Kool's Commentary : March 16 - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Jaishankar

Kools wonderful comments as usual!!!
Well by using the ignorant approach Manav just dug grave for himself.Had he thought before he would not be facing this situation.Savita already had hatred to Archu and this approach just pushed savita to a limit where I think she is in a state where she does not know what she wants.I am not sure even if Manav comes back she is going to be happy.
What Savita needs right now is proper medical care at all cost with proper attention and most imp love.There is no point with Manav coming back as a lifeless soul without Archu ,its not going to cure Savita.
I think as people say the older one get the more childish the mind becomes .Savita with her age has this mental block so nothing normal is going to help.
Alas Manav had thought about consequences before rather than showing stubbornness at that point of time.
Now Manav needs to take the initiative and just go to D's along with Archu just cut all the samaj Seva for K's and tell ARchu as well to just focus on sasural and then be with Savita. Savita is a mentally sick child at the moment.You dont leave a mentally sick child and go away instead you stand by th child and keep trying and pray and hope things get well soon.Similarly I think Arman needs to stay with Savita ,Savita would not accept it initially but they need to show persistence and give in return love and care for Savita hatred,this will cure Savita slowly. We dont abandon a mentally retarded child and I think Arman should be with Savita for her sake and for Sachu sake.

Very very well said , Jai . Honestly I cudnt say this better . U put it so WELL . Manav returning goofily alone with a long face will NOT make her well ............she is DAMAGED now . She requires medical help and love .

All this happened bcoz of his STRATEGY .😆😆😆😆 I really dont know WHO put him in charge of THINKING as his brains r prarctically NON EXISTENT.

Hai Kool Di,

Nice Valid Comments Again. 😊
The current Track of Manav-Savita is so Dragging and made me so confused to whom I should agree with. Actually these two are Driving us Insane with their Stubbornness,misunderstandings
and Wrong Decision Makings.Making us SAD too. 😒

Exactly Like Yesterday,Today too I have different Thought Flows.

1.Like I said Yesterday,When Her Son was standing at the Door For Forgiveness , why cant Savita Let her ego go and forget the Hurt and try to have a Happy Living when Her son was ready to come home on her Approval.  Aai Please leave the past aside Na. Think of the Future.
why to put a Condition that is impossible and which will never accepted by your son.
Instead of making him go out silently ,why cant you think of the ways of making this relationship better. As you are the mother, you Know better about your Son, DONT YOU KNOW THAT HE IS TOO DUTIFUL AND RESPONSIBLE WHICH ALWAYS COMES FIRST FOR HIM and THAT IS WHY HE IS CALLED AS ZEMINDHARRI BABA BY OUR KOOL DI. He too loves you and respects you must be known to you, It cant be proved all the time.

2.Ok,Leave Sav aai, She is ill,Not in a condition to analyse anything, So Why cant Manav think of the ways. When archu is able to say that it will not be the case,its a misunderstanding, Then why cant Manav think on those lines instead of coming to a conclusion that My aai doesn't love me really.
He said how his aai struggled and how her heart his.Then he would be the one to understand her fully and that all her speech today was come in a state of depression.
Why Does Manav always Giveup when conditions go out of control. why he has a hero doesnt take care of it and control it.

So , I wish him to personally feel it and forcefully Enire Deshmukh House with His wife.
Take Care of your mother and also make sure that your wife is not insulted to the Core.
When You Look after Your mother itself,then she may feel better and reciprocate the love as You said.Pleas Manav Move into Your House with the same Stubbornness You have and with that will power ,you both win your Mother's heart and Ego.

3.That Said, I personally Feel ,the Entire Comparison(Mother-Wife) and the Scenario they are Showing , Either Support Mother Immensely whatever your wife may Go through(like Manav did first) or Support Your Wife to the core whatever your mother may Go through(Like he is now)
Both the ways I dont Like and prefer.
As I always feel that and said before too, Each of them have a Unique Place in a Man life,
Neither of them can be compared ,a little lesser or more, Each in their own way is Special And a Person Needs Both for his life being Fulfilled. Leaving one for the other Sake is not Done.

And Totally agree with you Di,on Making Archu Sacrifice Again. This will make none of the leads Shine better or make us Feel Better. Instead of that ,as you said ,
1.Savita  getting Seriously ill(Because of which she will not do any childidh stubborn things or abusing -her character Saved)
2.Manav being the One to take the step- Forcefully entering his House on his decision that his mother and sachu as to be Taken care of( So his character  saved).
3.And after Entering D's House,Archu doing Her wonders and winning Sav Heart Again( Her character too saved).

I will feel Glad to see all this. But will it Happen.

Then 100 % agree with you on Getting angry at CVS. Arrey Yaar,The current Dragging is too Boring. Please put a Sensible end to it.

Archu feeling Too Happy on Madhuri's pregnancy was not in place. But Kya Karoon. Meri Archana is always Like this. I dont know where she get this Kushi and energy when she heard her loved ones or friends being Pregnant. I think archu so love this and love Kids. Thats why I want her to enjoy this Bliss. Please Listen Cvs.

Edited by umayal - 13 years ago
nice post kools.

must have been a sad episode.
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Divorce was the first rate blunders on Cv's part…That was a wasted chance to mirror a beautiful symmetry in their relationship. Story never recovered its original appeal…last memorable scene being intense Manav and dazed Archana at their name changing application in Ration card office. But Aai's anger on Archana (a focal point of her current refuttal) on that account is not making sense- to me at least... re her waltzes…on Satyanarayana we had agreed, on Divorce exit- disagreement…for me, she was somewhat logical in faithfully sticking to her husband's promise not allowing even him to waver, it was Manav's turn to refuse and fail her untenable stubbornness…On second time rush…I was amazed at their typical hindi film approach…Far better would have been Manav's rush AFTER Shravni release…

As for second Jailing, if not 'grateful', at least NOT angry on HER…'connection' grouse offset by far with actual action and its result….

On last…She had been showed accepting that baggage, now raking up that chip again on her shoulder…well, they are going to show them reconciled so well ended…

Kools would you care to discuss an untended point on Shravni some other day? Savita's overall portrayal had gaping lacuna there on Cvs' part.

DONT YOU KNOW THAT HE IS TOO DUTIFUL AND RESPONSIBLE WHICH ALWAYS COMES FIRST FOR HIM and THAT IS WHY HE IS CALLED AS ZEMINDHARRI BABA BY OUR KOOL DI. He too loves you and respects you must be known to you, It cant be proved all the time.

😆😆 Yes kool di called him Zimmedari Baba once but see what these naughty forum members r saying today . They r saying he feels gush of zimmedari only towards PREGNANT LADIES 😆 Shravni , then Vaishu then Madhuri . Not Mom . 😆
Btw i agree with ur ENTIRE POST . I want Archu to now show strength and enter forecefully  and take over .Then she shud nurse her back to health with gentle womanly understanding .These two STUPID males shud be kept OUT OF THE PICTURE .

Kools would you care to discuss an untended point on Shravni some other day? Savita's overall portrayal had gaping lacuna there on Cvs' part.

Yes SURE . Anytime u wish to discuss .Though NO ONEwill agree with me . Im the LONER , always .😆
Originally posted by gaurimisha

they need to eat mentos....dimag ki batti jala de....good one caspie...wht abt vandu!!

GM, you know which other ad comes to mind, vicks ki goli khavo khcik khcik dur karo.😉😆

@Kools, we all understand that she does not want help Mannu's help, but why is she not thinking of her other child.  It is just frustrating to see her like this. 

Btw i agree with ur ENTIRE POST . I want Archu to now show strength and enter forecefully  and take over .Then she shud nurse her back to health with gentle womanly understanding .These two STUPID males shud be kept OUT OF THE PICTURE .

😆😆😆😆

Yes SURE . Anytime u wish to discuss .Though NO ONEwill agree with me . Im the LONER , always .😆

You exaggerate there…so many agree to you completely and some like I partially…but discussing with you has always been interesting... G'night.

Excellent post and kudos

He dumped his mom like GARBAGE and ran to save a third peerson only at Archus behest instead of telling her YOU manage , I gotta be with my mom

He comes to that Brilliant conclusion again and again coz HE BADLY WANTS TO BELIEVE IT and GET AWAY ONCE AND FOR ALL , laying the ONUS on her so he can be with Archu and his SASURAL .

Thank u kool🤗  i just read ur commentary and decide to watch it or not and ur commentary helps a lot deciding it😃

i totally agree with u. manav badly wants to come out of having a relationship with his mother and just spent time with his wife playing love love and saving his in-laws from everything. it was CRYSTAL CLEAR when he said that "nothing could be done now, mom doesn't love me anymore". isn't it his responsibility to take care of his parents at the old age?? and he should TRY but the thing is he is not even trying to make up with his mom. all he says is "if i come archu comes with me and if not then forget it".STUPID MANAV!🤢