Kool's Commentary : March 16 - Page 6

Posted: 13 years ago
@ Kools and Cutecherry, agree with you that Mannu should try on getting back Savita. but shouldn't it be done subtly and not so extremely

cos the more he shows up at her door the more upset she gets. 😳
Edited by carpe-diem - 13 years ago
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Yes kool di called him Zimmedari Baba once but see what these naughty forum members r saying today . They r saying he feels gush of zimmedari only towards PREGNANT LADIES πŸ˜† Shravni , then Vaishu then Madhuri . Not Mom . πŸ˜†

Di,Couldn't Disagree Though .It seems so. He is rushed when pregnant ladies are in Trouble.πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Btw i agree with ur ENTIRE POST . I want Archu to now show strength and enter forecefully  and take over .Then she shud nurse her back to health with gentle womanly understanding .These two STUPID males shud be kept OUT OF THE PICTURE .

Totally Agree Di,Especially the Last Line. πŸ˜ƒ. Manav Work ends when he Lands at Deshmukhs.
Umi and cute cherry you both have put your post so wisely..

De javu all over again..What CVs did with ArMan marriage in to divorce against popular viewers opinion they are doing the same now with Savita-Mannu mother son relationship..Track has been stretched far and long enough..Now do the proper sensible and digestable ending to it..

Bhagwan these CVs ko sadbudhi de..

BTW men should stay out of MIL-DIL relationships...Neither should put men into a situation where he has to take side..Deal with your problems one on one between the women.

I follow that rule...My DIL and I keep my son out of it..Relationship works fine and so far so good..Hoping to carry on same with next one..Wish me luck..Hope I do my best πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Dabulls23 - 13 years ago
[
Btw i agree with ur ENTIRE POST . I want Archu to now show strength and enter forecefully  and take over .Then she shud nurse her back to health with gentle womanly understanding .These two STUPID males shud be kept OUT OF THE PICTURE .

[/QUOTE]

I also want Archu to get into action. Manav has lost it , he mother refused to accept his apology he came running to his wife to say that his mother doesn't love him.

Archu  doesn't give up easily on  on the things she sets to achieve. during the three month time she set out to win Manav's love and she got it. then after she came back, by then destiny failed to unite Manv and shravani.  all her actions were directed towards Manav, maybe sub-consciously . her parents health , the norms of society nothing mattered in this pursuit. her actions remind me of the words of the pastor  of the church that my kids  used to go,'it is not over, till he says it is over'. archana abided by this rule, she even ran at the last minute form her wedding.

the plot is heading towards getting archana into action in the D household.  A plea to the creatives don't make archana mahan like last time.  The first time itself it was terrible.
Originally posted by carpe-diem

@ Kools and Cutecherry, agree with you that Mannu should try on getting back Savita. but shouldn't it be done subtly and not so extremely

cos the more he shows up at her door the more upset she gets. 😳

u can call me cherryπŸ˜ƒ 

True but only if he tries na. he is not trying at all. and with his "i come with only archana" is just making a huge mess and creating a misunderstanding between him and his mom and the situation is just getting worse. now the only thing manav shld do is moving forcefully in with archana like others said and take care of his mom.hopefully he will get his brain right on trackπŸ˜†

Edited by CuteCherry - 13 years ago
Thank u koolπŸ€—  i just read ur commentary and decide to watch it or not and ur commentary helps a lot deciding itπŸ˜ƒ

i totally agree with u. manav badly wants to come out of having a relationship with his mother and just spent time with his wife playing love love and saving his in-laws from everything. it was CRYSTAL CLEAR when he said that "nothing could be done now, mom doesn't love me anymore". isn't it his responsibility to take care of his parents at the old age?? and he should TRY but the thing is he is not even trying to make up with his mom. all he says is "if i come archu comes with me and if not then forget it".STUPID MANAV!🀒

Cherry [ If I may call u that] ...............The problem is CVS really DON"T know HOW to present the concept called RESPONSIBILITY at all . They first tried presenting it in the way youngsters of today like after watching Western Soaps .........CONDITiONAL way .Hey Mom , I come as a Package , accept me or I Walk off . Then they realised they will HURT indian audience thats not so young ..........they hurriedly tried to rectify it by showing Son is repenting . Now , frankly , they DONT know what to do .

But if u notice .........Manavs STRATEGIES SUCK . Always .Remember how he confided to Tarun he is gonna make Archana HATE him by putting sindoor on Shrav etc ? For her BHALAAI ? Well Archna didnt stop loving him , she got PAIN though .

Same way his mom did NOT stop loving him , she got PAIN . His Strategies ALWAYS suck .Now he is making it an excuse to cut MOm off forever and be ONLY with WIFE . And the K gang .

Responsibility is NOT associated with LOVE being returned or ANY deals . It simply has to be DONE . They destroyed his character .The team that created it was MATURE .The team who writes scripts today r TEENAGERS watching WESTERN SOAPS like BOLD AND BEAUTIFUL .
^^ Writers today are either teenagers watching "Bold and beautiful" or as I said b4 old farts who don't know which end is up...As they can't keep any sort of consistancy... seriously these writers have lost all their marbles...Coming up with totally illogical and unrealistic tracks..
Originally posted by Dabulls23

De javu all over again..What CVs did with ArMan marriage in to divorce against popular viewers opinion they are doing the same now with Savita-Mannu mother son relationship..Track has been stretched far and long enough..Now do the proper sensible and digestable ending to it..

Exactly Varsha Di,Whatever we wish to see, they drag like anything where the final end they show doesn't do any Justice to the track and uninteresting.

Bhagwan these CVs ko sadbudhi de..

Yes,wish the same. Please God, do it.

BTW men should stay out of MIL-DIL relationships...Neither should put men into a situation where he has to take side..Deal with your problems one on one between the women.

Yes Agree. When it goes out of control He can put a foot down to solve the issue.

I follow that rule...My DIL and I keep my son out of it..Relationship works fine and so far so good..Hoping to carry on same with next one..Wish me luck..Hope I do my best πŸ˜ƒ

All the Best Di.😊 And your posts Say that You will always do Best. πŸ‘πŸΌ
You know Kool , I have always enjoyed watching PR , I find ways to laugh and just have fun ....but after a long long tiem , today I felt disgusted ...totaly gutted ....

I mean it is unbelievable ..

1. This woman saying ....your wife has taken my place in your life ...I mean what the  hell is this supposed to mean ,  " even if I try my best you will not love me but you will love her ." .....

2. then this 30 plus grown up man coming home with tears in his eyes and telling wife ' My mommy don't love me no more ' ...🀒

Hell ...uff , what nonsense is this ..Wha tkind of peole are they showing ..Both Manav and savita were acting very very strange ..If I were Archana I would hav been thinking' Bloody hell, what have I got myself into' ...
Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

But if u notice .........Manavs STRATEGIES SUCK . Always .Remember how he confided to Tarun he is gonna make Archana HATE him by putting sindoor on Shrav etc ? For her BHALAAI ? Well Archna didnt stop loving him , she got PAIN though .

Exactly Di.How painful it was. Too painful to see archu in that Pain.He was terribly wrong there,he did to please his mom there.

Same way his mom did NOT stop loving him , she got PAIN . His Strategies ALWAYS suck .Now he is making it an excuse to cut MOm off forever and be ONLY with WIFE . And the K gang .

Same Goes Here,The same pain Seeing Savita in this miserable state. Again doing the msitake of hurting Loved ones with the Decision what he thought was right.

That time He didn't listen to Tarun,This Time he didnt listen to Archu of how the situation can be handled. But both were proved right.