS good opinion above EVERYTHING ELSE . As a wife she chose to side with him although he was WRONG .
Archana's biggest strength is her biggest weakness as well....This uncontrollable and insane love that she has for some special people in her life ...Actually only two...first it was her mother and then now it is Manav ...For them she is even ready to break her own rules and lie , be hypocrite , just do whatever it takes but keep them happy .....
that is not right at all....
I have a feeling  she will do this again for manav ....Right now she doesn't know but soon she will know that he wants to be with his mother ....

Today She has SUNK in depression and really doesnt care if he comes or no . If in her depressive state she is giving him atrocious conditions .........to drive him away or otherwise ...........they shud be FIRMLY IGNORED .
Ofcourse they should ignore ...but I don't thin k manav will ignore ....
And I thin k savita has been very firm on this condition right from the begining ....
I know she is depressed and unwell now but this is what she has wanted right from the time manav and Shraavni's wedding was called off....

If He LISTENS to Archna now and goes back Archna will be ONCE MORE playing with her marraige .She has already done it once for Shravani . Its WRONG to play with marraige and sacrifice it for OTHERS .
I told you , Archana breaks her own rules and is ready to do anythign for  Manav ..she did it before , she will do it again ...For now she is in trouble

So If Archu suggests it ..........she is WRONG .If he listens .........He too is WRONG .
He will make her suggest it ..... Like he did with the divorce . Again I will say ...I hope I am wrong ...

Leave Savita ALONE . Its the only way now . Let KISMET take its course .
You know very well, that can not happen ....
Manav will just be so miserable an unhappy ...he loves his mother a lot ...hell of a lot ..He said that  he is all she has got .....He wil l neve rleave her ...Not right now but eventually from his actions , Archana wil lsoon know that he wants to be with his  mother ....

Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: --Hope--

Kools:

going only on the basis of commentary and update, no energy left to watch this pathethic pathos.

Upon which she bluntly asked him ..........Really ? Then will u dump Archana for me ?

this statement in itself does not make me see her as Cruella de Vil.

Parents know when their kids are lying to them or being insincere. It is a built in radar that most parents especially mothers have and when we want to find out the truth most parents use the shock and awe approach knowingly or unknowingly -  ask a "closed" question - one where the answer can only be a Yes or a No - because if you ask an Open Ended Question - the explanations include excuses which are based on other insincerities or convenient half-truths. Even uneducated parents have this basic skill.

Had Manav really been sincere or had not given up on his mother - instead of walking away and assuming the worst about his mother he would have dug deeper to sift the true feelings/insecurities from the question itself - he would have said "Why mom - you know I would be happy living without either of you - would you want me to be unhappy? Don't you love me enough?  Had he done this I would have thought his plans of making up were sincere becasue he was trying to genuinely communicate and resolve the problem rather than being hypersensitive to anything the woman has to say. 

How she answered that question would have told me if she was Cruella de Vil

u know this is precisely what i thought too..savita basically called his bluff..lets see frm the time the marriage happened for the second time..these two went to savita and said we got married..she yelled,threw things and basically told thm to leave or else she wud..so they left..fine..thn they moved into the Ks place for archu's health reasons..and manav was basically abused verbally almost everyday..thn they finally moved out into a kholi..till now has anything happened which wud make savita love archu?no..thn the infamous bday deal happened..at the end of which her son throws the package deal on her face..let us not forget tht the very same day she herself invites archu to sit on the same table as her just to get her son to spend the bday dinner wid her..thn savita DID start coming arnd..she wud visit thm once in a while coz her son dint care to inform her of the happenings in his life,being too busy catering to the continued abuses of his sasural..and invariably every single time she visited thm she either found her son hanging out wid the same abusive sasural people or the house locked coz he was put hanging out wid thm..one time she left widout even coming inside and her son yelled her name ONCE standing at the door and thn went back in to have halwa..and this is frm the guy who generally runs all across the streets of the city behind his abusive saalis or saas,which am sure even she knows..her son asks her to inaugurate his shop and the woman is ecstatic.tn her husband (Mr.sensitive) throw on her face tht maybe her son dint want her in the first place..she goes to clarify,and their her son tells her tht is was the bahu's meherbani tht she got to cut the red ribbon..thn the final slap on the face was manav's "i am not ur son" dialogue..and even now the son is more concerned abt a police enquiry for madhuri thn his mother losing her senses..and the irony is tht for a change even Mr. sensitive asks his to come immediately..tell me please,which mother is going to NOT tell her son tht he is only fulfilling his duties??and tht all his words of love are only words?yes am playing the devil's advocate here bt i dnt see her condition as a condition,i see it as a way to prove her point..as hope mentioned,if he wanted to CUD have replied and told her he cnt choose and she being his mother SHUD understand tht..vandu had said the same thing sum episodes back and tht HAD resulted in savita calling manav and telling him tht she wanted to discuss this wid him..and manav being the smartest person on earth concluded tht his mother DNST LOVE HIM anymore..if sum1 like damo cud see where she was coming frm how come Mr. perceptive dint get it??
Edited by anu rulz - 13 years ago
Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
According to the articles as said I hope the track is going in a direction I think which will pave way for Archu to take matter into hands and even make a bold decision of she saying to Manav lets go to D's instead of otherway round. I think its been done to bring Archu into limelight so I think we might see Archu unable to see Manav sorrow makes a bold decision of taking Manav to D's and taking control of situation.Who knows when Savita sent Damo to jail Archu came and gave a session to Savita.I would like to see this in a way that Archu says enough u two now get ur mental block out of ur mind and sort it out kind of thing.Would love to see her take control ,I think Savita would then just keep quiet ,I think Savita needs some one to take control of her take right on her and take care of her which ARchu will do.I hope something like this comes up instead of a pathetic split of Arman...
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
^^^^ Anu good post πŸ‘  U summed it all up girl πŸ‘
-SD- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Kools

what's new? This condition put by Savita is ageold. She has been insisting Manav to leave Archana. Manav colun't do that and thatswhy she drove them out of her house (with damodar having no control over the house/property). Tell me who is responsible for this condition of Savita?

Did Archu hurt Savita even once, when she abused her with languages like charitrahin, chudail and all? It's savita's false  ego afterall. Otherwise Archana was and is a good daughter in law.

Manav should take care of savita that's right. But at the expense of a divorce to Archana?? tell me how many of you agree to this.
Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Lot of folks here say Manav has done everything he can.I once again say Manav is a good son but bad in balancing relationships.What has Manav done to say he has done everything.He has always been word with no action guy,Well when Savita is wrong then Manav is also wrong for his approach.Well what did he do in the first place.During all those times before it was Archu who forced him to go and see his mom.How can one say he has done all he could do. In fact by his poor approach he has not done anything. Just for the sake of asking forgiveness does not solve the problem. You dont just insert a knife in ones heart and then go and say sorry.Thats not how it is. Mother - son relationship is the most imp relationship.
Who said Manav to leave Archu? Also here we say is had Manav not thought about this ignorant approach and had be thought this situation would not have arisen.Manav is a good son,good husband who is a faliure in balancing relationships. He cannot balance them and his judgement of situations are bad hence he always lands in such situation.Archu has always supported him but has blindly supported him which is bad.The props here Manav gave too much importance to K;s and lost track what was happening at D's.
Savita is wrong but this was not the time to force Archu on Savita.I have been saying right from the start ,first treat ur mom get her cured give her time to think.She is mentally Sick when u can remove that mental block from her head by giving her good treatment.Had he instead of saying those words "I am not eligible to be ur son " treated her,ok he said that in anger but he did not take any effect to start treatment for his mom.Just saying my mom his sick and doing nothing does not make Manav to say I have done everything.You need to put words into action.
Do we just withdraw ourself who is very close to you and his mentally sick saying she is evil and bad.Wont we try to treat her where did Manav do that.The amount of time he spent solving his Saali's issues had he spent some time for his mom things could have been better.
Again I am saying here Manav should know enough to think that his mom has lost it whatever she says is coming not from her heart.Archu can realize it without even seeing Savita ,Mr Manav cannot he is too emotionally caught up with things he makes hasty judgements which costs him.
All I say is as Savita is wrong Manav is too wrong with his approach,this is from today's right from that ignorant approach Manav was wrong and he knows it and Savita is such a deep depression she does not know what she wants.Even if Manav comes back all alone to Savita he will be lifeless soul and thats not going to make Savita happy.Nothin is going to make savita happy she has lost the will to live and she is in depression.Only love can save her whic h Archu can and will give.
A mental person when u go near will hit u throw things at you if ts ur loved ones would you just give up,Idont think so u will persist and hope they get cured thats what Manav needs to do. Manav needs to show his stubborness in a good way take Archu with him and enter D's and tell himself and Archu to focus only on D's and not on K's issue anymore and persist on treating Savita.She is not in position to start a battle again with ARchu she is too tired physically and mentally and this is the right time for Manav to be stubborn in positive sense let Archu take care of Sachu and household and Manav focus on Savita treatment.Get her to good doctors not some local docs get good treatment started ,Archu is an amazing cook give her good food.With love you can do the impossible and if Arman put their action foot forward here it will happen Savita will be cured.When Manav can persist with K;s after getting tappads and gaali's I think he can give Savita one more chance ,I think being his mom she atleast deserves this.
Again I say Manav thinking is right and approach is wrong and Savita at the moment thinking,approach nothing is right coz she is mentally sick and needs help.Dont fail to that emotional blackmail coming from a sick patient ,Manav is matured enough to know that about his mom just get into D's with Archu and take matters into ur hand.As a son you have the right just do it and rest will sort out itself.
Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
kooldi excellent commentaryπŸ‘
i s'ly felt very disappointed and bad after the episode..i dunno wat cvs are having in dere mind but i'm absolutely bugged up wid dis whole track..

why cant ArMan forcefully enter D's house saying even dey have  some rights on dat house,sachin etc..dey should forcefully enter like Archu did during the Divorce track..

but one thing for sure i really dun want manav to leave Archu and go to savita or Archu saying go manav i'll be fine..watever the reasons maybe i dun want dem to seperate in a situation like dis
Wookie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

Very refreshing option . Very very refreshing .Savita shud do what ALL mothers of the world do when married BETAS reject them ...........forget em and turn to BETI .

Do u think so di? Yes Vandu wld take good care of her aai no doubt abt tat bt She will also do d same archu jaap as damodar does. Her constant vaini vaini jaap irritates me as well. Remember she came to savita abt this Arman issue n gave a lecture abt shaadi n i thnk shikhar pointed out tat first she shld look at her own marriage n den give a speech on it!

Sorry culdnt comment yest had severe stomachache  after effects of vadapavπŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Gr8 commentary as usual πŸ‘Agree with all points.

ARMAN  fans r not getting savita here. They want savita to accept archu bt arent seeing from her point of view. Who says she will not accept archu ???????? She will bt she needs time after wat all had happen following d second jailing of his son. But that time was not given; archu was forced on her wich she didnt liked at all.Naturally no human wld like forcing of sumthng on him/her self .
Their situation can b given example as A boy who likes a girl, he tries to do everythng to please her ,so tat she also starts liking him n slowly she starts liking him too bt if d boy forces himself on her, d girl hates him similarly here archu likes savita She has done so much to please savita. savita liked her too b4 divorce n now bcoz this two dimbos forced her on savita. She isnt liking tat
As simple as tat !!!!!!

Here all r talking abt savita's stubborness????? Y werent d question raised wen archu & manav were adamant abt divorce, y dey were so stubborn to take divorce? This nobody asked coz dey r leads. Kuch bhi bullishgiri chalta hai agar vo lead karte hai to bt here its savita so she is evil, bahut buri , let her go to hell na???????

Agree with u di she needs love n medical help. Kya ho gaya purani savita ko

I wish to continue tat pota poem seeing yest demand of bunface πŸ˜†

Pota o pota
Jaldi se aaja yahan sab kuch hai khota [ satish & varsha lying her abt vaishuπŸ˜†]
Aur Satish toh ban gaya hai varsha ka tota
Khila pilakar kar dungi tujhe dharmesh jaisa mota
Bas Jaldi se aaja
Pota o pota
πŸ˜†

Interesting fact gals tat manav helps all preggy ladies πŸ˜† His name shld b given a tag-
"Preggy ladkiyo ko rakhwala Manav deshmukhwala" πŸ˜†
Orange silk shorts r missing eh? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by ShradsBLfan - 13 years ago